PDA

View Full Version : How to be PRO endgame bird

Spectre
07-10-2013, 05:25 AM
Hello!

Y'all already know amazing players such as zonesmash, azichiabed and many others. :)
So yeah i wanted to teach people how to be professional players like them. Ok, lets start.

First off we need cool look, i think Shadow minion disguise would be the best variant:

Then we need to change our build to better one. We all need dodge to be pros so there ya go:

Also you need pro dodge ring to be unbeatable:

ARENA - How to play it

So yeah lets start. I will tell ya about how to fight other people on arena. First off ima show you your best friends:

None can beat us with our best friends, so lets see example. Someone just joined my game and thinks he can kill me, but hes so wrong, just because i have my best friends and the best combo ever, there it is - Root and blast shot:

When he come closer, use the pro combo and he will die:

Cheers! :applause::applause:

You dont want to hug your best friends trees? NP!!! Ima tell ya the best combos Vs each class! There ya go!

VS birds:

Spam arrows *

VS mages:

Blast shot - spam everything

VS bears/nub str mages:

Spam arrows and use some gross 3463434635

* - always works

CTF

Now lets talk about CTF. You gotta make a game first. After you made it go to spawn room of your enemies, and when someone join, KILL!:

Cant beat someone in CTF??! Not a problem! Just boot: (but remember you gotta boot with smart reason)

And remember, when you die, you gotta use your fast chat which should look like that:

Hope ya enjoyed reading! Wish you good luck with being a PRO.

Notice: Thats not a real guide, its only parody on some really rude players.

Sus
07-10-2013, 05:27 AM
Hahahahahahhahahahaha!!!

Ape
07-10-2013, 05:31 AM
U forgot to mention azichiabeds best friend.
enemy ctf spawn 0.o

Waug
07-10-2013, 05:53 AM
ummm how to be, just HEADSHOT it...

remember , I love tree lovers? so indirectly yes I love u.

Edit : azi must be so happy, Cuz whenever I joined his game, he said 'post a thread about me' lolol

Extreme
07-10-2013, 07:45 AM
LOL! GG Vlad

Cavoc
07-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Now that I have this guide.
I will be the proest of all pros.

Spectre
07-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Now that I have this guide.
I will be the proest of all pros.
Yes, you will! :encouragement:

dudetus
07-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Hello sir.

I have a question. What do I do if my Blast Shot is on cooldown?

Cheenivie
07-10-2013, 09:30 AM
Yus im ggonna be bes bird nao

Zeus
07-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Hello sir.

Map blast shot to every skill slot you have. If you notice, when you press them, all the skills fire at once! That's 12 blast shots you just fired. :)

CrimsonTider
07-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Map blast shot to every skill slot you have. If you notice, when you press them, all the skills fire at once! That's 12 blast shots you just fired. :)

Now, only if that really worked.... O.O

Gaunab
07-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Hello sir.

Silly Ninja. You run from tree to tree until blastshot is available again. duh -.-

Roberto077
07-10-2013, 10:45 AM
+1 for you sir!

Chang Yeo
07-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Great guide - I actually read through the whole thing!

dudetus
07-10-2013, 12:03 PM

Once I heard this thing from a friends friend and the i heard it from another guy who said that hey i can map blast shot to my map and then like use it and then he said that its cool and stuff and then i was all like okay yeah sounds cool and then i tried it and i was like okay yeah and then this one guy said ok and i then said something which i cant remember and then they all were like okay cool and i was like all cool and then i said bye they said bye and i went away and they stayed and it was funny when i said bye because they said bye its like strange when ppl say things to eachothers and then i ate a bread which had butter, cheese and some meat in it and i drank with it some juice and it tasted good as i ate it but i drank the juice cause it wouldve been silly to eat juice and then i watched some tv cant remember what i watched then i went to bed and then i closed my eyes and tried to sleep but i kept on thinking about something and then i fell asleep.

Silly Ninja. You run from tree to tree until blastshot is available again. duh -.-

No.

floats
07-10-2013, 12:25 PM
First guide with the most sarcasm I ever seen xddd

Spectre
07-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Once I heard this thing from a friends friend and the i heard it from another guy who said that hey i can map blast shot to my map and then like use it and then he said that its cool and stuff and then i was all like okay yeah sounds cool and then i tried it and i was like okay yeah and then this one guy said ok and i then said something which i cant remember and then they all were like okay cool and i was like all cool and then i said bye they said bye and i went away and they stayed and it was funny when i said bye because they said bye its like strange when ppl say things to eachothers and then i ate a bread which had butter, cheese and some meat in it and i drank with it some juice and it tasted good as i ate it but i drank the juice cause it wouldve been silly to eat juice and then i watched some tv cant remember what i watched then i went to bed and then i closed my eyes and tried to sleep but i kept on thinking about something and then i fell asleep.

Lmao!

Extreme
07-11-2013, 06:32 AM
Wow Trash, Trash Pls

Zeus
07-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Now, only if that really worked.... O.O

"BIRDS ARE OP!" threads would pop up everywhere, lol.

Cavoc
07-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Can I just put all 75 skill points into blast shot? If not... Ill just max it to 9 and sell the rest

Selling skill points 500 mil no noob offers plox

CrimsonTider
07-11-2013, 03:35 PM

No.

Longest run-on sentence ever. Congrats to you. :)

"BIRDS ARE OP!" threads would pop up everywhere, lol.

I would counter with 12 Beckons (I can't even imagine what that would look like.) o.O

@Flacs - I just noticed, your guide is a fail. No mention of using the Penguin or Canary face. Try completing your research before making a guide next time. Sheesh. :p

dudetus
07-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Longest run-on sentence ever. Congrats to you. :)

I can do better than that if I rly tried..

But another forum record for me :).

Roberto077
07-11-2013, 06:57 PM
I was going to say MAKE ON FOR BEARS then I realized that it can be summed up in a few words. Buff, charge, pray.

Clinto Facto
07-11-2013, 07:14 PM
aaah yes, way of the nub.. button mashing ftw.

Spectre
07-12-2013, 02:16 AM
@Flacs - I just noticed, your guide is a fail. No mention of using the Penguin or Canary face. Try completing your research before making a guide next time. Sheesh. :p

Mad pros like azichiabed and usabebeeba don't use dodge faces. So its ok.

skrapicoco
07-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Lol flacs XD

Timelife
07-14-2013, 10:27 AM
ahaha this is hilarious, cuz its actually their real and only gamestyle! O_0

razerfingers
07-14-2013, 10:38 AM
I love you flacs, still think you're bes burd plz except friend request.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

XghostzX
07-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Hahah, this is great! Props, Flacs ole' pal.

WhoIsThis
07-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Unfortunately, this just illustrates the bigger problem. A lack of game balance, along with the mentality that people have in PvP. A lot of people simply cannot stand losing. Or dying. At all.

Game balance could be fixed with some effort. Perhaps with some effort PL could even become the game it was in late 2010/early 2011. It would take a few months for sure, but it could potentially attract the playerbase that it once had, and perhaps get bigger.

Stevenmc
07-20-2013, 06:17 PM
I say damage should be decreased for all classes, or maybe simply armor increased. Take away the crazy dodge from all that and you're left with pvp that isn't based on luck and who shoots first, yet skill.

Stevenmc
07-20-2013, 06:18 PM
But Flacs this is amazing. Lol.

Lexlyde
07-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Awesome guide! Sarcastic but unfortunately this guide is used by some "PvPers".

Roberto077
07-21-2013, 12:36 PM
The people that this is directed to are now banned :)

skrapicoco
07-21-2013, 02:55 PM
The people that this is directed to are now banned :)

How did you know?

Spectre
07-21-2013, 03:43 PM
How did you know?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106433-A-pro&p=1180796&viewfull=1#post1180796

skrapicoco
07-22-2013, 10:25 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106433-A-pro&p=1180796&viewfull=1#post1180796

Wooooot