PDA

View Full Version : new bosses not appearing/no where to be found

newzealand
07-12-2013, 04:56 PM
How is it possible to get these new bosses to appear? Iv done several runs where there suppose to be and theyre not there
Why is this

H2N
07-12-2013, 05:03 PM
How is it possible to get these new bosses to appear? Iv done several runs where there suppose to be and theyre not there
Why is this

Elite Bael is a rare boss.

Maalice
07-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Spent an hour looking...

Temarichan
07-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Lol this morning, Elite Bael appeared everywhere. Farmed so much.

My friend went looking for him for 4 hours o.o

But try alternating between Mt. Spyr and Windmoore Harbor

Nesox
07-12-2013, 10:49 PM
He showed up our first run of the harbor.

Darko
07-12-2013, 11:21 PM
This is frustrating all these peopke got rewarded achievement cause it was super easyx now I s super rare and won't pop up there has to be happy medium since stgmesses up to begin with...u can't reward some and punish others for ur mistake.....make it drop a little more, next time make sure its rare to begin with

Kraze
07-12-2013, 11:26 PM
This stuff happens a few are right place right time and make a ton. You don't need to be good just need to be lucky

Taejo
07-12-2013, 11:28 PM
This is frustrating all these peopke got rewarded achievement cause it was super easyx now I s super rare and won't pop up there has to be happy medium since stgmesses up to begin with...u can't reward some and punish others for ur mistake.....make it drop a little more, next time make sure its rare to begin with

Yep... 4 hours and counting. And I'm clearing harbor/spyr at a very fast rate with two mages. Looks like we have another Child's Play encounter on our hands :dread:

EDIT: If this is just an experiment to find a viable solution to removing elite content from the game (as discussed in Swede's thread under suggestions)... I foresee a lot of people leaving the game.

Kuazzae
07-12-2013, 11:39 PM
After the update i logon, teleported to Mount Spyr... and there he was lol, the first level i did after the update! =)

Loot not that good... =(

Valsacar
07-12-2013, 11:48 PM
He's really rare, but remember that it's normal maps so once you find him you can invite your party in to fight.

muinnusa
07-13-2013, 12:32 AM
did he show up when we finish the map, or he just pop up anywhere he likes?

chitgoks
07-13-2013, 04:30 AM
i dont care about loot only achievement lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

newzealand
07-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Havnt seen him once since i started this thread and been going hardout moreless like dayym, racked up 33crates just clear windmore/mt spyr
They should maybe for atleast the last hour of this update incraese spawn rate for the last hour

After posting this i seen a post from a dev saying youv got to kill a certain number o monsters went and not cleared windmore
But killed a less of the minions and wamo he was there LOL, is that luck or cause we killed a certain amount like dev sez

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 03:08 AM
Elite Bael is a rare boss.

WOW SO RARE THAT MY GUILD MEMBERS KILLED IT MORE THAN 30 TIMES IN 1HR.

Now we hunt for more than 17hrs and we cant find a single BAEL!

you guys made a mistake and its unfair! you should recall and make it fair to all players!

newzealand
07-14-2013, 03:49 AM
Lol tell me about it iv got him once since i last posted and got nothing great but a elite golden chest opened and got epics LOL , this boss is so rare his chest
Have scraps in it lol, also wondering if hes rare does that mean like hes rare like items are rare ( rare,epic,legendary,mythic,arcane )or? Cause i get heaps of rare items LMAO

Energizeric
07-14-2013, 09:56 PM
I played the lottery several times and did not win the jackpot!!! I don't understand! It makes no sense!! I bought the lottery ticket just like everyone else who won the jackpot did, and yet I did not win even one time!! What a ripoff!!!!!!!! hehe

Taejo
07-14-2013, 11:12 PM
I enjoy a challenge, and I am all for having very difficult and rare achievements to accomplish. However, I ran my usual cycle of Kraken/Nordr maps today (just to level up my pets and hope for a lucky Bael spawn) for a few hours. I probably did around 150 maps total, and did not see him once. That is just a tad too rare for this type of game, imo. I like the idea STS has come up with, however!

xcainnblecterx
07-14-2013, 11:39 PM
QUOTE=Taejo;1178494]I enjoy a challenge, and I am all for having very difficult and rare achievements to accomplish. However, I ran my usual cycle of Kraken/Nordr maps today (just to level up my pets and hope for a lucky Bael spawn) for a few hours. I probably did around 150 maps total, and did not see him once. That is just a tad too rare for this type of game, imo. I like the idea STS has come up with, however![/QUOTE]

Not a tad to rare. Earlier I mentioned that if it was even close to this spawn rate for him and sts plans on making these type bosses for new pinks in next expansions, that pinks would be about tripled price of what they are now. Then alot of people would be finding this to tedius and not worth it to find him and average joes would have even a more struggle to even do anything or get any semi decent gear. I have faith that tommorow will definelty help the spawn rate and it'll be a lot better
Ummm so I been drenkin and fishing and swim in all day and my spelling is prolly not the best and if you don't understand that up there.....I'll edit to more for noe I'm on a post ramoage.

Taejo
07-15-2013, 11:27 AM
QUOTE=Taejo;1178494]Nit a tad to rare. Earlier I mentioned that if it was even close to this spawn rate fie him and sets planes on making these type bosses for new pinks in next expansions, that pinks would be about tripled price if what they are now. There for alt of people would be finding this tovtedius and average joes would have even a more struggle to even do anything. I have failed hat tommorow will definelty help the spawn rate and it'll be a lot better.

Ummm so I been drenkin and fishing and swim in all day and my spelling is prolly not the best and if you don't understand that up there.....I'll edit to more for noe I'm on a post ramoage

Haha, sounds like a great day! I get the idea of what you're saying, but maybe edit it just in case :).

xcainnblecterx
07-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Haha, sounds like a great day! I get the idea of what you're saying, but maybe edit it just in case :).

Yes indeed it was a good day :D Also fixed only left the bottom part there cause its already been quoted no point deleting :)

MARKINDEEP
07-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Dam i need this