PDA

View Full Version : The Play Pocket Legends YouTube channel is about to commence!

Ertuk
07-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Hey everybody! Ertuk here, from Play Pocket Legends. The guilds YouTube channel will be starting up in the next few weeks and I can't wait for it to get going. Before I start recording though, I wanted to ask you guys (and gals!) on the forums what you would like to see in the videos. Interested in watching PvP, questing, PvE, farming etc. you name it, we can record it, (as long as it's related to Pocket Legends of course!).
This channel is for everyone in the Spacetime Studios community and I hope that people enjoy it. If your interested in seeing specific class gameplay let us know, and we will do it. Peanutbritle and myself will be the two people recording the videos and we will try to release a video upload schedule once our channel is up and running. If you would like to be featured in one of the videos, just let us know. If your a member of the guild we will release a guild notice to let people know when we are recording. Not a member, no problem! Feel free to ask us if we're recording and we will be happy to tell you.
Our last thought was to make a "let's play series", documenting Peanutbritle and I making our way from level 1-76 (or whatever the level cap is at that time). If that's something you guys are interested in watching please let us know in the comment section below. Thanks again for taking the time to read this and I can't wait to see you in game!

Have any other questions regarding either the guild or channel? PM either Peanutbritle or myself and we will get back to you as soon as possible

~Ertuk

Promagin
07-14-2013, 07:59 PM
I would just put it all in the general forums, and do everything possible! Check out my sig and you can go to my thread, then my channel :)

Sryyoulose
07-14-2013, 08:09 PM
I would like a post broken up into smaller paragraphs.

Ertuk
07-15-2013, 12:51 PM
No problem Sryyoulose! Sorry for the inconvenience.

~Ertuk

SkullCrusher
07-15-2013, 02:25 PM
So in other words, you're copying Roberto.

Ertuk
07-15-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm not familiar with Roberto's videos. I don't want to offend anybody, sorry if I did. Could you please send me a link to his channel, I'm interested in checking it out.

Reunegade
07-15-2013, 03:31 PM
So in other words, you're copying Roberto.
Just because someone makes a YouTube channel about PL doesn't mean anyone is copying anyone. Someone's favorite thing could be another person's favorite thing, too.

Ertuk
07-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the support Reun!

Promagin
07-15-2013, 05:23 PM
I made a pocket legend channel, going to say I copied rob?

Cavoc
07-15-2013, 05:24 PM
So many channels now. Lmfao. Just merge and get more views;)

Ertuk
07-15-2013, 06:31 PM
If our channel doesn't work out, we might just do that! You always have some interesting and good ideas Troncaat.