PDA

View Full Version : how do i join 1 of top50 guilds?

newzealand
07-14-2013, 05:47 PM
Been asking around to join guilds. . . .
These guilds say there friendly and family like big LOL at that!
Been asking around to get in to a guild they ask for my lvl its currently 26 sorc ( nztimewarp ).
I join plenty of guilds witch only have atleast 5 active people with a total not more
Than 300 members, so now tryna getcinto a guild known to have active and helpful people
Well so they say,
If any guilds looking to recruit with more than 5-10 active players hit me up

Alfai
07-14-2013, 08:13 PM
It seems conflicting with your stand on pvp just now in loves thread??

Alhuntrazeck
07-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Most of the top 50 guilds recruit only 30+...

Sent using clouds on a light blue sky.

Temarichan
07-15-2013, 12:34 AM
The Epitome Of Scilentkill has over 700 members. They may accept you for there are some low level people. But as Alhunt says most only recruit lvl 30+ like my guild does.

Kuragasi
07-15-2013, 07:07 AM
Hey NZ join RoM we would love to have you ;p

Paulsebi
07-15-2013, 07:51 AM
The Epitome Of Scilentkill has over 700 members. They may accept you for there are some low level people. But as Alhunt says most only recruit lvl 30+ like my guild does.

EOS had yesterday actually 860 members, now I'm sure we hit the 900 members (first guild at active players also).
We have only 30+ members and recruiting 30+ members.

:)

Paulsebi
07-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Been asking around to get in to a guild they ask for my lvl its currently 26 sorc ( nztimewarp ).
I join plenty of guilds witch only have atleast 5 active people with a total not more
Than 300 members, so now tryna getcinto a guild known to have active and helpful people
Well so they say,

If you will hit lvl 30, we will be glad to invite you in EOS guild.

Have fun!

bloody
07-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Well so they say,

we'd really like to have u with us :)
no lvl and/or class requirements in RoM and.. yeah lots of ppl online :o

MARKINDEEP
07-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Eos eos eos eos

Soundlesskill
07-16-2013, 08:48 AM

You're guild is Darksiders, right?
I've heard a rumor it'd a Danish guild... Is that true? 0.0

keikali
07-16-2013, 09:17 AM
Government of Anarchy welcomes you to join their family.

We have a good amount of players online all the time and all are very helpful. We encourage alot of new players to join.

Alexstarz
08-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Government of Anarchy welcomes you to join their family.

We have a good amount of players online all the time and all are very helpful. We encourage alot of new players to join.

How many members does there got ._.

Rajnikanth
08-01-2013, 11:32 AM
if u want to boast about being in top 50 guild then its ok. b at lvl30
bt if u want to do runs with masters and officers u need mythic stuffs atleast and also a mythic arcane pets too.
coz those masters and officers of top 50 guild runs only and only with rich ppls.

Alhuntrazeck
08-05-2013, 03:01 AM
if u want to boast about being in top 50 guild then its ok. b at lvl30
bt if u want to do runs with masters and officers u need mythic stuffs atleast and also a mythic arcane pets too.
coz those masters and officers of top 50 guild runs only and only with rich ppls.

No!
I'm non-mythic and have done several runs and PvP with my gm and fellow officers. In Epitome of Silentkill everyone welcomes you! Come join this huge family :)
Speaking as a non-mythic officer.
Cheers.

Gesaffelstein
08-05-2013, 06:15 AM
Rage of Mages seems to be a good guild for you.

xoxo