PDA

View Full Version : Trading/Giving Plats?

MfKaz
07-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Ok now we have access to trade Vanity's. How about trading plats as an idea..?!. Buying plats and spending your own money is kind of a hassle and completing offers sometimes don't verify and you have to do it again.

Ebezaanec
07-13-2013, 11:00 AM
Sorry but this would not be a good idea.. More players than ever would complain that plat-buyers now have more of a advantage over the rest of the economy..

Plus I'd hate to see chatbox filled with this:
"Please can anyone give me 2k plats?"

Spyce
07-13-2013, 11:20 AM
There is this thing in PL called a daily blessing.
Everyday day you logged in you could earn a prize.
Prizes were elixirs, gold,vanitys, and platinum.
They took away the gold and platinum because people abused the daily blessing.
Nkt a good idea.

CrimsonTider
07-13-2013, 11:23 AM
There is this thing in PL called a daily blessing.
Everyday day you logged in you could earn a prize.
Prizes were elixirs, gold,vanitys, and platinum.
They took away the gold and platinum because people abused the daily blessing.
Nkt a good idea.

How was the blessing abused? I call it "smart" when people figured out that more toons increased your chances at free plat. Something we call "common sense" around here.

As for trading plat? No. Scamming is already bad enough with pixelated items. Adding real money to the mix only brings major legal issues for STS.

Venom
07-14-2013, 09:59 AM
There is a reason why plat cant be traded.. EVERYONE would be roaming around with plat. STS needs its 'special' players (customers) to remain special.

DocDoBig
07-14-2013, 11:31 AM
*Ahem* Sorry, I couldn't resist to create 20 email addresses / 70 toons back then. ;)

Xpell
07-14-2013, 07:48 PM
U could make a bunch of toons like doc said and transfer the plat to one toon which would not be such a great idea for STS

Temarichan
07-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Yeah... Bad idea for trading plat. Then it would be plat mayham. People will start demanding plat for their items.

Keep it like it is and trade gold only ^^

IronMonkey
07-16-2013, 03:23 AM
*Ahem* Sorry, I couldn't resist to create 20 email addresses / 70 toons back then. ;)

Building an army of plat-starved toons. Plat zombies.

I'll speak in behalf of STS: A BIG NOOOOOOO!!!

Valsacar
07-16-2013, 11:15 AM
There are many games that use this effectively. They create an auction house only for plat (whatever they call it), you can't transfer plat but only buy and sell it. STS cannot do this, Apple policies forbid it.