PDA

View Full Version : Male mages and the like

Nevastar
10-22-2010, 04:16 AM
I'm sure this has been posted a lot, but why not male mages, or female archers and warriors?
I don't think the classes should be one gender /:

Ellyidol
10-22-2010, 04:20 AM
Who says they're male? They're animals. They could be either for all we know. lol. Well except for the mage, it does have a feminine appearance. But for the bird and bear? They could be female/male and wouldn't really look any different right?

Nevastar
10-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Who says they're male? They're animals. They could be either for all we know. lol. Well except for the mage, it does have a feminine appearance. But for the bird and bear? They could be female/male and wouldn't really look any different right?
Yeah, true. I never really thought of it that way. I suppose you're right.
But the feminine elf did put me off being a mage, even though I usually choose the mage class in games, and am always an elf. It'd be cool to have a male one.

Ellyidol
10-22-2010, 04:29 AM
Yeah, true. I never really thought of it that way. I suppose you're right.
But the feminine elf did put me off being a mage, even though I usually choose the mage class in games, and am always an elf. It'd be cool to have a male one.

I know how you feel. Bears fit as to being warriors. Birds to archers too. Idk what the mage is exactly. It looks like a squirrel. LOL

jonboy
10-22-2010, 04:47 AM
Lol this reminds me of a time I was asked in WoW why I always played a female char (me being male and all), I answered "because I don't want to stare at a male butt all day. " :)

Vyvin
10-22-2010, 07:23 AM
Mee tooo elves are normally female but I play as elves not this time
Elf ranger = vyvin
Not this time
/Vyvin

Gamelova
10-22-2010, 07:31 AM
This has been suggested many times

setec
10-22-2010, 10:29 AM

The Elf is not an animal per say since that is a humanoid class. Yes, there is there whole human is a mammal thing but human are not animals.

I think it would be great to have the choice of male or female when creating a new char if you could tell the difference.

Arterra
10-22-2010, 11:27 AM
Save the male model for the human class. It's gonna happen, resistance is futile.

smoae
10-22-2010, 05:29 PM
dont think it really matters lol

Demonicdevyn
10-22-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm sure this has been posted a lot, but why not male mages, or female archers and warriors?
I don't think the classes should be one gender /:

the devs wanna laugh at our insecurity of picking chars

Kossi
10-23-2010, 06:07 PM
i can see an female bear with lipstick..

setec
10-23-2010, 06:35 PM
i can see an female bear with lipstick..

So, you're saying the female bear is not pretty enough on her own? She has to put on makeup to please the male bears? For shame!! :)

jonboy
10-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Parity for the sexes in PL I say.

Raxie
10-23-2010, 08:36 PM
i love being feminine.