PDA

View Full Version : Friends List coming to Battle Dragons?

Skeletonlord
07-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey everyone,

I am sorry if his has been answered, but will there be a friends list coming to the game soon?

Started an IN GAME NAMES thread in preparation for this.

Szangheili
07-11-2013, 02:52 PM
You should have waited until you get the answer. I don't think there will, since the tribes are more or less like friends. On top of that, there is a Facebook connectivity, meaning you can probably only contact Facebook friends.

Skeletonlord
07-11-2013, 02:55 PM
You should have waited until you get the answer. I don't think there will, since the tribes are more or less like friends. On top of that, there is a Facebook connectivity, meaning you can probably only contact Facebook friends.

Okay, I will leave the thread up anyway in case something happens in the future. Maybe when chat is fully implemented people to message the igns on the thread.

Spyce
07-11-2013, 03:04 PM
I sure hope so!
Only way to communicate with friends is through tribe chat.

DocDoBig
07-11-2013, 03:23 PM
I sure hope so!
And this is a little awkward since everyone can read what you chat. ;)

Spyce
07-11-2013, 03:29 PM
And this is a little awkward since everyone can read what you chat. ;)

I know right!
My friends and I like to have "private" conversations. ;)

Szangheili
07-11-2013, 05:46 PM
The only thing i would like for them to add, is officers chat, other than that, there should be no secrets between guildies. :3

Skeletonlord
07-12-2013, 08:08 AM
I sure hope so!

Yes, currently this is the only way. I know there is a public chat, but chat is being worked on according to H2N.

Numismatic
07-12-2013, 03:21 PM
They should of made the game Chatless

Skeletonlord
07-13-2013, 10:28 AM
They should of made the game Chatless

That takes away all the enjoyment and social aspect of the game. Without any chat capabilities not many people would play.

Numismatic
07-13-2013, 11:30 AM
That takes away all the enjoyment and social aspect of the game. Without any chat capabilities not many people would play. I'm here to destroy other people's camps not chat. If wana chat pm me on forums. Thx for feedback skeleton

Skeletonlord
07-13-2013, 04:01 PM
I think what could settle this is if you could have an option to turn chat on/off, depending on if you want it on or not. Not everyone is here to chat I agree.

Cahaun
07-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Going back to the main topic, I do think that having a friends list can help in some aspects.
First way that it can help is in keeping track of your friends who are not in your current tribe. The limit of 50 per tribe is pretty limiting, and knowing the status of people not in the tribe is a big hassle not to mention that the only way to talk to them is through... public chat! :vshock:

skaorane
07-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Going back to the main topic, I do think that having a friends list can help in some aspects.
First way that it can help is in keeping track of your friends who are not in your current tribe. The limit of 50 per tribe is pretty limiting, and knowing the status of people not in the tribe is a big hassle not to mention that the only way to talk to them is through... public chat! :vshock:

Totally agreed and make sense too.