PDA

View Full Version : Tired of bad guilds that let anyone in??

Stevedubz
07-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Anyone want to start a guild that will function like one? have players that are good and knowledgeable that can and will help? Im think ing its time that the good players from all the guilds join up. A person can only be invited if they're good enough for you to run with then they will be good enough for the rest. See what i mean? No more beggers and spammed guildchat with people selling commons.... your only as strong as the weqkest link. I think pay it forward is the best way to build a guild.

Its doesn't matter if your hardcore or casual. Wouldn't it be nice that when you log on and your click isnt on and be able to run with guild mates because you wont have to worry about them dieing or reseting the boss or leaving before the lvl is finished. Thats the guild i want. I don't care about power or anything what i do care about is better ways to play together.

If we start a guild id like to set a teamspeak or ventrilo or some way for us to talk instead of having to type.we could have fun like were supposed to. Not spend all night waiting for a group that just dies on boss qnd people leqve.....

Think about it. Ty

JaytB
07-12-2013, 06:12 PM
I wouldn't have worded it that way, but I can't say I don't understand your sentiment :)

Stevedubz
07-12-2013, 09:35 PM
How's that bud? Btw you were right .i knew when i posted it that it was a mess. Thank you

Sryyoulose
07-12-2013, 09:40 PM
There are guilds out there like that, you just need to find them.

Spyce
07-12-2013, 10:13 PM
A lot of guilds require you to be 30 or 31.

Stevedubz
07-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Thanks

Wowsome
07-14-2013, 02:54 AM
come back home :)

CouchPass
07-25-2013, 08:24 AM
thats true lvl 13 guilds r extremely active.

Rare
07-25-2013, 09:19 AM
You were in one bud, but left :(

Its very very hard to find guilds that are picky, have tons of players, and are active around the clock. Its near impossible I'd say.

Alrisaia
07-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Anyone want to start a guild that will function like one? have players that are good and knowledgeable that can and will help? Im think ing its time that the good players from all the guilds join up. A person can only be invited if they're good enough for you to run with then they will be good enough for the rest. See what i mean? No more beggers and spammed guildchat with people selling commons.... your only as strong as the weqkest link. I think pay it forward is the best way to build a guild.

Its doesn't matter if your hardcore or casual. Wouldn't it be nice that when you log on and your click isnt on and be able to run with guild mates because you wont have to worry about them dieing or reseting the boss or leaving before the lvl is finished. Thats the guild i want. I don't care about power or anything what i do care about is better ways to play together.

If we start a guild id like to set a teamspeak or ventrilo or some way for us to talk instead of having to type.we could have fun like were supposed to. Not spend all night waiting for a group that just dies on boss qnd people leqve.....

Think about it. Ty

I'm not sure what your past guild experiences are like... but you're welcome to give Elite Runners a shot. We have only about 100 members, but we're growing. We are always running together, be it KM3 farming or Elites for APs or Farming Elites...

We try to mix up the groups enough so that the really experienced players take the relatively new ones so that we don't have bad boss reset situations etc... The core group runs Skull Cove in 24 minutes and with 2 core members and 2 newer members we complete it in 35 or so.

Also - I understand GoA is a great guild and has more members than we do, Zuzeq is an awesome leader and keeps a good shop of mixed casual / hardcore members... Anyway - good luck mate, I offer an open invitation - find one of my officers IG and ask to get in!

matanofx
07-25-2013, 11:23 AM
I understand your frustration, its not fun when youre in a guild and youre scared to say "need party for elite ______" cause youre worried people who wanna join are quitters, cheap on pots etc...

There should be a balance in any guild between helping people with advice or runs and doing the runs you wanna do to get aps or farm.

I found theres a few guilds with that balance between pros and people who need help to become pros, look at the top ranked i guess, theyre all really good.

Energizeric
07-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Judgement is like that. We don't have any recruiters, just a few officers, and we only allow players who are level 31 (except in rare cases).

Hinataa
07-26-2013, 12:22 AM
Thats what i wanted to say! Judgement is like that!

Aekif
08-01-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm in the guild Uncensored...not exactly a top ranked guild, we started maybe a week and a half ago, got around a hundred members of all levels. a lot of 30s and 31s, but also some lower levels, always willing to help, and we dont let "just anyone in," we actually had the same idea as you.

We'll run maps with randoms, start a party, see how they operate, and if they're good people we ask them if they want to join, explain our rules (no begging, if you need help ask for it (dont randomly invite people to party), and that is about it. We farm, the higher levels will do elites, stuff like that.

We got a group together and killed trulle the other night, and the main officers are a group of close knit people.

HMU if you're at all interested, IGN Aekif, Kiffykif, and AekifsAlt

Y O L O
08-01-2013, 12:43 PM
I'd say Sons of Jarl,Average Joes, and judgement as the guild you should be in/looking for.

Temarichan
08-01-2013, 01:27 PM
The Darksiders only accepts level 30-31, and we don't have issues about begging or anything like that. Our guild is a strict guild. Being rude, scamming or begging in the guild is not tolerated and is an automatic kick.

We run with different people, and improving this AP. We have specific rules and have daily conversations in our KIK group. We also have many meetings during the week.

Were not the top 50, but that's our goal. Were over 350 members ATm, all Level 30 and up. If your interested in the Darksiders. Feel free to PM me here or ingame. Also check out the forum page. Click the 1st link on my sig.

Roberto077
08-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Immaculate only accepts people who are active and make good teammates. We accept levels 20+ and alts 15+. We always brief possible members with the rules and ask if they want to join.

I don't like being in guilds that spam invites with talking to the person first. I also don't like guilds that only have the word "Welcome!" said in the guild chat.

Activity/quality over quantity.