View Full Version : Anybody?

Rajnikanth
07-13-2013, 09:02 AM
So anybody got Elite bael 2 after the patch?
if got where? nd how many runs u did to spawn d boss?

phillyr
07-13-2013, 09:47 AM
So anybody got Elite bael 2 after the patch?
if got where? nd how many runs u did to spawn d boss?

I have been running these levels for 6 hours...no bael, i think that patch removed him completely, i mean after 6 hours you'd think I'd find him at least once. They screwed up before the patch and he was spawning everywhere...now nowhere

Temarichan
07-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Yeah same here. I was at if for 4 hours with my guilds. More then 3 group parties and 2 solos. They ran for about 6 hours. No luck whatsoever

uriraran
07-13-2013, 10:41 AM
If u see the price drop of noble and champion armor as well as more and more bael axe. U know it is not true. Bael is spawning, just that u were not lucky.

H2N
07-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Elite Bael only spawns in *SOME* Kraken Isles and Nordr *NORMAL* dungeons. You must kill some required number of other spawns before you get a chance for Elite Bael to spawn. If Elite Bael doesn't spawn, another creature will be spawned in his spot. So if you consistently see the other creature in his spot, then you know that you are in the right map and that you have killed the required number of spawns, you just didn't win the dice roll to spawn Elite Bael. If you don't see the other creature, then it means you are either in the wrong map or you didn't killed the required number of spawns.

Rajnikanth
07-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Elite Bael only spawns in *SOME* Kraken Isles and Nordr *NORMAL* dungeons. You must kill some required number of other spawns before you get a chance for Elite Bael to spawn. If Elite Bael doesn't spawn, another creature will be spawned in his spot. So if you consistently see the other creature in his spot, then you know that you are in the right map and that you have killed the required number of spawns, you just didn't win the dice roll to spawn Elite Bael. If you don't see the other creature, then it means you are either in the wrong map or you didn't killed the required number of spawns.

thanx for this great info.
i c ONLY lucky dude will get tht achivement

xcainnblecterx
07-13-2013, 01:27 PM

Then his spawn place is in (at least one place) kraken isles, wind more harbor. The problem is me and 3 other farmed that spot for 4+ hours. Not once did he show up. That takes the fun out of looking for him and turns it into a tedious task. I know you guys are monitoring how many times he's been killed over the week end and will adjust on Monday if need be. IMO if this is how hard all the new elite bosses that where discussed to replace elite maps will be in the future, I see a bigger market crisis then we have now. Many people are saying they have been searching for hours and nothing so if the only way players are to get new pinks in next expansion(s), its going to be extremely difficult to get any and therefore worse market prices then now for not even a mythic. Then if one decent pink is costing 600+k(for example) due to lack of farming, many people are going to be quiting and the average joes will be even worse off. Just my two sence , please don't take it offensively devs. Most my posts have been whing and complaining, take this as a plea

Carapace
07-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Then his spawn place is in (at least one place) kraken isles, wind more harbor. The problem is me and 3 other farmed that spot for 4+ hours. Not once did he show up. That takes the fun out of looking for him and turns it into a tedious task. I know you guys are monitoring how many times he's been killed over the week end and will adjust on Monday if need be. IMO if this is how hard all the new elite bosses that where discussed to replace elite maps will be in the future, I see a bigger market crisis then we have now. Many people are saying they have been searching for hours and nothing so if the only way players are to get new pinks in next expansion(s), its going to be extremely difficult to get any and therefore worse market prices then now for not even a mythic. Then if one decent pink is costing 600+k(for example) due to lack of farming, many people are going to be quiting and the average joes will be even worse off. Just my two sence , please don't take it offensively devs. Most my posts have been whing and complaining, take this as a plea

When he was originally put in there was a bug causing him to spawn 100% of the time. We will be monitoring him over the weekend and on Monday we can see how many of him were effectively killed and continue to tweak from there as necessary. First try was too easy, 2nd try might be too hard, but we won't know for sure until Monday.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Rajnikanth
07-13-2013, 01:40 PM
lol today bael hunting, i capped nd also.just now my one pet also capped LoL. now second pet is almost to cap.nd still no sign.of bael :-|
btw not a bad day at all today. capped two toons. i will see my luck after taking sme break.