PDA

View Full Version : <First Class PvP> PvP at it's finest point!!!

Waug
07-12-2013, 01:26 AM
Introducing

<First Class PvP>
PvP at it's finest point

Introduction
There is a new guild arrived in town, which means 'Best Endgame Guild'. Frankly I don't expect anyone is gonna join that, does not matter, ATM I'm outta home, and nothing to do here so making this. Any way the guild name is pretty much simple. I want neutral peoples to say "this is first class pvp, nothing can be better than this, pvp at it's finest point, let's look at the rules, which is gonna be bit interesting.

Rules / Terms / Requirements

(*) For only L75-76 (Atm)

(*) Atleast 30k kills(DM+CTF) for birds, 25k for mages and bears, even same class twink's kill also can be added, If u don't wanna show ur KD then, fight with me with lower level gears e.g L50, 66.

(*) Basically you're free to play in your own way, does not matter you say go or not, neither you'll be forced to do anything nor you'll be asked to do anything.

(*) You must not spwn in CTF.

(*) You should not team others (any guild any person) the only person you'll free to team is me, I'll be glad to face it as usual.

(*) Feel free, stay free you're not gonna get booted if you troll, team or spwn me, but obviously you should respect others.

(*) If you hate or just want to start war against any guild:devilish: ,we'll fight, just it should not be 'Mouth War', nothing is lame here, it's all about fun, challenge, excitement & fear free PvP, that also does not mean you have to participate in it, as I mentioned earlier just stay free, you'll never even asked to join it, unless you're the person who wanted it.

(*) Like other guilds, if you're getting teamed, invite other members, but unlike anyother guild, even a non guildy getting teamed, we should make it ffa from teaming, we should set an example against bullying, anyway if your GM is getting teamed , you shoukd not interfare in it.

(*) Don't expect this guild to be active at all,:chargrined: what you can expect is, your GM is very active.:adoration:

Every kinda troll answer will be ignored here, you're not interested move on, I've my own choices and approaches to the game, not necesarrily it will match with your opinion, ty.

NOT GUILD LEADER JUST A FREIND ----> Me

TEOKILLO
07-12-2013, 02:45 AM
Sounds like da bes guild, GL

Waug
07-12-2013, 09:53 PM
@teok thnx

@drain. what, a FULL str mage? this is contradicting with ur name though, and ur not seeming to be serious to join anyway

Nihiliste
07-12-2013, 10:02 PM
El oh el.

Uniiversal
07-12-2013, 10:13 PM
El oh el.

Lol.*

Cheenivie
07-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Lol there are few players with 25k-30k kills and most of them are alrdy in a guild anyway gl ...

Roberto077
07-13-2013, 05:07 PM
You do realize 75% of pvpers that have over 30k kills boost and 15% spawn. The 10% who are legit are most likely content with their guilds. I suggest bringing down to maybe 15-20k

Spyce
07-13-2013, 05:40 PM
KDR shows your skill in endgame?

joshtheboss
07-13-2013, 07:11 PM
You do realize 75% of pvpers that have over 30k kills boost and 15% spawn. The 10% who are legit are most likely content with their guilds. I suggest bringing down to maybe 15-20k

Wow where'd u get these statistics.

Waug
07-13-2013, 09:29 PM
@Internal ninja if u read you'll see that KDR has not been mentioned anywhere lol, just one parameter, I.e. no. of kills, to just ensure that player are experience d engough , nothing more than that.

@Robert I know you're talking it in lower level perspective, In endgame there are so many players who have been pvp-ing for long time even before creating a twin (in few cases, who lower level twink) also frequent FFA or CTF boost kd way much than saying go every time, that's what more common here.

@ Others This much kills is not so big considering it may be (DM+CTF) + same class twinks (DM+CTF)

Waug
07-18-2013, 06:21 AM
This is <First Class PvP>, No match.

- New updated slogan of the guild.

Waug
08-06-2013, 05:52 AM
a cool. sig pic added, how is this?