PDA

View Full Version : Revive?

Nevastar
10-22-2010, 04:19 AM
I've been wondering how you revive dead players in a dungeon, can anyone clarify how?

Ellyidol
10-22-2010, 04:21 AM
You need a Mage with the "Revive" skill. They use it within range of a dead member and below the "Revive at entrance" option, an "Accept Revive" appears which means you will be revived in the Mage's location.

Nevastar
10-22-2010, 04:27 AM
You need a Mage with the "Revive" skill. They use it within range of a dead member and below the "Revive at entrance" option, an "Accept Revive" appears which means you will be revived in the Mage's location.
Ah, that explains it. Thank you kindly.

Ellyidol
10-22-2010, 04:31 AM
Ah, that explains it. Thank you kindly.

Your welcome! It seems your new so welcome to PL :)

Nevastar
10-22-2010, 04:34 AM
Your welcome! It seems your new so welcome to PL :)
Yep, pretty much. Joined the game a while ago (although haven't played much since then), and joined the forums today.

Ellyidol
10-22-2010, 04:39 AM
Yep, pretty much. Joined the game a while ago (although haven't played much since then), and joined the forums today.

Good luck! If you have any questions, the "New Players" section is really helpful. Also the members here are always willing to help, so there's no such thing as a stupid question.

jonboy
10-22-2010, 04:44 AM
Welcome to the community

CanonicalKoi
10-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Welcome! Bear in mind that we don't get that skill until level 8. Nothing like people saying, "Rez me!!!" and the poor level 6 mage standing there going, "??????".

SlipperyJim
10-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Please also be polite when asking for revives. I changed one of my quick-chat buttons to "Could I please get revived?" It seemed much more considerate than simply spamming "rev plz" every time I kick the bucket.

(Do you think I die too often? ;) )

Like everyone else has already said, welcome to the forums, Nevastar! It's always good to see new people! :)

setec
10-22-2010, 04:43 PM
I have one of my quick-chat buttons set to "Hang on, I'll REZ you". I use this when I die and have to start at the beginning of the map. I get a lot of players that don't realize that the only mage is dead and keep spamming "REZ ME!!!!" not thinking that I have to walk all the way back.

Welcome to the game!!

CanonicalKoi
10-22-2010, 05:49 PM
I have one of my quick-chat buttons set to "Hang on, I'll REZ you". I use this when I die and have to start at the beginning of the map. I get a lot of players that don't realize that the only mage is dead and keep spamming "REZ ME!!!!" not thinking that I have to walk all the way back.

Welcome to the game!!

That's a good one and I'll add it to mine. I have one preset with, "respawning" so if I'm in a bad spot someone won't get killed trying to get over to me.