PDA

View Full Version : new boss locations

birdmasta
07-12-2013, 11:50 PM
So this new boss is everywhere in Kraken isles and nordr??? whats the best map to find this boss?

xcainnblecterx
07-13-2013, 12:50 AM
Good question been looking for him since the nurf, not once have I seen him.

ean89
07-13-2013, 01:38 AM
the boss had been replaced by mob.no more bael.

Darko
07-13-2013, 03:57 AM
Bail went from spawing all the time to not at all

chitgoks
07-13-2013, 04:29 AM
hell be back when double xp has ended. bet that will be the time the fixed spawn rate will be applied

for now i believe they disabled (quickest way for fix) it so loot wont be so overpopulated in cs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

H2N
07-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Elite Bael only spawns in *SOME* Kraken Isles and Nordr *NORMAL* dungeons. You must kill some required number of other spawns before you get a chance for Elite Bael to spawn. If Elite Bael doesn't spawn, another creature will be spawned in his spot. So if you consistently see the other creature in his spot, then you know that you are in the right map and that you have killed the required number of spawns, you just didn't win the dice roll to spawn Elite Bael. If you don't see the other creature, then it means you are either in the wrong map or you didn't killed the required number of spawns.

TW84
07-13-2013, 12:54 PM
Elite Bael only spawns in *SOME* Kraken Isles and Nordr *NORMAL* dungeons. You must kill some required number of other spawns before you get a chance for Elite Bael to spawn. If Elite Bael doesn't spawn, another creature will be spawned in his spot. So if you consistently see the other creature in his spot, then you know that you are in the right map and that you have killed the required number of spawns, you just didn't win the dice roll to spawn Elite Bael. If you don't see the other creature, then it means you are either in the wrong map or you didn't killed the required number of spawns.

And the right number of creeps to kill is 1 billion.

Zanpakuto
07-13-2013, 01:24 PM

Spawn sucks now. I didn't even get a chance to see him before nerf. Looked and looked with a party split into 4 for hours and nothing. Better off time spent killing for daily Nordr 20 bosses.

Carapace
07-13-2013, 01:39 PM
As I mentioned in a previous thread there was a bug in the spawn rate in that it was basically 100%, he's been nerfed to a more appropriate rarity but it might be too rare. Come Monday we can look over the information from the weekend and tweak his appearance as necessary. Nothing is ever set in stone, especially new ideas!

jb57542
07-13-2013, 04:09 PM
As I mentioned in a previous thread there was a bug in the spawn rate in that it was basically 100%, he's been nerfed to a more appropriate rarity but it might be too rare. Come Monday we can look over the information from the weekend and tweak his appearance as necessary. Nothing is ever set in stone, especially new ideas!

Please make sure you don't base stats on solely times killed. The reason I say this is most of you're community is hunting for him now. So if 10 times more ppl than normal is hunting him he should have 10 x's more kills than say in two weeks from now. This might make his spawn rate seem acceptable when in fact it's not.

Haowesie
07-13-2013, 05:32 PM

The people that got bumped up in LB are set in stone right? Some of them are my friends, but it still doesn't feel very fair.

-rasi

birdmasta
07-13-2013, 08:46 PM
so if u do ELITE kraken or nordr, you wont find bael? does this "other creature" look different from the kraken and nordr mobs?? cuz at nordr i havent seen any difference with mob looks

xcainnblecterx
07-13-2013, 09:19 PM
so if u do ELITE kraken or nordr, you wont find bael? does this "other creature" look different from the kraken and nordr mobs?? cuz at nordr i havent seen any difference with mob looks

In kraken isles (windmore harbor), the tree right before the boss Mr. Crabs (yea not the right name), you'll see a regular lil pirate squid guy standing all alone. That's were Basel would pop up. No I still haven't seen him since the nurf but I know because before bael came there was no guy there, after the update for bael, he was there every run (due to a bug which we all know is now fixed) and now there's a regular pirate squid guy.

Taejo
07-13-2013, 10:08 PM
Seems the thread has gone off on a tangent!

I have found him in the following areas:

1) Mount Spyr in the dead-end section (place holder is yeti archer in far top corner)
2) Windmoore Harbor along the fence right before Bluecrab (place holder is a melee squid head)
3) Skull Cove along the top of the road at the last straight away before you turn north to fight Bloodhammer (place holder is a melee squid head)

You will know the place holder as opposed to a 'normal' monster because it stands perfectly still, usually alone. Also I have tested whether or not these place holders I've found are in fact place holders by seeing if they are there before I kill any mobs - but more importantly, Bael was standing there :)

Maalice
07-13-2013, 10:16 PM
crystal caverns. he is right before where the yeti spawns someone. place holder is a yeti archer that will spawn after you kill enough mobs

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 01:16 AM

ADMIN YOU SHOULD do something because its not our mistake.. if they cant recall the loot at least they give a fair change for everyone to get the achievement! the most important thing to me is the achievement points.. iv been hunting for more that 17hrs no bael still! THIS IS ALREADY ANNOYING!!!!

here what you can do admin since its your mistake give all a 1 time chance a to get bael 2 by invitation.

i dont care if you make a temporary dungeon and invite the remaining players send them a dungeon entry.

AND IF YOU DONT JUST RECALL EVERYTHING IN THAT 1HR ! BECAUSE ITS STUPID! NOT FAIR AT ALL!

THAT TIME THEY KILL BAEL 2 IN EVERY MAP ON THAT 1HR... AND NOW WE BEEN LOOKING FOR 17HRS STILL NOTHING!

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 01:44 AM
as i mentioned in a previous thread there was a bug in the spawn rate in that it was basically 100%, he's been nerfed to a more appropriate rarity but it might be too rare. Come monday we can look over the information from the weekend and tweak his appearance as necessary. Nothing is ever set in stone, especially new ideas!

omg! It was not our its our fault you guys should be fair to all players!

Since you made this mistake its not fair at all! You ruin the market + they got a chance to hunt bael 2 for 1hr unli run and made tons of gold!

For me i dont care about the gold! Its the achievement! I hunt for 17hrs no bael! While other killed him more than 20 times in 1 hour!

Stupid mistake and the rest of the players suffer? This is what you can do! Give a chance to all or just remove that achievement! Never mind that you ruin the market!

xcainnblecterx
07-14-2013, 01:46 AM
God bless america sprtcuz. Do you need a xanny bar? Its going to be fixed

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 01:55 AM
God bless america sprtcuz. Do you need a xanny bar? Its going to be fixed

why only america? why not all country LOL!

xcainnblecterx
07-14-2013, 02:47 AM
why only america? why not all country LOL!

Well not every country believes in one god so I was just referring to what I believe in and I live in america so.

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 02:51 AM
Well not every country believes in one god so I was just referring to what I believe in and I live in america so.

Not all country believe in god true but 80% of the world population do believed in god..

two of the biggest Religion Muslim & Christian believe in God,

a true christian does not think for him self, but for the good of all people.

xcainnblecterx
07-14-2013, 02:55 AM
Not all country believe in god true but 80% of the world population do believed in god..

two of the biggest Religion Muslim & Christian believe in God,

a true christian does not think for him self, but for the good of all people.

Never new that, nice fact. I didn't say I was the best christian and technically me saying that instead of one god for all countries is thinking of others as to not offend them or where they live by saying the wrong god. Any ways before this thread gets more derailed feel free to pm anything else I've forgotten. I'll thank your last post for sharing some knowledge of the world I never knew about

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 02:58 AM
Never new that, nice fact. I didn't say I was the best christian and technically me saying that instead of one god for all countries is thinking of others as to not offend them or where they live by saying the wrong god. Any ways before this thread gets more derailed feel free to pm anything else I've forgotten. I'll thank your last post for sharing some knowledge of the world I never knew about

LOL are we debating? iv work in 5 different countries and there is still much more to learn! anyways send me a pm.