PDA

View Full Version : Woot. a RTS game

Rajnikanth
07-10-2013, 12:25 AM
cant wait for it release. i love RTS games. i play only C&Q tiberium and it is my fav RTS. Hope this game is also good.
Any thoughts about this game who playing BD currently are welcome :-D

Szangheili
07-10-2013, 12:36 AM
The only RTS game I've ever played was Halo Wars, I loved it! I actually never played its multiplayer though which is why I'm sort of iffy with things, but overall I'm a fan :)

DocDoBig
07-10-2013, 01:57 AM
Played games like Stronghold and Dungeon Keeper for really long times.
Can't wait as well.

Skeletonlord
07-10-2013, 02:18 AM
I personally like Battle Dragons. I think this RTS game will go quite far.

Definitely check It out. You can download the Apk now on android. I'll see if I can provide a link to the download.

Rajnikanth
07-10-2013, 07:01 AM

Definitely check It out. You can download the Apk now on android. I'll see if I can provide a link to the download.

dude i neither live in canada nor in australia

Cahaun
07-10-2013, 07:08 AM

dude i neither live in canada nor in australia
You can download it straight off of the Battle Dragon forum. The section is called the Battle Dragon Download or something like that.

DocDoBig
07-10-2013, 08:08 AM
You can download it straight off of the Battle Dragon forum. The section is called the Battle Dragon Download or something like that.

Just for the lulz:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105526-Download-Battle-Dragons-Here!

Carapace
07-10-2013, 10:38 AM
It is safe, and fair game to download the apk from our direct forum link even if you are outside of the initial regions. The current available regions only means that it is actively available through the play store in those regions.

Roberto077
07-10-2013, 11:56 AM
I have no interest in mobile RTS games. The concept has been done many times before, but I still respect STS for trying something different than their past games.

Skeletonlord
07-10-2013, 02:55 PM
It is safe, and fair game to download the apk from our direct forum link even if you are outside of the initial regions. The current available regions only means that it is actively available through the play store in those regions.

Okay thank you. You just clarified my query from before.

ultimaga95
07-10-2013, 03:09 PM
I will try it when if they bring it to Chrome which I am sure they will. I just hope it isn't one of those RTS games that when you build something you have to wait 6 hours for it to be done.

Szangheili
07-10-2013, 07:40 PM
I will try it when if they bring it to Chrome which I am sure they will. I just hope it isn't one of those RTS games that when you build something you have to wait 6 hours for it to be done.
This game isn't coming out for Chrome. So, actually.. You're not "sure".

Zapoke
07-10-2013, 09:33 PM
This game isn't coming out for Chrome. So, actually.. You're not "sure".

To bad, my iPod can't run online games for crap. =/

Samhayne
07-10-2013, 09:38 PM
No plans to bring Battle Dragons to Chrome. From Justg:

Battle Dragons will not be on Chrome, sorry.

ultimaga95
07-15-2013, 06:10 PM
Well ok then.

Multibird
07-15-2013, 09:32 PM
No plans to bring Battle Dragons to Chrome. From Justg:

nice to see you sam :-)