PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Ioskeha
07-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I've been playing about a week now. Thought it was time to join the forums, so hi.

I do have a few questions about the game if no one minds answering them. I tried doing searching myself but I wasn't able to come up with to much myself.

First off. Is there a merchant that I can sell my loot to? Or is the only way to sell stuff from your inventory? Also can someone please tell me if pets do anything. Oh and why can't I walk into the portal in the starting town? Every time that I try it says something about quests.

Oldcoot
07-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Welcome , pros fix this guy up

Reunegade
07-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Hey! Add me in game Suxxors, I'll give you a free 10k to start off the journey ;)

Oldcoot
07-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Ok! Oh you mean the other guy

ThePvpTwink
07-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the forums!:)

There are many merchants in balefort castle town. All you need to do is say " need a merch "

You can sell not valuable items by liquidating them in your inventory for quick cash.

Pets don't do anything except follow you and for looks. Unless its a dragon pet that grants a ring with the dragon set. Pets are not tradable and can only be bought with platinum.

The town portal automatically takes you to a dungeon to complete a current quest that you have. If you do not meet the level requirement of a certain dungeon, it will not let you in and say level required.

NotYoCookiez
07-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Welcome. Search around the forums when you can... That's how I learned my way around :)

Faliziaga
07-13-2013, 06:02 AM
In Balefort castle you can list your items in the consignment shoppe.

For quests see this useful quest guide: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21190-A-Pocket-Legends-Quest-Guide
Guide section is always useful:fox:

In Pocket Legends Forum "Guilds" you can find a guild to join. In the guild hall you can buy potions cheaper and you might find nice people to play with.

Have fun!

Rouquine
07-13-2013, 07:43 AM
Welcome! Best of luck to you.

The Sadness
07-13-2013, 07:45 AM
If you see Thehappiness, run.