PDA

View Full Version : Im a Dexmage and PROUD of it

Arterra
10-21-2010, 04:04 PM
i traded a plasma sword for a red isis bow and loving it. it is such a relief to not have to be right on the enemy for once, and intead of watching my health for sudden changes i just aim smart and hit those tied to tanks and stay in the back, ready to rez :)
i admit no overlord for me but for now this switch from pally to dexmage is cool enough.
:cool:
:D
:p

jonboy
10-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Damn, looks like I'm heading the same way, Will the last STR paly turn the lights out please.

Inching
10-25-2010, 08:43 PM
how r u for pots.. M/s and H/s?

I think to make it worth my wild I would need full void set which is almost impossible to farm and cost my left *** to buy.

Ellyidol
10-25-2010, 08:45 PM
how r u for pots.. M/s and H/s?

I think to make it worth my wild I would need full void set which is almost impossible to farm and cost my left *** to buy.

H/S shouldn't really matter IMO. With heal, its quite fast to just spam heal and occasional pots if ever. M/S should be good even at 50, void provides a lot.

Inching
10-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Hummm.... out of courisoity, would a full Cosmo set be able to trade for a full Void set to go Dexmage????

TheLaw
10-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Well, good for me, I'm getting 3 more characters after my lame End Year Grade Test.

Ellyidol
10-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Hummm.... out of courisoity, would a full Cosmo set be able to trade for a full Void set to go Dexmage????

Lol certainly doubt it. Void is such in demand now and cosmos is never really in demand. Unless you can find a desperate guy who has void and who wants cosmos. But generally, I'd trade 2 pieces of my void for a whole cosmos set really.

Inching
10-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Lol certainly doubt it. Void is such in demand now and cosmos is never really in demand. Unless you can find a desperate guy who has void and who wants cosmos. But generally, I'd trade 2 pieces of my void for a whole cosmos set really.

aawwwwwwwwww

Arterra
10-26-2010, 06:58 AM
My only lv50 good gear is a sunblessed bow anyway. I got enough regen to get spells out, not little enough so that I can't spam away (and get aggro lol). I like it.