PDA

View Full Version : Random runes appearing when on a Bael ii farm map?

LordDravek
07-14-2013, 04:44 PM
What is this????
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/15/u3yhazuv.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Delphina
07-14-2013, 08:28 PM
That is the proc from the mythic sorcerer weapon.

keikali
07-14-2013, 09:06 PM
That is the proc from the mythic sorcerer weapon.

Yep. The mythical sorc gun procs that and a rune drops around the area. Best looking proc I have seen.

xcainnblecterx
07-14-2013, 11:46 PM
Yep. The mythical sorc gun procs that and a rune drops around the area. Best looking proc I have seen.

I freak in love that priloc(expet pvp, I don't have s gun and use warrio)

Rajnikanth
07-15-2013, 02:22 AM
u didnt knew d proc *facepalm*?

ya best proc i hav ever seen lol.
i was running with 3 sorc gun ppl in mines nd lol so many runestone drops :-P

Spects
07-15-2013, 04:49 AM
The warrior sword`s light circle is not too shabby either. Good job by the devs, only the bow`s proc is somehow meh.

Chaim Nail
07-15-2013, 04:52 AM
On the subject of mythic weapons and procs, why doesn't the warrior's mythic weapon Vigilant Pavise of Fitness proc very much? And in its description it says "Cleaves 3 enemies" yet I can tear through a mob quicker with the Storm Sword of Assault lvl31 and that only cost me about 7k gold whilst the mythic cost me 1.7m gold...

Rajnikanth
07-15-2013, 05:08 AM
On the subject of mythic weapons and procs, why doesn't the warrior's mythic weapon Vigilant Pavise of Fitness proc very much? And in its description it says "Cleaves 3 enemies" yet I can tear through a mob quicker with the Storm Sword of Assault lvl31 and that only cost me about 7k gold whilst the mythic cost me 1.7m gold...

storm sword has high dmg then mythic sword. so it is obvious WM is mch stronger then mythic sword.
bt mythic sword gives more hp, 250+armour nd more dps then storm.
in elite only u can know d value of mythic sword :-D

Chili
07-15-2013, 09:25 AM
bahahaha I thought this was a product of lag forever... oooooh the noob in me lol

keikali
07-15-2013, 11:35 AM

Sword and Shield v. 2-Hander. Basically Tank Weapon v. DPS Weapon. Sword and shield is better for tanking due to the armor boost and HP boost. I actually had a SS of Potency and switched to the Mythic Sword.

I myself would like to see the proc more often. I noticed the Mythic Gun procs a bit more.

Devs can you please look at the proc times and see if it can be buffed? Along with other stats in preparation for expansion? :D

Chaim Nail
07-16-2013, 12:28 AM
I know about the higher armour level, but I can't say I can see "Cleaves 3 enemies" actually working. Does it indeed hit 3 enemies with the same power as if it were to hit 1?