PDA

View Full Version : Spawning is out of hands

dudetus
07-12-2013, 04:24 PM
We all end gamers know the "spawn gang" in ctf matches, which are lead by Azichcbjsixusufjsomething. He has nowadays received tons of followers who continue doing what azichhfbskfjsjf started.

Map is Rockwall Fort, one member of the spawn gang hosts the game and all 3 members join the same side, walk to enemy team's spawn room and wait for innocent game joiners and spawn him/them 3v1 or 3v2. The host of the game usually boots anyone "good" aka known pvper and picks only the weak pvpers. I've never seen a 3v3 spawning situation as the spawners may die in a 3v3 situation. Games are usually 3v1 picking on one innocent guy who wanted to have some ctf fun. Besides of this the spawn gangers are awfully rude, trashtalking anyone who dares to join their game.

CTF SIMPLY NEEDS GATES INTO SPAWN ROOMS. Easy solution for an extremely harsh and large problem.

AfaIk these spawn gangers can be reported for "ruining game experience" and most for "vulgar language" as well. For now, I encourage every endgamer to send report for every spawner u see. When there are enough of reports, support has no other chance but to ban these people.

I personally have nothing against rushing as I love FFA. But this spawning trend is nothing but an extremely childish and disrespectful trend which has to be stopped. The opponent is given zero chance to fight back and it's extremely discouraging especially for new PvPers to join a ctf map in which they get slaughtered and trashtalked.

STS, u really need to do something about this.

Drain
07-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Spawning is a skilled strategy to prevent your opponents from posing a threat to you, this along with booting players that don't suck are invaluable skills in player vs player capture the flag. Take it from pro birds such as usababeeba and aziachabed.

CrimsonTider
07-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Spawning is a skilled strategy to prevent your opponents from posing a threat to you, this along with booting players that don't suck are invaluable skills in player vs player capture the flag. Take it from pro birds such as usababeeba and aziachabed.

The sarcasm is strong in this one. ;)

Cheenivie
07-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Drain is one of them its obvious cause since he has no sense of humor hes obviously not kidding... bust dood and its not a strategy booting and spawning...

Drain
07-12-2013, 04:47 PM

? I'm just teaching op the ways of CTF.

Cheenivie
07-12-2013, 04:48 PM

Crim im not sure... in case you havent seen dudetus other thread he isnt kidding... trust me

Drain
07-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Drain is one of them its obvious cause since he has no sense of humor hes obviously not kidding... bust dood and its not a strategy booting and spawning...

Believe me I'm not one of "them".

dudetus
07-12-2013, 05:51 PM

Crim im not sure... in case you havent seen dudetus other thread he isnt kidding... trust me

Cheen, Drain is trolling/using sarcasm.

There are few remarks that support that. 1. After replying on a "serious" note, he defends himself mostly with sterotypic oxymorons inside this game which refers that he has been around and knows things. 2. He implements strong statements/words into his replies such as "booting is invaluable skill for booting ppl who suck". 3. He knows azichgvcbsjfjsjgkwoa and usabbebesbfbabsba by name which is a mark that he is an end gamer and knows what they do.

And the rest remarks I can't explain with nothing but my guts as his posting has something similiar to mine. He uses his "newness" cleverly as his advantage as ppl do not know his style to post. If I had said those things he had said, wouldn't u all be all like "oh it's dudetus, he's just joking".

Back on the topic itself, I would rly much want some mod/dev input over here as this is a PvP ruining phenomenon.

Zeus
07-12-2013, 06:11 PM
How these players are still around stumps me... They have obviously broken multiple rules of the ToS and their only motive to play is to ruin other player's playing experiences. Now, why would STS want players like that playing their game?

Drain
07-12-2013, 06:40 PM
How these players are still around stumps me... They have obviously broken multiple rules of the ToS and their only motive to play is to ruin other player's playing experiences. Now, why would STS want players like that playing their game?

Thry don't have sufficient evidence on which to ban them. Maybe if someone sent support a video of some of the mean things they say to me. :(

Zapder
07-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Just endgame players?

dudetus
07-12-2013, 07:23 PM

Mm... Maybe if we title our reports with "AL HELP PLEASE HURRY" ;) ?

Just endgame players?

I can't speak for anything else than end game as I only PvP there. I could imagine this trend to be in all level ranges as there are almost always 1 of these spawn gang matches on game list.

ThePvpTwink
07-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Been randomly spawned or booted from so many ctf games in endgame...

Cheenivie
07-12-2013, 07:56 PM
I sent a message to the devs dont know if theyre gonna read it but it took me a while to write it...

ThePvpTwink
07-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Spawning "can" ruin a player's gaming experience thus discouraging them from ever playing pvp or ctf again.

grenadiers
07-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Now when you say "out of hand" is that being literal or figurative? Because I'm possibly holding it right now...

Extreme
07-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Ninja has joined the game, Ninja Has joined RED Azijsjsjsjsjans Has booted Ninja from the game with reason: wow Trash

Reunegade
07-12-2013, 08:57 PM
i had a "talk" with a spawner whom I will not name (jk his name is Gordianus) and he said the only thing reportable in CTF is vulgar language and he did nothing wrong because you can do CTF anyway you want >.<

Cheenivie
07-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Lol, Ninja remember gordianus. You were trolling as usual you were messing with his name then he said Gordianus is masculin and you said yea anus is very masculin hahahzhahahaha then he he rage quit not rlly funny but im tired

NotYoCookiez
07-12-2013, 09:56 PM
It's AZICHIABED lol xD

I remember it by this 3 parts Azi-Chia-Bed :)

He added me! Then cursed me out :/ I sent pictures when I reported him so hopefully he gets banned. But seriously most people in game always complain and most don't even report. Not reporting for spawning but his foul language. He has a potty mouth.

Onagiabef
07-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Only time I reported any of them is when they start getting racist. But all they get is a week long ban. Isn't there a point when sts looks as says hmm maybe we should ban perm for this.

TheBeastXD
07-13-2013, 12:03 AM
woah this thread is acctually serious.....yes azijawndadk and usablakndsnaln should be ban for good.......most endgame player know whats up i dont need to add more on it..

Drain
07-13-2013, 01:03 AM
woah this thread is acctually serious.....yes azijawndadk and usablakndsnaln should be ban for good.......most endgame player know whats up i dont need to add more on it..

Why should two of the very best birds in the game, both of whom are excellent contributers to the sts community be banned. I think you may be jealous.

Faliziaga
07-13-2013, 01:56 AM
He has nowadays received tons of followers ....disrespectful trend which has to be stopped.

STS, u really need to do something about this.
I agree 100% as I see more and more ppl doing this. It's like a virus and I don't feel like playing with those ppl even in a "normal" game. Deceiving to see a player from my friends list turning into this kinda idiot.

floats
07-13-2013, 02:44 AM
Lmao, me and my friends just got spawned in the 35-40 pvp after this thread is released.

dudetus
07-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Only time I reported any of them is when they start getting racist. But all they get is a week long ban. Isn't there a point when sts looks as says hmm maybe we should ban perm for this.

As Apollo said, their only goal is to ruin other players game experience. This should be the most alerting and bannable term.

Lol, Ninja remember gordianus. You were trolling as usual you were messing with his name then he said Gordianus is masculin and you said yea anus is very masculin hahahzhahahaha then he he rage quit not rlly funny but im tired

Actually, it was pretty funny.

Spawners can usually be extremely easy to annoy and when u annoy them, they want revenge and won't kick u. Then u get a friend of urs join the match and boom, spawning ended. I've used this few times by now and once I was able to spawn Azicvgkdidjsjfia and his gang. Oh the sweet revenge.

I agree 100% as I see more and more ppl doing this. It's like a virus and I don't feel like playing with those ppl even in a "normal" game. Deceiving to see a player from my friends list turning into this kinda idiot.

Exactly. There are more and more of these guys who are so frustrated for the long wait of new things that try to find another means of entertainment for themselves and forwarding frustration (aka spawning) is a childish way to fill this gap. "Cause I feel bad, u all must feel bad as well."

Lmao, me and my friends just got spawned in the 35-40 pvp after this thread is released.

First time..? I thought this trend would eventually spread across twinking levels as well and I may have speeded up this spawning thing by going public but it had to be done. It's a damn plague.

STS, the only reason why this hasn't happened sooner was because "back in the old days" the veteran PvPers set the rules of PvP which are fairplay. No rushing, no spawning etc and those few people who did it were despised by the whole PvP community. Now instead of despise they receive some type if idolism as players see "hey this is an easy way to get good kdr" and as there are more and more people doing this the choice to become spawner is easier to do.

I am not a game programmer but as there are already gates in ur games in PvP areas, I could imagine it wouldn't be too hard for u to act to this serious problem with proper weapons.

Jig
07-13-2013, 03:56 AM
On cod I rarely get spawned but when its a full pro party on the opposite team, they spawn trap. same thing here .. I leave that game.. id leave ctf for now dont let them get to you it really does lmao

Btw I sent full 4 pictures and a big lovely message to sts support about one of the spawners which I cannot name but most of you know .. all 4 of complete swearing there head of while spawned my with 2 other noobs. I did not see a ban on that bird. seriously and they say they take it serious? didnt take it very serious to me I shouldn't of ever seen him on THESE GAMES AGAIN

Cheenivie
07-13-2013, 06:57 AM
They are prolly gonna close the thread saying just report we will deal with it but they won't they just don't care about PL...

CrimsonTider
07-13-2013, 08:03 AM
Why should two of the very best birds in the game, both of whom are excellent contributers to the sts community be banned. I think you may be jealous.

Now, I thought you were being sarcastic, but now I cannot tell. If you are being serious, I will be back.

Zeus
07-13-2013, 10:24 AM

You've gotten banned for trolling before. Please, drop the act and go back to being banned if you're going to be a pest on the forums again. Reported post as you've obviously continued to do the same thing that you were previously banned for.

Waug
07-13-2013, 11:07 AM
I don't think that this is outta hand, where 3-4 peoples grouping and spawning in their own game, its just silly peoples who keep joining their game knowing that even they clear the spwn room, anytime they are gonna get booted. their game is total lame cause whenever they try to join others game, they get ganged up or instance boot.

What they want is Cheap Publisity, they wanna be famous in this way, and this kinda threads full filling that. their quick chat just reflects that - "I'm most famous in PL"

skrapicoco
07-13-2013, 01:59 PM
I don't think that this is outta hand, where 3-4 peoples grouping and spawning in their own game, its just silly peoples who keep joining their game knowing that even they clear the spwn room, anytime they are gonna get booted. their game is total lame cause whenever they try to join others game, they get ganged up or instance boot.

What they want is Cheap Publisity, they wanna be famous in this way, and this kinda threads full filling that. their quick chat just reflects that - "I'm most famous in PL"

Lol waug you've been there and did that so is that your excuse too?

Drain
07-13-2013, 02:37 PM
You've gotten banned for trolling before. Please, drop the act and go back to being banned if you're going to be a pest on the forums again. Reported post as you've obviously continued to do the same thing that you were previously banned for.

Sorry. I thought opinions were allowed on these forums, I personally think Azichiabed and Usababeeba are great players its fine if you don't share the same opinion, but I certainly don't see anything ban-worthy about it

MorewizardForums
07-13-2013, 03:27 PM

Just call me next time Floatsy :o, I love dealing with spawners :p

and @Dudetus It's been going on in Low level for a while, but just not at the scale that they actually get THREE people and wait in the spawn at the beginning, it's usually one or two, and at low level you have more of a chance to fight back. Beacuse from what I hear at endgame, it's like a two shot kill over there.

dudetus
07-13-2013, 03:58 PM

There are more than 3 or 4 ppl doing this, I've seen around 10 ppl doing this by now. They keep a steady phase hosting the games and almost whenever I log in I see at least one spawning game running. Spawners numbers are constantly rising

This isn't intended to be a publicity thread. I mentioned the main character doing this almost by name (as I can't remember his name correctly) just because he is the major guy behind this uprising trend. Need to know basis. This thread is intended to be a notification to STS.

These thing will blow up quickly asa it's properly solved. Most ppl remember Zone, but how many remembers Lee? The publicity is gone but the hate will stay.

Just call me next time Floatsy :o, I love dealing with spawners :p

and @Dudetus It's been going on in Low level for a while, but just not at the scale that they actually get THREE people and wait in the spawn at the beginning, it's usually one or two, and at low level you have more of a chance to fight back. Beacuse from what I hear at endgame, it's like a two shot kill over there.

For Birds and mages it's just one single arrow for a kill. Bears need like root and any arrow to be killed when the spawner is buffed. It's too easy.

MorewizardForums
07-13-2013, 04:05 PM
For Birds and mages it's just one single arrow for a kill. Bears need like root and any arrow to be killed when the spawner is buffed. It's too easy.

That must suck being spawned then, :o, not even a chance to fight back.
Now I don't want to endgame Lol...

dudetus
07-13-2013, 04:15 PM
That must suck being spawned then, :o, not even a chance to fight back.
Now I don't want to endgame Lol...

Ya u don't. PvP is mostly based on luck on end game currently as dodge and crit are too high and overall damage is too high compared to armor and hp.

Promagin
07-13-2013, 04:20 PM

Hi, just saying,don't mean to start anything, please correct me of I'm wrong but isn't it against the tos to talk about bans and how people get banned/have gotten banned before? Sorry if I'm wrong but I thought that was against ToS.

skrapicoco
07-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Sorry. I thought opinions were allowed on these forums, I personally think Azichiabed and Usababeeba are great players its fine if you don't share the same opinion, but I certainly don't see anything ban-worthy about it

Enlighten us pls:rolleyes:

Zeus
07-13-2013, 05:26 PM

Acting innocent when purposely posting opinions that are meant to provoke players is the definition of trolling. Again, you were banned for it previously and you obviously haven't dropped the habit yet. Therefore, the report was justified.

Zeus
07-13-2013, 05:30 PM
Hi, just saying,don't mean to start anything, please correct me of I'm wrong but isn't it against the tos to talk about bans and how people get banned/have gotten banned before? Sorry if I'm wrong but I thought that was against ToS.

You know as well as I do as you've been around for a while.

http://mobile.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/paracelsus118437.html

Promagin
07-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Meh

Drain
07-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Acting innocent when purposely posting opinions that are meant to provoke players is the definition of trolling. Again, you were banned for it previously and you obviously haven't dropped the habit yet. Therefore, the report was justified.

So I can't post opinions if someone doesn't agree with them? I personally like Azi & Usa because I find it amusing how everyone hates them yet 99% of people in PvP spawn kill at one point in time. At least they're honest about how they play unlike most players.

Extreme
07-13-2013, 09:01 PM
Well said.

Delphina
07-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Time to close up this thread. Please send a message to report so we can look into it.
Support@spacetimestudios.com