PDA

View Full Version : nuri mini dungeon runs

xbabybugszx
07-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Sooo, the game has gotten very boring while waiting for next cap, so why not farm to pass the time. I have 500 Plat to spend & since glyph steels drop more in the mini dungeon why not farm there?

If anyone is up to spend Plat to get rich add me on Permeate, ill be on at 8:30pm eastern time (5 hours from now).

Reunegade
07-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Sooo, the game has gotten very boring while waiting for next cap, so why not farm to pass the time. I have 500 Plat to spend & since glyph steels drop more in the mini dungeon why not farm there?

If anyone is up to spend Plat to get rich add me on Permeate, ill be on at 8:30pm eastern time (5 hours from now).

5 hours and 22 minutes*

I might join in if I have time ;)

largecommand
07-11-2013, 02:52 PM

Ill join, ign Largecommandr, best is 2-3 people btw

NotYoCookiez
07-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Yeah best is only 2-3 people. More chances for steel drops. Also don't open any chests.

CrimsonTider
07-11-2013, 03:30 PM
You won't have any issues finding people running this map. Outside of Dragon farming, this is probably the second most ran. I will also add, the people you will run with are probably the most well known, fastest farmers in the game.

Good Luck! (I mean, no luck. Re-roll's are your enemy here. :))

Spyce
07-11-2013, 03:32 PM
One of my friends made 6-8m farming there with 2k platinum.

xbabybugszx
07-11-2013, 03:56 PM
You won't have any issues finding people running this map. Outside of Dragon farming, this is probably the second most ran. I will also add, the people you will run with are probably the most well known, fastest farmers in the game.

Good Luck! (I mean, no luck. Re-roll's are your enemy here. :))

True, but we'll Also be farming glyph & prestig items

ThePvpTwink
07-11-2013, 03:59 PM
If ur up for nuri funhouse farming my 56 has a 3x

xbabybugszx
07-11-2013, 04:16 PM
If ur up for nuri funhouse farming my 56 has a 3x

Sorry, we're doing the mini dungeon that costs Plat per entry

billybob1
07-11-2013, 04:21 PM

easily

CrimsonTider
07-11-2013, 04:43 PM

I hope they made 3-4x that with 2k plat. I crafted a Demonic X-bow set, had 5-6 left over GBS, probably 15-20 pinks (good ones), and tons of other left over crafting material using much less.

Spyce
07-11-2013, 04:47 PM
I hope they made 3-4x that with 2k plat. I crafted a Demonic X-bow set, had 5-6 left over GBS, probably 15-20 pinks (good ones), and tons of other left over crafting material using much less.

I'm not sure if he made more but he PMed saying he farmed gold for a Demonic Set.

largecommand
07-11-2013, 05:19 PM

You wanna give me a walk through of what you did, elixers? I'm kinda confused. Thanks:)

Atm I'm running 4x with shamrock, something better to use? Big luck no big luck?

billybob1
07-11-2013, 05:24 PM
You wanna give me a walk through of what you did, elixers? I'm kinda confused. Thanks:)

Atm I'm running 4x with shamrock, something better to use? Big luck no big luck?

lotta of us run 8 plat elixer(i think is dumpster 30min) n take off the luck,if u leave the luck on, u can still get the glyph and merry pinks but u take the chance of steel glyph,which is yellow, to reroll to green.better to take off the luck if all u want is glyph blades

plus with no luck on-all u get are greens n yellows which are worth a lot more when ur liquidating

CrimsonTider
07-11-2013, 05:57 PM
lotta of us run 8 plat elixer(i think is dumpster 30min) n take off the luck,if u leave the luck on, u can still get the glyph and merry pinks but u take the chance of steel glyph,which is yellow, to reroll to green.better to take off the luck if all u want is glyph blades

plus with no luck on-all u get are greens n yellows which are worth a lot more when ur liquidating

This.

Plus, all my Pinks were NOT re-rolls. Just sayin'.

largecommand
07-11-2013, 10:13 PM

This.

Plus, all my Pinks were NOT re-rolls. Just sayin'.

xbabybugszx
07-12-2013, 09:08 AM
Runs went well yesterday, I only did 1hour of runs & got 4glyph steels. I'll be doing more runs tonight same time if anyone wants in.

Reunegade
07-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Runs went well yesterday, I only did 1hour of runs & got 4glyph steels. I'll be doing more runs tonight same time if anyone wants in.

Nice! That's about 1.6 mil gold in your pocket :D

Thatkidoverthere
07-12-2013, 09:48 AM

Yea, another 1.6m to Bugszx since he totally needs more cash...
@xbabybugszx You going to end up crafting some demonic once all your plat is spent or are you selling the GBS?

NotYoCookiez
07-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Add me if anyone wants to join runs ---> notyopinkz

I will be farming for pinks lol I'm 56 and got 3x combo! :)

xbabybugszx
07-12-2013, 10:20 AM

Only used 70 plat lol

xbabybugszx
07-12-2013, 10:21 AM

Yea, another 1.6m to Bugszx since he totally needs more cash...
@xbabybugszx You going to end up crafting some demonic once all your plat is spent or are you selling the GBS?

Both, ima craft my obed xbow set & sell any remaining GBS