PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations To STG! ( STS )

SkullCrusher
07-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Hello everyone, and before I even start I would just like to say, congratulations to STS and it's wonderful community.
STS began as a small friendship between about 10 gamers I believe. They soon signed a contract with a bigger company and made SL and PL. Buissness wasn't TOO bad, but it was OK. Their contract was soon off and couldn't find any other company to help them produce these wonderful games. I think that they by themselves started a small company and named it "SpaceTime Studios". They continued with the usual updates for PL ( and a bit for SL ) but soon started a new game called "Dark Legends". It wasn't really that big of a hit with not as many downloads but a more mature community. After seeing that Dark Legends was a bit unsuccessful they got to work on "Arcane Legends". Before they realeased it of course, they continued with the frequent updates for DL. After AL launched, I believe DL only got 1 more level expansion then it died with PL, and SL ( but will soon be revived by STG, I have faith in them, you should too. ) AL was a major hit! It got over 5 MILLION downloads in only 5 months when it took even their prime game, PL 2 YEARS to get that many downloads. Just by looking at their first game, SL then looking at AL and DB, you could immediately see the amazing leap forward in technology, and success STS has made, and that's why...I would like to congratulate them for coming this far. Seeing as a few years ago they couldn't find a contract and where about to shut down, and looking at them now, where they are one of the most, if not the most successful mobile MMO company. Well, looks like all your hard work, and efforts really did pay off didn't it STG? :) I would also like to congratulate the amazing community STG has brought together, and if you have been reading the PL forums, 2 PL players actually got married due to PL bringing them together. so just one more time....Congratulations STG! :) ( oh, and Merry Christmas! ) - I have no clue why I always type that, oh well. :)
-Skull.