PDA

View Full Version : Can you give me your opinion o this set?

Kuazzae
07-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi,

Can you give me your opinion on this set of gear? I need a balanced Sorcerer (HP and Damage), but i think my damage is very low, what do you think a suggest? The Beastmaster achivement is rough on the gold lol... so let's just forget the Mytics =)

Weapon - Nordr Jewel of Potency - Level 31
Helmet - Bonechill Mantle of Stability - Level 31
Armor - Bonechill Robe of Fatality - Level 31
Ring - Ruby Band of Brutality - Level 31
Amulet - Gleipnir - Level 30

Pet - Malison

Thanks =))

keikali
07-14-2013, 08:57 AM
Hi,

Can you give me your opinion on this set of gear? I need a balanced Sorcerer (HP and Damage), but i think my damage is very low, what do you think a suggest? The Beastmaster achivement is rough on the gold lol... so let's just forget the Mytics =)

Weapon - Nordr Jewel of Potency - Level 31
Helmet - Bonechill Mantle of Stability - Level 31
Armor - Bonechill Robe of Fatality - Level 31
Ring - Ruby Band of Brutality - Level 31
Amulet - Gleipnir - Level 30

Pet - Malison

Thanks =))

Not bad, but are those stats with your Pet active?

If you have the gold, I'd suggest the Noble Set of "Security" level 31, if gold is an issue you can always settle for the Champion set at level 31 which is like 1 INT lower on each piece and just a tad bit lower armor.

Kuazzae
07-14-2013, 09:32 PM
This is my status without PET.

Well i'm thinkin of buying the Ensorcelled Band of Brutality, 200k, kinda of expansive, but worth it i think, so i can replace that Epic Ring lol =P

The Noble Garments of Security lowers my damage even more.

I'm getting really frustrated... The bonechill it one of the cheapest armor... yet no other buff my damage...

What am i missing? Can you tell me what the "normal" damage on a balanced mage?

Cero
07-15-2013, 01:04 AM
i use epic rings and pendant on my sorc.
Int str dmg
champion of will set.

i would suggest not to buy those.200+ rings and amulet but just save your gold for the next lvlcap. its getting near and you might end up using it for just one month id you bought one.

epics are still good. theyre the same as lvl25pinks.

n19one
07-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Noble garments of security is better than bonechill robe of fatality.. but if u dont hav much gold bonechill is best choice. it is cheap n give little boost in damage. noble damage less a bit than bonechill bcause its secondary stats ar STR, different from bone which secondary stats ar DEX. but i use noble so i can replace my gleipnir with something else. all STR secondary stat equip give u more survivability esp if u use shield skill.

Drearivev
07-19-2013, 07:36 AM
On my Rogue, I use DEX/INT and Damage rings and amulets. So for Sorcerer, I'd suggest same thing as what Cero said. If you want good damage and Health, then go for an INT/STR and Damage ring and amulet. I think that would be Iron Ring of Potency? Can't remember, but just go look for one from the CS. I got Full Circuit of Potency and Bling Bauble of Potency on my Rogue (both Epic) and they're comparable to any Legendary DEX/INT and Damage ring and amulet. So same thing would be with Sorcerer I guess.