PDA

View Full Version : Twink bears

Drewl90
10-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Hey i've just recently created a bear, and i'm planning to level it up to lvl 19 for any upoming tourneys that is on its way.

Just a few questions...

1. What type of bear should i become? a dex bear or an int bear? i don't really have much intention of making it a str bear.

2. Is there any certain skill build/stat build that seems to be working for you twinklets out there?

3. What items seem to be the best for dex bears and int bears and where do you get them?

Hope i didn't take too much of your time. :)

giayuan
10-25-2010, 06:41 PM
im makin TWO myself, one int bear and one dex bear
i believe the "formula" (build) you must make urself
hehe.. no one wants u to kno there secrets :D
meanin no one will share -_-

CryoBlade
10-25-2010, 07:14 PM
I want TwinkTastical's build :( It seems epic

smoae
10-25-2010, 07:15 PM
dont be so sure of eliminating str bear. they get to use a pink shield which adds 9 armor, 7 strength, cirt, and hit. dex bear and intel bear dont get to use shield. also youll be able to put more stats in str so youll have higher health, h/s, and damage. plus your armor and helms have better stats. only cons are weapon is slightly worse (just barely, but the shield MORE than makes up for that) and no range.

BeardedBear
10-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Smartbears are stronger, just because of the gear they have, mainly the Dreamers Darkbolt blaster, which can be devastating with it's proc.

Dex or Int spec, you NEED these maxed imo.

1. Rage
2. Iron Blood
3. Stomp

With the remaining 3 points, it's a toss up. Many people will argue putting one point into taunt, because it requires no mana. I went for 3 points in vengeful slash because it has high dmg, and very fast cool down. If you go Int, restore might be a decent choice.

Also, it can be argued that lvl 5 iron blood is overkill for an armor buff at such a low level fight.

smoae
10-28-2010, 08:01 PM
nah go with strength/dex hybrid. in one on one or two on two battles use your dex to attack from a distance and keep running from enemy, but in 3vs3 4vs4 and 5vs5 use your pure strength to deal mass damage to multiple oppenents in a short time. (you can make a hybrid such as this by putting 50 attributes in dex and 50 in strength, that way you can use weapons for either) you can do the same thing with dex/int but thats not as good cuz u have two ranged people, and its better to have a variety. you could also do str/int but then your pure strength would suck cause of no points into dex, so id go with str/dex