PDA

View Full Version : New Elite Bosses in Normal Maps: Drop Rate too High

keikali
07-12-2013, 03:10 PM
I know alot of people will hate me for this, but I'm complaining about the high drop rate of items from the new Elite spawn bosses, in this case Elite Bael.

I'm not sure if Devs intended for this to happen, but this is KILLING the AL economy. What I bought a week or two ago costs nearly nothing now because of this insane drop rate.

This boss is NOT hard at all, I've already killed it so many times and as much as I love the loot drops, its killing the economy.

This was suppose to be a RARE SPAWN, not a spawn everytime boss. Also you DO NOT need a RE-ROLL ELIXIR to even effect the drops on this. Its never a dry run!

Please issue a fix out for this immediately by lowering both the drop rate and boss spawn rate.

Zuzeq
07-12-2013, 03:16 PM
It is fun if you are blind to the big picture, but yeah +1.

Rajnikanth
07-12-2013, 03:25 PM
yh i feel like it is bug. i only keep getting elite bael.
according to devs different elite boss shud spawn bt here i get only elite bael lol.
nd elite bael is soloable XD

Energizeric
07-12-2013, 03:35 PM
I haven't played yet. What sorts of drops are you getting?

keikali
07-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Energizeric, imagine ALL THE BEST Legendaries in-game. Top Shelf.

We're talking Nordr Jewels, Noble Gear, Champion Gear, Ensorcelled Bands...

and then the common drop which is Elite Golden Warchest.

Haligali
07-12-2013, 03:45 PM
kraken skewer,bloodhammer armor and other goodies.. i got lvl30 skewer brut and potency for sale if interested eric, also purple rogue bloodhammer armor ;)

Taejo
07-12-2013, 05:45 PM
I know alot of people will hate me for this, but I'm complaining about the high drop rate of items from the new Elite spawn bosses, in this case Elite Bael.

I'm not sure if Devs intended for this to happen, but this is KILLING the AL economy. What I bought a week or two ago costs nearly nothing now because of this insane drop rate.

This boss is NOT hard at all, I've already killed it so many times and as much as I love the loot drops, its killing the economy.

This was suppose to be a RARE SPAWN, not a spawn everytime boss. Also you DO NOT need a RE-ROLL ELIXIR to even effect the drops on this. Its never a dry run!

Please issue a fix out for this immediately by lowering both the drop rate and boss spawn rate.

I definitely do not hate you for posting this thread. Thank you!

Maalice
07-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Don't hate u... just think they lowered it waaaay to much

keikali
07-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Don't hate u... just think they lowered it waaaay to much

IMO. I think it is working as intended now, not because i've already gotten the achievement. I'm still hunting him myself. Some of my guildies manage to fight him even after the nerf so its definitely based on pure luck. Just like how a re-roll elixir "randomly" rerolls sometimes and sometimes nothing.