View Full Version : sorc skill "time shift" not rooting minions

newzealand
07-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Doing wt4 this morning its 11:27am now nz time here its monday, done atleast 20 runs through wt4 noticing mine and a party members
Skill time shift wasnt rooting minions we were both 24 partyed with a 26 & 22warrior we both have time shift 5/5 ,dont know if its technical issue
Or are them wt4 minions unable to be rooted or our levels to low to root them ,being the minions could have been higher lvl than us?

iacito
07-14-2013, 06:41 PM
Did you charge it. Uncharged time shift doesn't root.

newzealand
07-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Did you charge it. Uncharged time shift doesn't root.

At 1st i thought that i might have not been letting it charge, so i charged till i seen the word "charged" appear down comes my clock
And nope still it doesnt root minions , thats with aoe of time shift full of minions and they stroll threw like no clock was there ( some times this happens time shift not appearing )
So me and other sorc clock at the same time thinking 2 clocks will stop them NEK MINIT not even lol, so we clock 1 after another thinking they shouldnt be able
To pass threw as time shift also acts like a barrier but still they stroll on threw. =,(

drgrimmy
07-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Time often doesn't root the skeletons in the tombs. Been like this forever. You will notice that it roots some of the enemies including the enemy sorcerers but not the skeletons. Perhaps it it because they are not true enemies but summoned by the sorcerers? Don't know if it is a bug or is intended, but it has been known to be like this since the beginning.

IronMonkey
07-15-2013, 12:02 AM
The fair-colored skeletons which also sprouts from the ground are not affected. They can even go through the Timeshift bubble even if you have snare.