PDA

View Full Version : Need all the advice you can muster.

iiirootzz
07-14-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm planning on ourxhasing the 90.00$ usd plat pack, for the second time. I'm doing it purely for merching reasons, and am going to be purchasing 20 auction slots, and the rest on lep ammys. Is this as good of a strategy as I envision. Please provide pros and cons.

xcainnblecterx
07-14-2013, 11:44 PM
No not lep ammys, unkess you plan on using one. The price has been to stable to make profit in unless you buy with play the lep ammys(creativ name BTW). In that case look at play to gold exchange rate, if buying those and selling in Cs for 250k(or is it 150k?) For the cost of buying em with plat is more then what you get out of plat to gold exchange go for it.

Yea I'll edit later

Temarichan
07-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Well you ask yourself:
-Will you be really using 20 auction slots at a time or just once? (you don't have to tell me the merchant reason)
-Will Arcane Legends have a time where plat isn't used for pets? (in other words, since the next expansion is coming out, they'll have new plat pets, etc, perhaps save some for that. Maybe more then 250 plat for a mythic pet if any comes out)

I don't know, those questions would definitely come in my mind. But its your plat, you have to figure out what to Do with a $90 amount of plat. I'd be careful.

I suggest for the Leprechun Amulets though, buy one if someone wants one. If you get stuck with 5 luck amulets, what you gonna Do? Lol

When someone agrees to buy one for sure, buy one and sell. Don't buy a whole bunch. Save some plat for yourself as well :)

(this is my opinion, not telling you what you have to Do or anything)

mollypup
07-14-2013, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=iiirootzz;1178455]I'm planning on ourxhasing the 90.00$ usd plat pack, for the second time. I'm doing it purely for merching reasons, and am going to be purchasing 20 auction slots, and the rest on lep ammys. Is this as good of a strategy as I envision. Please provide pros and cons.[/QUOT
Supply vs demand fuels the value of an object if you already have a lot of some thing on the market you can make a lot of gold by selling it for less gold I would recommend the crates because you can use the gold to buy things as well though I will admit I'm not real keen on the inflated prices peaple are asking

Soundlesskill
07-15-2013, 04:25 AM
Don't waste your plat on getting more than the 11 you get when you purchased start pack thingy.
I did it and i never use then all. I did it back when you could farm all 5 elite nordr bosses at once. I used all the spaces, but in the long run it's a waste. Better use them plats for stash if you're a mercher. Otherwise don't spend them on it

Rajnikanth
07-15-2013, 05:19 AM
haha ik wat u want to do lol. YOU will :
#1 buy 1.7k plats
#2 buy 20auction slots
#3 buy 11 lep ammys
#4 sell all 10 lep ammys at auction, 230k+ each.
#5 profit= 800k ( since 1 lep cost 150p so in gold term 150k. so it is 1.5mil bt in auction if he sells then 2.3mil.)
#6 buy more lep ammys nd then again 800k.
this was ur plan isnt it?

Traonacik
07-15-2013, 05:53 AM
I agree with Soundless - buying stash slots will further your mercher career than 20 auction slots. It is not really a good idea to sell more than 5 items of the kind and price in the auction. Increases the chance of someone underpricing you- unless you sell it at 40-50% less the AH price.

Raj's plan sounds workable but again, if you sell 10 leprechaun amulets at the same time better make sure that you are offering the lowest possible price.

Rajnikanth
07-15-2013, 05:55 AM
I agree with Soundless - buying stash slots will further your mercher career than 20 auction slots. It is not really a good idea to sell more than 5 items of the kind and price in the auction. Increases the chance of someone underpricing you- unless you sell it at 40-50% less the AH price.

Raj's plan sounds workable but again, if you sell 10 leprechaun amulets at the same time better make sure that you are offering the lowest possible price.

lol dude. tht is not my plan. m jst guessing that would b his plan to merch.

Traonacik
07-15-2013, 05:56 AM
lol dude. tht is not my plan. m jst guessing that would b his plan to merch.

My apologies then :)

uriraran
07-15-2013, 06:30 AM
wait for the next expansion and buy the auction slot + stash slot + helmet + armor combo, and sell the helmet and armor. (works the best for worrior)

or u can buy lep / vanity to sell.... Don't buy too much, otherwise you will be screwed at next plat sale.

iiirootzz
07-15-2013, 09:16 AM
Okay thanks guys. I've revised my plan slightly, as in I will purchase gold to open grand crates AS WELL as lep ammys. ( 11 ) I've veen advised. ;)

It's my first time purchasing plat, so the 90$ package gives me 2550 plat, it's amazing. Stash spots, auction slots ( 5 ) and Talon, and Malison. These are all things that I will buy. Oh, and also, which pet ( I'm imagining Talon. ) is best for twink assassin pvp ? Talon vs. Malison.

Temarichan
07-15-2013, 01:22 PM
I'd say Malison is the best basic pvp pet.

Talon is more of a PvE for more dps And it's arcane ability

iiirootzz
07-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Okay, thanks.