PDA

View Full Version : In need of a good Skill build.

DocDoBig
07-11-2013, 03:16 AM
So I just leveled up to 36 today.
Unfortunately I recognized too late that I had Auto-Leveling on, so I collected 8 plat to make a re-spec at 36.
Anybody here who can help me up?
I just need a good Power build, be it Skills and Passives, also I'm just doing PvE actually.

Thanks in advance.

moonway03
07-11-2013, 04:27 AM
First and second skill tree with dark binding ,fire aura,ghostrike and unholy blessing lvl3
Passives 0-1-6-1
My build is all around
Pvp fire,blessing,leap,ghost strike
Pve db,fire,leap ,(unholy blessing for boss or hellblades aoe)optional.

So thats ''MY'' best build.
:))
If u think your hp is low,go to aiction and buy form gems :D

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

doomdoomdoom
07-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Oh....so many fun options for builds. I change my build a lot so not sure if that makes me a good or bad person to ask. I can ramble on about builds for a long time....so here are just a few thoughts.....

For a level 36 PVE build I would recommend getting fire aura. The nice thing about a build that uses fire aura is that you just walk through and stuff breaks for you automatically. It's almost too easy.

For passives, I always put 1 in health. The rest depends on which powers I use. I usually do put most of my passive points in damage...just remember that those aren't going to affect the damage you do with vermin, dark bind, or fire aura. That said...most of the builds I use put 5 or 6 points in damage. If you put less than 5 points in damage....it will take you longer to kill the big guys (Harg and Kreig).

Some people love bind and some love rats. I like them both. If you are a person that prefers rats....you could do something similar to what moonway suggested for his pve build...same passives but use: fire, vermin, brimstone and whichever 4th power you like most.

Spyce
07-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Doc is on DL?

DocDoBig
07-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Doc is on DL?

Sciazvampire.
All other games Sciazaratek/DocDoBig

At doom and moon, thanks SO much! I'm out of thanks atm, though. :(
Yeah I tried Fire Aura, It's somewhat AoE, somewhat Scatter Push, but it's really useful.
I had Hellblades before and they're my favorite skill still. :)

doomdoomdoom
07-11-2013, 05:59 PM
I had Hellblades before and they're my favorite skill still. :)

If you like hellblades, you might like brimstone. It is directional also....I think brimstone is kind of like a more powerful version of hellblades. Brim has same range...more damage....and shorter cooling period.

Faliziaga
07-14-2013, 09:28 AM
My build for Pve (330k kills) is:
Db
Fa
Leap
Hb
0-0-5-1

rohit21
07-24-2013, 02:09 AM
so many fun options for builds. I change my build a lot so not sure if that makes me a good or bad person to ask. I can ramble on about builds for a long time....so here are just a few thoughts.....

doomdoomdoom
07-24-2013, 05:29 PM
so many fun options for builds. I change my build a lot so not sure if that makes me a good or bad person to ask. I can ramble on about builds for a long time....so here are just a few thoughts.....

*wonders why she is being quoted* Did you mean to post more?

canislupis081376
07-24-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm a Fire fiend, myself. Fire, rats, bind, brim. I do "ok" in pvp, but I shine in Pve. High "Damage" Passive, I find rather unnecessary, for my build. I'm high in attack for the crit, didn't double up any "use" skills. No plat gear, but pretty decent regular bought stuff. Unless you're having a really off night, expect to use no more than..say..2? Bloodpacks for whatever you're running. Dooms "kit" is approximate of mine. Good luck, hope you find something that isn't just cookie-cutter, but that you feel you actually "enjoy" playing.

doomdoomdoom
07-24-2013, 11:10 PM
I'm a Fire fiend, myself. Fire, rats, bind, brim. I do "ok" in pvp, but I shine in Pve. High "Damage" Passive, I find rather unnecessary, for my build. I'm high in attack for the crit, didn't double up any "use" skills. No plat gear, but pretty decent regular bought stuff. Unless you're having a really off night, expect to use no more than..say..2? Bloodpacks for whatever you're running. Dooms "kit" is approximate of mine. Good luck, hope you find something that isn't just cookie-cutter, but that you feel you actually "enjoy" playing.

Notasparkly's build is one of the most unique I have tried. It is definitely one of my favorites. It is a lot of fun to play...and works *really* well for pve. But.....I am not him......so for me....I use more than 2 bloodpacks a night when I use it. But I do with any build. True...my version of Nota's build puts 2 points in vermin and 2 points in fire.....so maybe that is why I go through more blood than him. But I suspect it has more to do with experience with the build or natural talent. His build is the best for mobs, IMO. I would say the only tiny downside is that I can kill Harg a little faster with a build that puts more points in damage. But unless you really have your heart set on farming relic...and plan to spend most your time there....I would recommend it. I think its the most clever build I've tried so far.

canislupis081376
07-28-2013, 11:20 PM
Notasparkly's build is one of the most unique I have tried. It is definitely one of my favorites. It is a lot of fun to play...and works *really* well for pve. But.....I am not him......so for me....I use more than 2 bloodpacks a night when I use it. But I do with any build. True...my version of Nota's build puts 2 points in vermin and 2 points in fire.....so maybe that is why I go through more blood than him. But I suspect it has more to do with experience with the build or natural talent. His build is the best for mobs, IMO. I would say the only tiny downside is that I can kill Harg a little faster with a build that puts more points in damage. But unless you really have your heart set on farming relic...and plan to spend most your time there....I would recommend it. I think its the most clever build I've tried so far.

Well..thank you. Always good to get feedback from someone who has actually tried my build or a simulacrum of it. ^_^