PDA

View Full Version : Clyde - stun?

Robhawk
07-12-2013, 03:29 AM
My Clyde doesn`t stun but it should... am i the only one with an ill Clyde? :dread:

juaki
07-12-2013, 03:43 AM
Clyde doesn't stun, imparing movement 80% I guess.

Robhawk
07-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Clyde doesn't stun, imparing movement 80% I guess.

"A horrendous scream with a chance of causing enemies in rage to stop in fear!"

This sounds to me like panic/stun but percentage has to be 0,x... it NEVER panics/stuns!

JaytB
07-12-2013, 04:08 AM
I haven't used Clyde recently but it used to stun mobs and even bosses regularly. It used to happen about every 2-3 times the arcane ability was used.

When the stun happens you should be seeing more or less the same animation on your enemies as when you get stunned by those 'electro shark' attacks in the Kraken maps.

There have been issues with pets before so it might be a bug. I might test it out myself later, if I have some free time.

Robhawk
07-12-2013, 04:26 AM
There have been issues with pets before so it might be a bug. I might test it out myself later, if I have some free time.

I appreciate your effort.

JaytB
07-12-2013, 05:49 AM
I appreciate your effort.

I just tried it in a couple of solo hauntlet runs. Clyde still stuns for me. The effect only seems to last shorter than what I seem to remember, but then again I haven't used Clyde for ages. The effect lasts for around 2 seconds or so, that's maybe why it seems it doesn't work.

Maybe other people who use Clyde more frequently would be a better judge than me. Basically, the stun works, it's just seems really short.

Robhawk
07-12-2013, 06:34 AM
I just tried it in a couple of solo hauntlet runs. Clyde still stuns for me. The effect only seems to last shorter than what I seem to remember, but then again I haven't used Clyde for ages. The effect lasts for around 2 seconds or so, that's maybe why it seems it doesn't work.

Maybe other people who use Clyde more frequently would be a better judge than me. Basically, the stun works, it's just seems really short.

Please try to stun a player in PvP, thats my main problem! ;)

keikali
07-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Please try to stun a player in PvP, thats my main problem! ;)

Its fine. Are you sure he didn't have some kind of debuff removing? A warrior with Juggernaut can remove it. Misty's arcane ability can also remove it.

drgrimmy
07-12-2013, 09:27 AM
He "stuns" great in PvP. Your enemy will look like they are dancing, waving their hands about, when under the effect. Like all other stun type abilities, your enemy cannot already be stunned for it to work. The best use of Clyde in PvP: fireball a rogue to stun them and charge so Clyde gets close, continue with light and gun attacks till fireball stun wears off (it is critical to get the timing of this right), then hit Clyde's arcane ability and watch that rogue dance while you finish them off :) To me it seems pretty reliable with rogues (maybe not with razor shield), but not so great with warriors. Works so well that I feel handicapped in PvP when I don't have Clyde or slag...

n19one
07-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Its still working.. i already test it. not always happen, maybe around 1/3 chance to panic enemies in PVP..

Alhuntrazeck
07-13-2013, 10:28 AM
Drgrimmy...your post made me want Clyde so bad now >.<
I WILL HAVE IT. PLEASE MAKE IT LOOTABLE STS

Robhawk
07-15-2013, 08:25 AM
Thank for all your support!

Robhawk
07-24-2013, 02:57 AM
Just wanted to add that Clyde stuns fine now... dont know if there was a change or me to stpd. ;)