PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Help

Chauakai
07-14-2013, 08:59 AM
I am asking for some information on some achievement help. Does anyone know if a guide has been posted for the Elite Gladiator Arena yet?

Looking for the best, quickest, safest way to get all the achievements in the Arena. I have the Shyual Gladiator achievement on 2 of my 3 toons so far. Missing my mage right now.

I did complete the Bloodhammer under 3 minute achievement with a team on my rogue already but for some reason 2 out of the 4 didn't get the achievement. Not sure why!

I do know that hiding in the corner and not entering arena keeps pumpkin and spiders away but those blasted Vortex Crystals are horrible.

Also if you have any specific information on finding Bael 2 that would be nice. I know the maps and about the right location but not sure what to look for or how many to kill for him to appear.

Thanks for all the help and information that you will share with me!

drgrimmy
07-14-2013, 01:24 PM
No good reliable way. Unfortunately just luck! If you have some friends also going for the achievements, just have everyone solo and remake over and over again till one finds the right boss, then invite all to kill. With a similar method I me and a friend got Halloween achievement 2 times in one hour. You just need to keep plugging away. I know it took me about 15 hours of playing that stupid level before I got all the achievements.

In terms of elite Beal II, you may be better off waiting till Monday to see if they change the spawn rate. The fastest way to farm I think would be running windmore harbor over and over again. He spawns right in front of blue crab. If you have killed enough mobs you should see a random mob standing still before the boss area or if you are lucky Beal!

Chauakai
07-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks! Yeah it is a pain. Like the Arena! Will keep working on it. Maybe as lvl caps increase the boss fights will get easier in the arena.