PDA

View Full Version : BAEL PART 2 drops after 1st update should be recall

Daddyblu
07-13-2013, 04:59 PM
I hunt all day and no single bael! whats with this update! it is so unfair you guys give 1hr fast loot for the people who was online after the update... they make tons of gold and rare drops!

but for us who did not make it... not even a single bael show...

I just want to fair... if that was a bug you guys should recall everything from that 1hr update....

this is stupid! its very impossible to find him now... and yet others got a chance to kill him more than 20 times!

drgrimmy
07-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Yeah I agree seems unfair, but just because they made a mistake for the first couple hours of the new update with a way too common spawn rate, it does not mean that we have to live with a mistake that would ruin the economy if it was left as is. I think that they took the appropriate actions. Sts said they would be monitoring the rates of this new boss over the weekend, and if it is still not spawning/getting killed at the rates that they intended, then they will change it again.

Haowesie
07-13-2013, 05:53 PM
I don't care about the loot. I care about the achievements, and the leaderboard entries that are time constrained with the up coming expansion.

When the announcement of the top players at the end of the season comes, are they really top player?

Some of them are my friends, is it just tough luck for me? I doubt STS will recall loot or reset anything.

PS For all those random people in CTF on the opposite team who shouts out "let Rasi flag..." Or "don't kill Rasi...", I say thank you very much. I will certainly flag when given the opportunity, but I will also assist when the team needs it. I guess I will keep going, i've invested a lot of time and real money to get where I am now...we'll see at the end of the season.

-rasi

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 01:03 AM
They should do something because its not our mistake.. if they cant recall the loot at least they give a fair change for everyone to get the achievement! the most important thing to me is the achievement points.. iv been hunting for more that 17hrs no bael still! THIS IS ALREADY ANNOYING!!!!

here what you can do admin since its your mistake give all a 1 time chance a to get bael 2 by invitation.

i dont care if you make a temporary dungeon and invite the remaining players send them a dungeon entry.

AND IF YOU DONT JUST RECALL EVERYTHING IN THAT 1HR ! BECAUSE ITS STUPID! NOT FAIR AT ALL!

THAT TIME THEY KILL BAEL 2 IN EVERY MAP ON THAT 1HR... AND NOW WE BEEN LOOKING FOR 17HRS STILL NOTHING!

xcainnblecterx
07-14-2013, 01:23 AM
They should do something because its not our mistake.. if they cant recall the loot at least they give a fair change for everyone to get the achievement! the most important thing to me is the achievement points.. iv been hunting for more that 17hrs no bael still! THIS IS ALREADY ANNOYING!!!!

here what you can do admin since its your mistake give all a 1 time chance a to get bael 2 by invitation.

i dont care if you make a temporary dungeon and invite the remaining players send them a dungeon entry.

AND IF YOU DONT JUST RECALL EVERYTHING IN THAT 1HR ! BECAUSE ITS STUPID! NOT FAIR AT ALL!

THAT TIME THEY KILL BAEL 2 IN EVERY MAP ON THAT 1HR... AND NOW WE BEEN LOOKING FOR 17HRS STILL NOTHING!

Hey hey calm down man. Did you even read what grimmy said? Devs said on Monday they will increase the spawn rate if it isn't enough(which obviously isn't). Do you need the quote from the devs? Trust me the expansion isn't coming out any time soon so you'll be able to get your achievement points in time. I know its annoying, I've done my fair share if searching. No nothing should be recalled, in pl we had a forgotten event where it was released early and dropped yellows and greens when it was supposed to be latter with only purps and pinks. Others got lucky enough to get the early achevment and yellow and green drops. Now those people are rich off of those and no recall...seems perfectly fine to me. Early achevment? Perfectly fine cause it still got fixed in time for expansion. I've been around long enough to have some faith in the devs

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 01:58 AM
NAh! they have done it long time ago! they waited for people to complain and do the necessary changes!

xcainnblecterx
07-14-2013, 02:46 AM
Guess you never heard of weekends off? Heck even I'm off this weekend, every weekend I'm off actualy

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 02:55 AM
LOL! it depends on what country are you from! not all country has Saturday and Sunday off.

Dubai has Friday Saturday off.. and the week always start on sunday.

Jordan has Thursday & Friday off.. and the week start on saturday.

DUDE! you comment a lot you dont even know what country i am right now LOL! not its not a off for me. LOL!

are weekend is done! and FYI! a lot of countries dont start the week with Monday!

xcainnblecterx
07-14-2013, 02:58 AM
Space time studios is in Texas. So my weekends are the same. It doesn't matter what country you live in as this is a weekend over here so it is days off for "most" Americans. If the company was located in your country then yes the days would be different probally

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 03:03 AM
Dude i know its a weekend for America... i am originally from orange county! but all online games always leave an admin in the office everyday... they need admin and staff to monitor it daily.

if its an international game you cant be close on a weekend because not all players or user have the same weekend where the game is created!

Zealouzs
07-14-2013, 03:06 AM
haha I got bael achievement today :) glad to get the achievement plus a great loot! I think the rollback of the loots is not necessary :) it just like the saying "the early bird gets the worm" lol they just played the game and grab the "opportunity" haha! this is my opinion anyways! lets be happy for them and for us lets wait for the next update and play the game :)

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 03:14 AM
nah it was there mistake, for me i would not complain if all of us had the same re-spawn rate. but them getting 100% respawn rate while us is 0.001 LOL! what a stupid update not to mention it killed the market from 80k elite gold war chest to 20k.

Zealouzs
07-14-2013, 03:18 AM
Yah it's a mistake for the devs but not for the players :) even me and my friends hunt for an hour for bael and we're just lucky to find him in harbor today :)
I feel you about this bro! pero wala tayo magagawa dre! :)

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 03:27 AM
LOL lets see bro! Titirahin ko mga yan sa mga post ko.. anyways how did you know na pinoy ako?

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 03:28 AM
Yah it's a mistake for the devs but not for the players :) even me and my friends hunt for an hour for bael and we're just lucky to find him in harbor today :)
I feel you about this bro! pero wala tayo magagawa dre! :)

ano IGN name mo?

Zealouzs
07-14-2013, 03:31 AM
Kraocahed :)

Zealouzs
07-14-2013, 03:35 AM
haha! I saw you in travelers outpost last night I think recruiting ka roon ng lvl 20 players sa guild mo na pinoy :)

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 03:39 AM
ahhhh yup... nag recruiting kami pero mga 20+ age nang members ko... bihira lang bata sa guild namin,,

and most of us are working professionals doctor, officer manager, area sales manager at nasa ibat-ibang bansa karamihan.

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 03:40 AM
sorry pero hindi ako ma galing mag tagalog.. lol i hope you get my point..

sabi ko most nang members have age range 20-30yo bihira lang bata sa amin.

Darko
07-14-2013, 03:55 AM
I guess that's really my issues it went from 100% to .000000000000000001% I've had more luck gettinf mythic, or childsplay or even arcane....sts, this needs to be fixed for future reference u csnt do a friday weekend event....anytging wrong with the event yall are gone.... this has been a disaster, nobody is leveling alts using plat thing is weekend cause everybody is searching for bael. ..... future events need to start on wedoso bugs are fixed by Friday. ....after fixing this atrociousdrop rate (once a month) inpropose you extend event so we can actually level our alts....

chitgoks
07-14-2013, 05:18 AM
this was not a bug. devs are not stupid to not notice or know the spawn rate was so fast unless they did not do any q.a. before deploying live

those who got bael before the original update are called "lucky"

just be patient. after double xp ends is when they will put up a path to let bael spawn nornally.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 06:54 AM
this was not a bug. Devs are not stupid to not notice or know the spawn rate was so fast unless they did not do any q.a. Before deploying live

those who got bael before the original update are called "lucky"

just be patient. After double xp ends is when they will put up a path to let bael spawn nornally.

Sent from my gt-i9100 using tapatalk 2

dude they them self said it was a mistake! Please read before you comment! What a noob!

They said it was 100% respawn and drop rate! It was a mistake if you want ill send you the link so you can read what they say!

Rare
07-14-2013, 07:46 AM
This whole thread is ridiculous. Just my .02. I've never heard a more whiney opening post.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Kuazzae
07-14-2013, 12:37 PM
This whole thread is ridiculous. Just my .02. I've never heard a more whiney opening post.

I agree, the devs cant make a single mistake for a couple of hours without hell breaking lose... Calm down... Lol..

Monstertongue
07-14-2013, 12:48 PM
NAh! they have done it long time ago! they waited for people to complain and do the necessary changes!

lol this is their SOP ...standard operating procedure...lol

Rajnikanth
07-14-2013, 12:56 PM
ya i agree. it is nt fair. only western ppl nd sme late night asian gamer ppl got good loot. (top shelf).

MfKaz
07-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Completely agree with you on this one!. Bael II needs to be easier to find

Kraze
07-14-2013, 01:18 PM

This isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened and it won't be the last getting bent out of shape over wont fox a thing. If you're getting so upset you need to glue down your caps lock button and rage online perhaps it's time for a timeout

Darko
07-14-2013, 01:42 PM
I understand mistakes happen but "fixing" it isn't taking it from 100% to basically zero.....a drop rate like yeti would be better, 1/25ish.....they went from one extreme to the other.....no in between... not a great decision on stg side....

zwapper
07-14-2013, 02:07 PM
dito ka din pla sa UAE. al ain ako eh!!!

ala pa guild ung zwapper ko eh!!! can join in your guild?!?!?!

Randomguy
07-14-2013, 02:26 PM
hard work pays off eventually.

Ebezaanec
07-14-2013, 04:43 PM
If you can't find Bael, then just wait for Monday. Its not the end of the world if Bael doesn't pop up for you.

Man, more than half of my guildies didn't get Bael AP and they are still handling it a lot more maturely then you are (collectively btw).

What happened to patience?

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 05:03 PM
dito ka din pla sa UAE. al ain ako eh!!!

ala pa guild ung zwapper ko eh!!! can join in your guild?!?!?!

Na add na kita sa friend.. Pm mo ako pag online ka

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 05:08 PM

Lol its because your one of the guys who farm the 100% respawn and loot..

Its not fair dumb ***! 100% and now .0001% do the math noob!

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 05:10 PM
I agree, the devs cant make a single mistake for a couple of hours without hell breaking lose... Calm down... Lol..

Lol that 1hr made a huge impact on market elite gold chest drops in price from 80k to 20k lowest...

Its a international game they should be fare to all other people on other counties noobie

Daddyblu
07-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Now i hunt for another 8 full hrs and no bael 2.. Lol this is the most stupid update ever... Total of 25hrs!

Kuazzae
07-14-2013, 05:18 PM
Lol that 1hr made a huge impact on market elite gold chest drops in price from 80k to 20k lowest...

Its a international game they should be fare to all other people on other counties noobie

Noobie? Lololol do u even any programing language? Do u know the odds of something like this happening? I m not saying that was unfair... But this was not done on purpose... It had an impact.. Yeah... Not the end of the world my noobie friend, whats the purpose of this thread? To recall every one loot? That not gonna happen.,. To give everyone an equal oportunity to farm him 20 times? That would make an even bigger impact on the market... Also the devs already said that they will analyse this weekends data to make a more correct spawn %.

Save your noobie remarks to yourself! Noobie ;)

inkredible
07-14-2013, 05:54 PM
dude they them self said it was a mistake! Please read before you comment! What a noob!

They said it was 100% respawn and drop rate! It was a mistake if you want ill send you the link so you can read what they say!

understand your frustration but really not necessary to start calling people noob in forum

those people got lucky yes, theres gonna be things like this thats gonna happen.. devs are just regular people theyre not perfect so dont have too much expectation.
some people get lucky some people dont, theres a lot of things thats unfair. you just move on and and play on

i got my achievement after maybe 15 runs of harbor and mt spyr, so keep trying ! dont give up !

Windmoore harbor , Mr spyr, and ice crystal cave are the maps i heard it mostly spawn, just keep switchin with those three maps..
what we did was, i formed party and we would split in diff maps..
to reset the map u have to go some in between maps like forest or brackenridge

Mt spyr bael spawn is straight the path - not to the right heading to the wall
as for crystal cave is the first left path way were rune stone is
windmoore - i believe its where the mini boss is... somewhere in between the bigboss n miniboss

good luck

Kuazzae
07-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Also you seem to be misinterpreting the word "noob".

Here is a definition for you:

A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
a noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob

And thats incredibly disrespectful to the forum members, when you post something you must learn to respect everyones opinions.

Haowesie
07-14-2013, 07:09 PM
I understand mistakes happen but "fixing" it isn't taking it from 100% to basically zero.....a drop rate like yeti would be better, 1/25ish.....they went from one extreme to the other.....no in between... not a great decision on stg side....

What Darkko said...

A lot of you who have not invested real money for AP are saying "chill out". It's obviously not important to you, but for some it is. Are we not allowed to express our dissatisfaction?

Here's a suggestion.... Since STS made the mistake (i.e. the spawn rate was not intentional):
1) Leave the spawn rate as how it was to be fair for all;
2) Make Bael II a normal boss;
3) Adjust the loot drop rate; And
4) Make a Bael III elite with the rarity that they initially intended it to have.

I think this suggestion is fair for all...

Kuazzae
07-14-2013, 08:18 PM
What Darkko said...

A lot of you who have not invested real money for AP are saying "chill out". It's obviously not important to you, but for some it is. Are we not allowed to express our dissatisfaction?

Here's a suggestion.... Since STS made the mistake (i.e. the spawn rate was not intentional):
1) Leave the spawn rate as how it was to be fair for all;
2) Make Bael II a normal boss;
3) Adjust the loot drop rate; And
4) Make a Bael III elite with the rarity that they initially intended it to have.

I think this suggestion is fair for all...

Of course you are allowed to express your dissatisfaction, but everyone needs to respect others opinions, and thats hardly what hapenned here.

Delphina
07-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Thread closed:

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.