PDA

View Full Version : HP

dirtystyle
07-12-2013, 02:33 PM
How much HP should I be looking to have at level 31 in order to run elite maps? PVE stuff

Thanks!

Edit: Class is sorcerer.... Sorry, didn't think I would have to put that in the sorcerer's discussion forum.

Bless
07-12-2013, 02:50 PM
What class? Minimum should be 2.3k

drgrimmy
07-12-2013, 05:07 PM
The more the better. For fighting the mobs, if you have a good tank you can get away with having lower health (like 2.3-2.5k), but for fighting the bosses you really want you health to be in the 2.8-3.0k range to avoid getting one shotted over and over again by the Nordor bosses. I would typically run most of the map with one loadout, and then I would change my pet (to orion) and gear to a more defensive build when I got to the boss.

matanofx
07-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Just like grimmy i change my gear between elite mobs gear and elite boss gear

And as a pet for mobs i like to use wrath jaw cause the good stats and +10% dmg, for elite bosses i go with malison for obvious hp boost.

Kuazzae
07-14-2013, 09:45 PM
The more the better. For fighting the mobs, if you have a good tank you can get away with having lower health (like 2.3-2.5k), but for fighting the bosses you really want you health to be in the 2.8-3.0k range to avoid getting one shotted over and over again by the Nordor bosses. I would typically run most of the map with one loadout, and then I would change my pet (to orion) and gear to a more defensive build when I got to the boss.

Hi, sorry to ask you but can tell the loadout you use to mobs and for bosses? and whats your damage and HP in both situations.

I want to see if my mage is on the right path.

Thanks=)

drgrimmy
07-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Hi, sorry to ask you but can tell the loadout you use to mobs and for bosses? and whats your damage and HP in both situations.

I want to see if my mage is on the right path.

Thanks=)

My builds are not too outrageously expensive with the one big ticket item the mythic gun. All three of these builds rely on the the same weapon, armor and helm only changing rings, amulets and pets:

Mythic gun
Lvl31 Noble visage of security
Lvl31 Noble garments of security

Offensive build:
Cobalt ring of warfare (int version) and infused brooch of assault both lvl31 with colton.

Hybrid build:
Switching to gleipner amulet with orion

Full defensive build:
Switching to arcane braid of fitness and glowstone necklace of will both lvl31 with orion

I almost never use the full defensive build and mainly switch between my offensive and hybrid builds.

Also I really also like slag for fighting mobs and probably use him more than colton for my elite mob offensive build.