PDA

View Full Version : Private Messaging?

Alhuntrazeck
07-10-2013, 03:28 AM
How do u? I see a mail Icon on my interface how do I pm others???

Sent using scattered leaves on a windy day.

Skeletonlord
07-11-2013, 11:00 AM

Hello!

The chat feature hasn't properly been implemented yet, but Tribe chat works.

The mail icon could be used as a PM feature in the future, but I think the main use for the main icon is if someone sends you something.

Yesterday, I clicked on that icon and it came up with a boost for my gold mines and hoards and sheep production. You just "activate" the 5 minute boost and you get more resources! Not sure to obtain these yet and how to send them to tribe buddies.

Cahaun
07-11-2013, 11:09 AM

Hello!

The chat feature hasn't properly been implemented yet, but Tribe chat works.

The mail icon could be used as a PM feature in the future, but I think the main use for the main icon is if someone sends you something.

Yesterday, I clicked on that icon and it came up with a boost for my gold mines and hoards and sheep production. You just "activate" the 5 minute boost and you get more resources! Not sure to obtain these yet and how to send them to tribe buddies.
To send them to tribe members, visit their village and spend your three daily bonus gifts to whatever you choose. Anything you click under construction will get a 5 minute timer deduction and anything like mines and sheep barns will get 5 minute production bonuses.

Alhuntrazeck
07-12-2013, 02:43 AM
Yeah, found that out after I posted this thread and forgot to edit it, sorry guys!

We do need a PM option, let's hope this comes in the future.

Aniscater
07-17-2013, 09:26 AM
Yeah, then I could PM you Alhunt:)
I have seen you playing BD but I couldn't speak with you:(