PDA

View Full Version : scam story

mokdaddd
07-14-2013, 05:16 PM
hello, my friend **** lend a maul to **** everyday kept telling him i need to borrow the maul he should ignor him but he did a good thing with him and let him borrow it he shouldnt done that but he just being a good person he told told opened crates with 1000$ to get it now **** wont give back and he changed his name i know it was **** fault but just doing good thing he is new to u might cant help but needed to tell the story im sorry for him but thats it thank you

Jcyee
07-14-2013, 06:01 PM
There's these marks called periods that are pretty handy ;)

On topic: If you know that Vaiekca's fault, what can you expect us to do? Especially since this other guy changed his name. Also, how is your friend "new" and have a maul? This is the arcane you're talking about right?

The only advice that we can give you is to just never hand out items to anyone in game unless you absolutely trust them. However, you should never expect to get your item back.

mokdaddd
07-14-2013, 06:06 PM
im not expecting item back im telling the story only and he opened crates till he got also got 2 mauls but he lend one to knivesss its not mine to care but my friend dont know what to do so i just post it thats all .

Zeus
07-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Bottom line is that people are jerks, especially in this game, I've noticed. So, what do you do? Put the annoying noobs on your ignore list where they belong.

If they want something, earn it. I've learned that people don't deserve trust. Unfortunately, your friend has too.

The way I see it, a potential scammer is going to scam and find devious ways to do so, regardless. I can tell you of countless people who've loaned me items knowing I'd give them back (as my reputation is squeeky clean in that regards). So, for them, it's no risk. However, for me? It's a huge risk that I'm not going to take.

mokdaddd
07-14-2013, 07:07 PM
your right Apollo he was only being good friend he don't know scammers he should been putting him in ignor everyday was begging him he didn't know I feel sorry for my friend but out of hands also he changed his name thank you

Delphina
07-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Tell your friend to contact us at support@spacetimestudios.com
Thread closed.