PDA

View Full Version : STS' newest game [Battle Dragons]

IronMonkey
07-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Just in case some of you didn't notice. Read the announcement above, or click the link below.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105675-Battle-Dragons-Early-Play-for-Android

JaytB
07-10-2013, 09:12 AM
Just in case some of you didn't notice, it's STG now. Read my comment or click the link below :D

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=105949

Temarichan
07-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Really? They made a new game? Is it good?

DocDoBig
07-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Just in case some of you didn't notice, don't get irritated with the thread title of the thread Jay has posted. No I'm not leaving. ;)

IronMonkey
07-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Just in case some of you didn't notice, it's STG now. Read my comment or click the link below :D

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=105949

Yeah, I did not notice the change in name. From STS to STG.

IronMonkey
07-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Really? They made a new game? Is it good?

I havent yet downloaded the game, honestly, strategy games arent my forte. But I will try it out still.

JaytB
07-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Yeah, I did not notice the change in name. From STS to STG.

JustG clarified a moment ago, the company is still called STS. It's just the name of their game publishing outlet that got updated.

Alhuntrazeck
07-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Doc taking all the credit for my find -.-
Jk, what does he mean by publishing outlet? Will they rename it to STS later?

DocDoBig
07-10-2013, 12:44 PM

Hey, I set your name on first place there - correct spelled as well! ;) And you said I may create it.
Well, I believe as I understood the company name is staying Spacetime Studios, just how STS announce their games has changed to Spacetime Games, since "Spacetime Studios Games" sounds a little awkward, doesn't it?
Also if you check at the beginning of every game there is a blue screen with the STS logo and Spacetime Studios below, I don't know about BD though.

Cahaun
07-10-2013, 12:47 PM

Hey, I set your name on first place there - correct spelled as well! ;) And you said I may create it.
Well, I believe as I understood the company name is staying Spacetime Studios, just how STS announce their games has changed to Spacetime Games, since "Spacetime Studios Games" sounds a little awkward, doesn't it?
Also if you check at the beginning of every game there is a blue screen with the STS logo and Spacetime Studios below, I don't know about BD though.
The intro screen for Battle Dragons is Spacetime Games

Rajnikanth
07-10-2013, 01:19 PM
so as a new sts game is releases AL will b neglected a little bit. we know when sts release new game it only concentrated into d new game only. i hope AL dnt get neglected as other former games

SkullCrusher
07-10-2013, 01:23 PM
so as a new sts game is releases AL will b neglected a little bit. we know when sts release new game it only concentrated into d new game only. i hope AL dnt get neglected as other former games

That's highly doubtful considering AL has gotten 5 million downloads in about 5 months, while it took the other "Legend" titled games 2 years to get that many downloads. Unless Battle Dragons triumphs that number, AL will still receive updates, maybe not as frequent but worthwhile.

DocDoBig
07-10-2013, 01:35 PM
The intro screen for Battle Dragons is Spacetime Games

Oops.

Rare
07-10-2013, 02:25 PM
I don't doubt it at all considering the other games got a lot of downloads too and were neglected. Looks like the pattern people were talking about before isn't going to end, its just going to get worse.

This new game is in a completely different genre. And honestly, there is a lot of down time waiting (which I personally love in mobile games)

Kaytar
07-10-2013, 03:21 PM
I don't doubt it at all considering the other games got a lot of downloads too and were neglected. Looks like the pattern people were talking about before isn't going to end, its just going to get worse.

This new game is in a completely different genre. And honestly, there is a lot of down time waiting (which I personally love in mobile games) yeah but they also require a lot of in game purchases to get ahead. Still nice to see a new type of game they make. I remember someone mentioning this should be a type of pvp in the other games too but I guess they figured it would be better on its own. Its ok so far. Slow game play though.

SkullCrusher
07-10-2013, 04:24 PM
The other games didn't get a lot of downloads....what are you talking about? Pocket Legends ( STS's Prime game ) took 2 years to get 5 million downloads, while it barely took AL only months to get that many. Who knows how many Battle Dragons will get but it seems as if the game with the most downloads will triumph all other when speaking of updates.

Kaytar
07-10-2013, 08:27 PM
The other games didn't get a lot of downloads....what are you talking about? Pocket Legends ( STS's Prime game ) took 2 years to get 5 million downloads, while it barely took AL only months to get that many. Who knows how many Battle Dragons will get but it seems as if the game with the most downloads will triumph all other when speaking of updates.pl got a lot of people hyped up for its release, so did the other games. Same thing here. Only thing different is the fact its an entirely different type of game (an rts). Im sure this will get a huge rave for its release just like the rest. Its after all that stuff at the beginning that will really show what direction the game will go.

Darko
07-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Different type of game, you don't really have to log on everyday just let things fill up.... collect ,build, and attack....its not even close to as good as al, but its a nice change of pace maybe once a week...

IronMonkey
07-11-2013, 05:54 PM
I finally played the game yesterday, its cute, a entirely different game from the other STG titles out there. If your a fan of strategy games, you might want to give Battle Dragons a try.