PDA

View Full Version : NEED SOME HELP LVLing

Rnrking
10-21-2010, 07:50 PM
so i could use some help lvl'ing up and finishing ao3 lvl's.
im stuck on the second to last lvl and everytime i try to start it ppl leave the map.

if u wanna help leave ur ign and what time u can help!
Thnx

Rnrking
10-22-2010, 02:51 PM
bump anybody?

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-22-2010, 02:57 PM
sure i help ever since i got two lvl 50s i just help people lvl now while lvling my bear ;)

Fyrce
10-23-2010, 03:16 AM
Um, my level 48 mage was in a group with two bears (at least level 48), a bird (level 49) and another mage. I tried to tell everyone how to kill Gurgox, but the two bears were unable to pin it, the group did not do much damage, and Gurgox ended up being kited around... and around... and around... with full health as the group died... and died... and died... I'm sorry, but that was just a bit too much for me. I got disgusted and went to play with the mummies. I mean, really. This group also could not keep the Karate champs pinnned/stunned, etc. Argh!

Call me strange but I expect my bears (note the multiple here) to have some skills. Hrm. And there was even a bird to stun. Hrm. Didn't see that many combos, stuns or screams. Hrm. There's only so many times I'll die before I wonder what the point is... and what I'm helping with...

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-23-2010, 11:43 AM
fyrce if you need help add me in game my IGNs are on my sig.. just add me and ill help u ;)

Fyrce
10-24-2010, 04:28 AM
Thanks, Wbto. I'm not on that much but when I am, I generally just jump into games and play wherever. So if I see you, sure.

I posted that story to point out that not everyone is having problems clearing due to lack of finding people to help clear. I sort of thought they actually lacked a whole OTHER team who know how to play and whom they could piggyback on to advance. Did I mention they were using elixirs also? It was probably VERY expensive for a few of them. A few of them were stating that only level 50s could do Gurgox...

I just got disgusted enough that I had to respond to this thread, considering all of the recent threads about people UNABLE to find others to help clear a level. This is FAR from the first time that what looked like a perfect team, from class mix, level of the players, turns out to be FAR from that. From my experience it is NOT that one is UNABLE to find people who want to clear; it is more that one does not have the skills needed to clear and the people one is playing with are the same.

I just saw so many of these FAIL games, I could no longer stay silent. I have some good Keeper stories as well. As I've said in a previous post, there are very few groups that do NOT want to clear. Personally I think it's all about a lack of skill, although some COULD be a lack of communication. Everyone WANTS to clear; they just think that they cannot and when they try, well, they cannot...

Sorry, rant off.