PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

XghostzX
07-13-2013, 04:35 PM
What's up PL community!

I was gone for about a month and a half due to soccer, and I just got home today. What have I missed in PL? Any big updates, or drama I'm missing out on? Somebody want to give me a brief description of this new Battle Dragons game?

Thanks in advance.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Nothing.
Occasionally a new vanity of some sort.

Here is a FQA on Battle Dragons.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106450-Battle-Dragons-FAQ

XghostzX
07-13-2013, 04:39 PM
Nothing.
Occasionally a new vanity of some sort.

Here is a FQA on Battle Dragons.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106450-Battle-Dragons-FAQ

Thanks for the response. Seems like another version of Clash of Clans if I'm not wrong - anyways, it's a new style for STS mobile games, and it'll be interesting to see how it develops.

razerfingers
07-13-2013, 04:42 PM
And skell is back to making FAQs
*still not impressed*

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the response. Seems like another version of Clash of Clans if I'm not wrong - anyways, it's a new style for STS mobile games, and it'll be interesting to see how it develops.

RTS have gone up in production.
I personally don't really like these kinds of games.

ArtofWar
07-13-2013, 04:48 PM

You aren't wrong. I heard people saying that it's like Clash of Clans.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 04:50 PM
You aren't wrong. I heard people saying that it's like Clash of Clans.

It's very similar in different aspects.

NotYoCookiez
07-13-2013, 04:51 PM
I will fill you in with some juicy drama :)

Okie so in endgame pvp there is this guy named Azichiabed, he spawns everyone In ctf and he's very active so he's always on! He gets his friends to join him so it's usually them 3 in spawn zone. If you kill him he boots you with "wow trash" and talks massive potty mouth once your in game.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 04:52 PM
I will fill you in with some juicy drama :)

Okie so in endgame pvp there is this guy named Azichiabed, he spawns everyone In ctf and he's very active so he's always on! He gets his friends to join him so it's usually them 3 in spawn zone. If you kill him he boots you with "wow trash" and talks massive potty mouth once your in game.

Similar to this guy?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106433-A-pro

NotYoCookiez
07-13-2013, 04:53 PM
That's one of his followers lol

Spyce
07-13-2013, 04:54 PM
That's one of his followers lol

And they said endgame is mature..

Cheenivie
07-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Nono they broke up earlier today azi booted usa with the reason wow trash

NotYoCookiez
07-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Anyways ghost, a new discovery about nuri premium dungeon has been exposed to the community, it has a higher chance of dropping glyph blade steel! These steels don't fall very easy but it's much better then the free dungeon. Many people farm there now, it's probably the 2nd most farmed map after dragon farming (Quote from Crim).

Xyther is the guy that made a thread and inspired everyone. Check Cs and look how many demonic items are available and the crafting items.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102565-Loot-from-219-Nuri-Plat-Dungeon&highlight=Loot+nuri

XghostzX
07-13-2013, 04:56 PM
RTS have gone up in production.
I personally don't really like these kinds of games.

I've never been a fan of them as well, but I know many people that like these types of games.

CrimsonTider
07-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi Will. Welcome back to the forums. If you have any questions about Pocket Legends, please feel free to ask.

;)

EDIT: I forgot to add, please join "The Movement" located in my signature. If you click on that link, it will take you to a very informative thread on making PL a very happy, serene place. Thank you.

Spyce
07-13-2013, 04:59 PM
I've never been a fan of them as well, but I know many people that like these types of games.

I've never really got into these kinds of games because you have to wait for your stuff to be done.

FluidShot
07-13-2013, 05:47 PM
So many of them are being produced because many companies are realizing how easy it is to get money off these games. Just reading the BD section of the forum, there have been several people who have put down over $100 in the first two weeks, just to "get started."

If it gives STG more money to work with, and helps the support their other games, *cough cough* SL *cough cough* , then I'm happy.

Caiahar
07-13-2013, 09:39 PM
WB will! :) I look forward to seeing you again (unless you take another break :p)

Sryyoulose
07-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Lets see here, you missed zombie and maybe Star Trek armor. Other then that endgame is still trash ecspecially because your a rhino and int Mage. Low level twinking all fbows and no skill... Oh and sts has given us not a hint about a new cap. Although some people seem to think is in August but I have yet to hear some concrete evidence.

XghostzX
07-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Lets see here, you missed zombie and maybe Star Trek armor. Other then that endgame is still trash ecspecially because your a rhino and int Mage. Low level twinking all fbows and no skill... Oh and sts has given us not a hint about a new cap. Although some people seem to think is in August but I have yet to hear some concrete evidence.

I looked through the forums and could not find any evidence regarding the next cap. Unfortunately, based off previous caps, we should not have high expectations if a new campaign comes out. I know STS values their community and works hard, but history proves that they will not put in the work/money for PL.

If I had to make one request, it would be for STS to balance out stats, and then ignore us for a long time. (But that's just me!)

Thanks for the responses and warm welcome-backs!

Rouquine
07-13-2013, 10:59 PM
... Oh and sts has given us not a hint about a new cap. Although some people seem to think is in August but I have yet to hear some concrete evidence.

I have only been around since January and have heard of the new cap raise every month. False prophets, I tell ya.

xcainnblecterx
07-13-2013, 11:50 PM
Welcome back home fry. Wow two pros one day, noodle and ghost

NotYoCookiez
07-13-2013, 11:55 PM
Other way around usa came before azi.

I think so too. USA is zonesmashs follower , he even looks just like him... Unless he rename??