PDA

View Full Version : some doubt and quetions..

Prahasit Prahi
07-12-2013, 07:27 AM
The expansion has announced..bt it takes more than a month to release...until then y don't these sts guys give some weekend updates...so that we can enjoy weekends.its been two weekends there's no update...we are getting bored of farming..pls guys...give us some update...let the game keep rocking...we need to enjoy...guys..pls make an update..

Reunegade
07-12-2013, 07:28 AM
The expansion has announced..bt it takes more than a month to release...until then y don't these sts guys give some weekend updates...so that we can enjoy weekends.its been two weekends there's no update...we are getting bored of farming..pls guys...give us some update...let the game keep rocking...we need to enjoy...guys..pls make an update..

Dude, just be patient. Have you seen PL? No cap in 8 months or so. Just be patient, the cap will come soon.

Prahasit Prahi
07-12-2013, 07:28 AM
Or else won't they update anything to game?? This is my doubt upto expansion..

Reunegade
07-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Or else won't they update anything to game?? This is my doubt upto expansion..
They will update: Patience is a virtue. PL hasn't gotten a single major update since the release of BSM.

Prahasit Prahi
07-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Lol my age is of 17 I can't be patient...I'm always waiting eagerly....for weekend update...

Alhuntrazeck
07-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Ok...they're keeping the best for the next expansion so wait for it or if you cant handle the wait go play WoW or CoD or something.

Sent using scattered leaves on a windy day.

Prahasit Prahi
07-12-2013, 07:41 AM
If they make a small weekend update...its time to enjoy...because all weekend we can happily play game...
No weekend enjoyment from 2 weeks...:'(

Reunegade
07-12-2013, 08:29 AM
If they make a small weekend update...its time to enjoy...because all weekend we can happily play game...
No weekend enjoyment from 2 weeks...:'(
Hang out with friends. You can't just play AL for your whole life, now can you? :p

Prahasit Prahi
07-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Thinking....:P