PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Beginning BD PvP

Cremated
07-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Dear fellow BD players,

Today my Guardian expired. I was so excited I expired it by accident lol. When I started PvP it was pretty fun, kind of like playing campaign except with real people as the opponent. I am here today to write a short and sweet guide for players that have just started PvP like me. I don't think im awful at PvP, that mind sound a bit modest but going from 0-124 trophys in a day is not bad.

•Don't be afraid to skip maps!

The amount of times I reiterate this to my tribe is crazy. If your first randomised PvP match is places with the strong players donw be afraid to skip it because once you get to a noob, the amount of gold you earn will always make you a profit to what you spend trust me.

•What to do if you get defeated when offline.

It is certainly agitating when you go offline then back on to find that someone obliterated your base. After that happens, click your name, battle records and when you click the person click replay. This will show you how they infiltrated your base, learn what they did, fix it. Doing this will eventually make your base indestructible.

•Don't spam.

This is a must not: DONT SPAM YOUR DRAGONS ALL AT ONCE. Dependant on how the battle is going, try balancing troops on either side to pull aggro and confuse enemy dragon defenders. I upgrade my dojo till I get smashers ( I think they are called ) I place them first as a tank then put fast guys down and finally place long range dragons.

This game is a bit like the Legends series in a sense but in this game you control everyone. Basically you are god.

THANKS for reading this and peace out..

- Swag

Multibird
07-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Thx for the tips

Szangheili
07-14-2013, 03:02 AM
Nice guide :) And glad to have a new PvP'er on board, welcome to SoA!

~Szang

Xoreobonezxe
07-14-2013, 07:32 AM
Nice guide