PDA

View Full Version : the forgotton bow

elsmere
07-11-2013, 03:18 PM
does anyone else think that the fbow is overrated? is it really the greatest bow? personally i dont see why with 0.9 speed that is slow. i could do the same damage with a o.7 or 0.6 second bow.

NotYoCookiez
07-11-2013, 03:22 PM
You only Live once

Spyce
07-11-2013, 03:28 PM
LOL

Reunegade
07-11-2013, 03:32 PM
does anyone else think that the fbow is overrated? is it really the greatest bow? personally i dont see why with 0.9 speed that is slow. i could do the same damage with a o.7 or 0.6 second bow.
Yeah, I mean it only does like 50-100 damage at level 10......

No but really, it's really powerful because it can do a ton of damage and with a blind proc (which is crucial at low level), it is overpowered, especially since a weapon called the snowball launcher at the same level does a lot less.

Spyce
07-11-2013, 03:33 PM

No but really, it's really powerful because it can do a ton of damage and with a blind proc (which is crucial at low level), it is overpowered, especially since a weapon called the snowball launcher at the same level does a lot less.

There's more talon users at low level.

Kraze
07-11-2013, 03:41 PM

Oh my the billion threads like this were not enough? While we are at it why not a thread about how unfair the founder helm is

ThePvpTwink
07-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Another one...

Gragorak
07-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Forgotten bows are not op?

elsmere
07-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Oh my the billion threads like this were not enough? While we are at it why not a thread about how unfair the founder helm is

new to forums sorry didnt see nothing like it. my badd but im trying to actually see what the craze is all about

Spyce
07-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Forgotten bows are not op?

LOL.

CrimsonTider
07-11-2013, 04:39 PM
new to forums sorry didnt see nothing like it. my badd but im trying to actually see what the craze is all about

You know what the "craze" is about because of the thread you made. To add what Kraze said, a simple search using the search bar at the upper right hand of the forum page would have given you tons of threads dedicated to Forgotten items discussion.

elsmere
07-11-2013, 04:45 PM
ok i didnt know i use my phone. you guys with ya rude a$$ atitudes make the forums wack af. instead of being like look bro we seen this go here, ya have to hate on everyone who does it. why not guide them instead of getting your fix by rullin out the weak one. you people make me sick

joshtheboss
07-11-2013, 07:06 PM
ok i didnt know i use my phone. you guys with ya rude a$$ atitudes make the forums wack af. instead of being like look bro we seen this go here, ya have to hate on everyone who does it. why not guide them instead of getting your fix by rullin out the weak one. you people make me sick

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Reunegade
07-11-2013, 07:08 PM

Some people are just like that. You have to deal with the crap as you learn more about how to use the forums. You know that saying? "No pain, no gain"? Well that applies here. Everybody makes mistakes, just try to use the search bar next time you make a thread :)

CrimsonTider
07-11-2013, 07:13 PM

I use my phone as well and I see a search bar as with every other website on the internet. I am sorry if you took my post as "rude" but I was explaining what you missed. I am not going to sugar-coat it and hold your hand, however. Also, since you wanted to bring up "attitude" in your post, shall we review your childish rage or should we discuss your immature use of profanity on a forum which prohibits such behavior.

Anything else you need to discuss, there is also a place at the top of the page called "notifications" where you can send me, or anyone else you have issues with, a private message.

Zapder
07-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Cry moar

Oldcoot
07-11-2013, 07:42 PM
We're not all that way

billybob1
07-11-2013, 07:56 PM
We're not all that way

well said.......OLD wise one

Waug
07-11-2013, 10:42 PM

Yes it's overrated, no it's not greatest bow at all,

joshtheboss
07-11-2013, 10:45 PM
Yes it's overrated, no it's not greatest bow at all,

Ya the joshbow is the best obviously.

Extreme
07-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Flawless title. It should b Facebook

Roberto077
07-12-2013, 12:11 AM

120 at level 10.

NotYoCookiez
07-12-2013, 03:00 AM

How do you know we hate on everyone if you are new? Just another troll.

elsmere
07-12-2013, 09:00 AM
thank u for the info :)