PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Weapons Should Be Available For Any Level!

MfKaz
07-13-2013, 10:13 AM
You know the thing that really irritates me is seeing only Level 31's having Mythic weapons. Why can't we have mythic weapons?. Level 31's already have access to everything yet they still get all the good items. Mythic weapons should be available for all levels its not really fair on the ones that play for a long time for that weapon and find out they cant have it due to the level.

Alhuntrazeck
07-13-2013, 10:19 AM
No
No
No
No.

Lvl 31s earned their lvls by grinding hard. You should too.

...Or wait until the next expansion when non-capped players can reach 31 :p

Last thing we need, twinks running around with mythic guns.

MfKaz
07-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Yeah I understand Level 31's have earned there way but don't you think that the people who have not yet reach 31 should have a chance to access Mythic Items. Im not saying Level 1's or Level 5's are gonna access Mythic weapons already Im saying that Level 20's + should have these facilities.

Rare
07-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah I understand Level 31's have earned there way but don't you think that the people who have not yet reach 31 should have a chance to access Mythic Items. Im not saying Level 1's or Level 5's are gonna access Mythic weapons already Im saying that Level 20's + should have these facilities.

No, they shouldn't. If you want mythic items, level to 31. It's not that hard

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Ebezaanec
07-13-2013, 03:43 PM
If people do not want to level up to equip the mythic weapons, then their only other option is to wait for the next expansion. Then the mythics weapons won't need a level cap to reach.

Besides since they're mythics, they will probably be used by twinks in future expansions.

Natrich
07-13-2013, 04:15 PM
get your double xp while you can

drgrimmy
07-13-2013, 05:27 PM
If people do not want to level up to equip the mythic weapons, then their only other option is to wait for the next expansion. Then the mythics weapons won't need a level cap to reach.

Besides since they're mythics, they will probably be used by twinks in future expansions.

Yep, I can imagine in a year or two level 31 twinking being huge... that is if al is still around....

Soundlesskill
07-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Lvl up. Then you can get your mythic items.

MfKaz
07-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Im currently Level 24 and Levelling up to 31 is not easy u know :/

Kuazzae
07-15-2013, 12:03 PM
Im currently Level 24 and Levelling up to 31 is not easy u know :/

I thinking that leveling up its easy, boring, but easy, u grind about 400 xp in a run through jurn woods and mount spyr, 10 minutes the 2 levels, in about 6 runs u level up, 1 hour, 1hour and a half each level. So your are level 24, lets say you play 3 hours a day, in 2 days u will 30 ;)

To level 31 u need about 65 runs of mount spyr an jurn woods, boriiinnng but doable;) about 11 hours, 3 hours a day, in 4 days u will reach 31.

So in 6 days, playing 3 hours a day without elixir, u will be 31.

Like i said... Boring... But easy..

And this is with a low level party.

MfKaz
07-15-2013, 01:10 PM
I thinking that leveling up its easy, boring, but easy, u grind about 400 xp in a run through jurn woods and mount spyr, 10 minutes the 2 levels, in about 6 runs u level up, 1 hour, 1hour and a half each level. So your are level 24, lets say you play 3 hours a day, in 2 days u will 30 ;)

To level 31 u need about 65 runs of mount spyr an jurn woods, boriiinnng but doable;) about 11 hours, 3 hours a day, in 4 days u will reach 31.

So in 6 days, playing 3 hours a day without elixir, u will be 31.

Like i said... Boring... But easy..

And this is with a low level party.

I undertsand where you are coming from and yes it is not easy but I'll try my best. I haven't even tried completing Nordr because its just so difficult :'/

Rajnikanth
07-15-2013, 02:49 PM
I undertsand where you are coming from and yes it is not easy but I'll try my best. I haven't even tried completing Nordr because its just so difficult :'/

u r probably not a warrior toon. get ur guild help to kill maneater nd just join random runs in mounr spyr.
u will full party of lvl30's+ instantly within 3sec due to bael farming lol

Kraze
07-15-2013, 02:52 PM
We've had what 3 double xp weekends not that hard to cap

Kuazzae
07-15-2013, 04:18 PM

Add me Kuazzae, and tomorrow i'll try to help u level up a few levels =)

But if u go to Nordr and wait for a random party u will be able to do it.

Nesox
07-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Mythic weapons are there to give endgame players some distant goal to keep struggling for. The whole point is to be difficult to achieve that goal. If you think levelling is time consuming just wait till you hit 30...

MfKaz
07-20-2013, 04:34 PM
Add me Kuazzae, and tomorrow i'll try to help u level up a few levels =)

But if u go to Nordr and wait for a random party u will be able to do it.

Alrighty! I'll add you tomorrow xD