PDA

View Full Version : Joystick misdirection

killbforkilldorshiech
07-12-2013, 01:27 AM
I'm experiencing joystick with a mind of its own, I'm beta testing for IOS 7 if that means anything, but every about 6 minutes the joystick automatically goes to the bottom left and I can only make it go back to up left or straight left but nowhere across the halfway mark to the right, it's lasted for about 5-10 seconds every time, I've encountered 3 times, I haven't restarted the app or the device yet but I will and if it's fixed after that I'll leave a comment or edit the thread. Btw: if it means anything, this happened in sts part one: AFTERMATH

killbforkilldorshiech
07-12-2013, 08:13 AM
Ok so I played again IN AFTERMATH AGAIN it happened twice, I had restarted the app last night and was playing this morning. It's very, VERY annoying especially since Tap to move did not let me go anywhere either. Blackstar is a good game, but if so little as a "joystick" is a problem, I think there's some work to do.

HunterSLAYER
07-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Don't expect SL to work properly for an os that has not been officially released yet....geez....

Sryyoulose
07-12-2013, 08:28 PM
If you want things to work, keep it with current update.

Dragoonclaws
08-14-2013, 07:09 PM
Hello,

For your information, some monsters or enemies can stun your character. When stunned, the joystick don't works. It occurs for 3-5 seconds. If it persist (for about 30seconds and more), please contact:
support@spacetimestudios.com