PDA

View Full Version : The best Enchantress set up?

Uniiversal
07-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Should I be all Intelligence or Intelligence and Dexterity? Or if you think both of those suck, comment what you think I should do I have 350 Available points. Thanks! Feel free to add me in game.

CHanged my name to Uliminationn

Reunegade
07-13-2013, 07:24 AM
Level? PvE or PvP? Gear? Need ur help on those ;)

Uniiversal
07-13-2013, 07:34 AM

PvE. :0

CrimsonTider
07-13-2013, 07:49 AM

This is in the PvP section, he/she has 350 skill points (end game), and is asking for what spec to so gear is part of his/her question.

Many opinions, but IMO, pure INT is best for endgame. Using a Sharp/Fiery wand set will give you the most survivability, however, there are some very good staff mages out there. I have always used the 2 (?), 2 m/s, 4 damage ring on mage unless you have an Elite ring and/or Dragon Ring.

I know a lot of mages go dex/str with minimum amount of strength to equip Savage/Beastly Scythe set. The set has good damage and survivability, especially for CTF.

Anything else, just ask.

Ladyviviane
07-13-2013, 08:13 AM
Depends on wat ur need Mage for pvp/pve ? Pure Mage ? Dex Mage ? Str Mage ? :p

Reunegade
07-13-2013, 08:30 AM

In PvE it really is your preference. If you like to tank, I say do minimum amount of strength to equip savage and then either rest dexterity or rest intelligence. If you like to be support then I say go full intelligence and use fiery.

CrimsonTider
07-13-2013, 08:34 AM

If this is for PvE, you first need to request to have this placed in the PL Enchantress or General Discussion section. As far as build, pure INT is the best for PvE. Using a Sharp/Fiery Helm and armor with either the staff or Burning Branch will produce the most effectiveness.

Uniiversal
07-13-2013, 08:43 AM
In PvE it really is your preference. If you like to tank, I say do minimum amount of strength to equip savage and then either rest dexterity or rest intelligence. If you like to be support then I say go full intelligence and use fiery.

I am going to go with this idea, okay I have 350 points to spend on dex, int, and str. Reun what should i get, now guys im asking reun just so you guys dont gravedig.

CrimsonTider
07-13-2013, 09:25 AM
You still have yet to answer anyone as regards to what you are looking at accomplishing other than you are using a mage for PvE. You have been given several set-ups. If you want the best information, there is an entire section dedicated to mages (as already stated) in PL forums. Limiting your information will limit your knowledge.

ThePvpTwink
07-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Either pure int Mage for nuking and using fiery set.

or 157str rest dex for survivability and tanking with savage set.the dex makes up for savages poor hit chance. Also gives you about 225 more health than pure int.

Reunegade
07-13-2013, 10:16 AM
I am going to go with this idea, okay I have 350 points to spend on dex, int, and str. Reun what should i get, now guys im asking reun just so you guys dont gravedig.
If you wanted to be a support/nuke mage, follow Crim's advice by using fiery helmet and armor with a burning bush branch or the fiery staff. Pure intel is best for this. As far as tanking goes, use savage scythe set and put the minimum amount of strength needed to equip savage gear. Then dump the rest into intel or dex (really your preference: dexterity for more hit percent or intel for more skill damage). Dex mages are very squishy, but most dex mages use swift elite bow set/talon set. I don't really recommend it for PvE as you die a lot and you have lower skill dmg than a pure intel mage.