PDA

View Full Version : Bael part 2

Daddyblu
07-13-2013, 04:58 PM
I hunt all day and no single bael! whats with this update! it is so unfair you guys give 1hr fast loot for the people who was online after the update... they make tons of gold and rare drops!

but for us who did not make it... not even a single bael show...

I just want to fair... if that was a bug you guys should recall everything from that 1hr update....

this is stupid! its very impossible to find him now... and yet others got a chance to kill him more than 20 times!

Orageunas
07-17-2013, 09:54 AM
This game isnt fair you may have noticed...

Alrisaia
07-17-2013, 10:39 AM
I hunt all day and no single bael! whats with this update! it is so unfair you guys give 1hr fast loot for the people who was online after the update... they make tons of gold and rare drops!

but for us who did not make it... not even a single bael show...

I just want to fair... if that was a bug you guys should recall everything from that 1hr update....

this is stupid! its very impossible to find him now... and yet others got a chance to kill him more than 20 times!

Fair... really mate?

<Elite Runners> as a guild has found him a number of times since the update.

Elite Bael II spawns randomly in regular maps. Maps that I solo in 45 seconds to his location and do so again and again and again while using very few POTS. I don’t need a group (this is an MMO think about what that acronym stands for), although to defeat him I would need help however I’d never have trouble finding help since….

The loot he drops is equivalent to the loot one finds in the hardest elite maps in the game and he drops it EVERY TIME. 4 pinks or Elite Gold Chests with every kill. This is INSANE?? !! It’s RAINING PINKS in the CS!

If his spawn rate were to be increased and to be honest I believe it’s too high even now, what would happen to our economy would be unfair to everyone. Think about all of those times you ran Elite Nordr maps and got GREEN or WHITE drops… Seriously – knowing how long it takes to farm good elite maps for the best gear in the game aside from mythic / arcane... That you need a really good team of good players to be involved to make it worth while, this whole concept seems somewhat strange.

I completely disagree with elite bosses in normal maps now that it’s been rolled out. Look at the Elite Loot that used to sell for 1M + and is now 500k or less… and Bael has only been around for a week! It no longer makes sense to farm Elite Maps if Bael’s spawn rate were reliable for say 1 spawn every thirty minutes...?? Crazy...

Running through the Normal Maps to find a random spawn of an elite boss is not challenging in the slightest… nor is really defeating him…

Regards,
Alri

keikali
07-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Fair... really mate?

<Elite Runners> as a guild has found him a number of times since the update.

Elite Bael II spawns randomly in regular maps. Maps that I solo in 45 seconds to his location and do so again and again and again while using very few POTS. I don’t need a group (this is an MMO think about what that acronym stands for), although to defeat him I would need help however I’d never have trouble finding help since….

The loot he drops is equivalent to the loot one finds in the hardest elite maps in the game and he drops it EVERY TIME. 4 pinks or Elite Gold Chests with every kill. This is INSANE?? !! It’s RAINING PINKS in the CS!

If his spawn rate were to be increased and to be honest I believe it’s too high even now, what would happen to our economy would be unfair to everyone. Think about all of those times you ran Elite Nordr maps and got GREEN or WHITE drops… Seriously – knowing how long it takes to farm good elite maps for the best gear in the game aside from mythic / arcane... That you need a really good team of good players to be involved to make it worth while, this whole concept seems somewhat strange.

I completely disagree with elite bosses in normal maps now that it’s been rolled out. Look at the Elite Loot that used to sell for 1M + and is now 500k or less… and Bael has only been around for a week! It no longer makes sense to farm Elite Maps if Bael’s spawn rate were reliable for say 1 spawn every thirty minutes...?? Crazy...

Running through the Normal Maps to find a random spawn of an elite boss is not challenging in the slightest… nor is really defeating him…

Regards,
Alri

Quote for truth.