PDA

View Full Version : Trading Disabled

Sephiroth143
07-12-2013, 06:33 AM
hey guyz i already contacted the support assistance, and till now they ignore my issue, my alt trading window has been disabled, n waitin for them to enable back again. Can anyone help me on this? Enable it back? My toon is Griucabev. This is upsetting. I use my own money to buy plats n get disabled. Or do u hav any idea wen it automatically abled back so i can use my alt sendin stuffs to my main toon? Do i hav to wait a week or so, so tat my toon reautomatically back to normal? I cant wait aimlessly without them givin me actual answer to this. I think this not happen only to me too. Appreciate it thks

Reunegade
07-12-2013, 07:27 AM
hey guyz i already contacted the support assistance, and till now they ignore my issue, my alt trading window has been disabled, n waitin for them to enable back again. Can anyone help me on this? Enable it back? My toon is Griucabev. This is upsetting. I use my own money to buy plats n get disabled. Or do u hav any idea wen it automatically abled back so i can use my alt sendin stuffs to my main toon? Do i hav to wait a week or so, so tat my toon reautomatically back to normal? I cant wait aimlessly without them givin me actual answer to this. I think this not happen only to me too. Appreciate it thks

I think you have to be at least level 4 or 5 or something to trade and give

Sephiroth143
07-12-2013, 07:32 AM
My alt is lvl 8, n i wanna trade gold 142K to my main n bam! I got disabled for no reason :( my lepre pendant still wit my alt :((((

moonway03
07-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Trading too much gold at one time.(talkin bout lov lvl toons who have lots of gold)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Sephiroth143
07-12-2013, 07:57 AM
Den whats the minimum that u can trade? Off course its alot coz i bought the 2550 plats on my alt den change dem to golds, obviously it will be big lump of golds thr

moonway03
07-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Sts dont wanna say the maximum gold coz,it that disabling thing would be useless ;))

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Mrmalibog
09-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Hahaha, its a lesson, u know what im talkin' bout,.,., dont get me wrong ok??? But im a former "?" as well,.,., that's the consequence!!! Hahaha, again, its a lesson for you!!! Dont do it again:-) \m/ "Xxslapshockxx"