PDA

View Full Version : <IMMACULATE> Looking for Teammates

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Seluna
12-16-2013, 07:50 AM
I just realised the real forum for Immaculate (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=778) is at:-

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=778

Posting here to let everyone knows that this thread is not the guild forum.

:confused: Confusing......

Axsherben
12-16-2013, 10:48 AM
It took me awhile to find this page lol

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Roberto077
12-16-2013, 04:26 PM
It took me awhile to find this page lol

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

But we haven't left the front page since our creation <:I)

Eeilis
12-20-2013, 01:45 AM
Hey guys. Sorry that I am around on d weekends only, but for 2 weeks (bc of winter vacation) I am off for school.
So expect me chat bombing at like 6:30 in the morning lol.

PICKUP LINE FOR THE DAY:
Are your feet tired because you've been running in my mind all day long!

Eeilis
12-21-2013, 12:07 AM

Taking down Tarlok has never been easier! Woot!! Thanks Fynnie, Chriztine, and Sfubi!

Fynnie
12-21-2013, 01:18 AM
And YAY to Sfubi for being the greatest naked warrior XD

Roberto077
12-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Wifi is officially a blessing

Paulsebi
12-24-2013, 06:32 PM
Merry xmas and wish u guys to enjoy these great days with family! All the best wishes from eos guild

Seluna
12-24-2013, 10:00 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS IMMACULATE. A GIFT FOR ALL!

Questing on my toon in Gold Mine and suddenly something appeared behind me....

It followed me everywhere in the Gold Mine naked except with a gun. It even threatened my sweet pet.

Finally, it speaks! Please FOCUS on the conversation.

inkredible
12-24-2013, 11:23 PM
Wishing YOU all a merry Christmas and happy holidays,
May joy and happiness be with you all and your families

Regards,
Deviant Misfits

keikali
12-25-2013, 11:27 AM
The Collective wishes you guys and gals a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Oedid
12-25-2013, 02:25 PM
Merry Christmas Immaculate! May all of your wishes come true!! Happy holidays from DS!

Roberto077
12-26-2013, 06:32 PM
potato

Jig
12-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Best guild, been in it forever, I'm not very active in it anymore though sadly :( hopefully someday I can come back ha..

Sfubi
12-29-2013, 01:08 PM

Taking down Tarlok has never been easier! Woot!! Thanks Fynnie, Chriztine, and Sfubi!

YAY! Naked tank fighting! I was upgrading and received invite to tarlok, i had to go!

Artelas
12-29-2013, 05:10 PM
Hi I would like to join immaculate
Ign:artelas lvl 23 rogue

Anarchial
12-30-2013, 03:11 AM
Anarchial/Fertush reporting:

Sorry for the late introduction of me. I have been in Immaculate for the last 6 months but probably no one knew me cause I didnt play much. I still remember anni recruited me. I was just level 26 and roaming in stronghold tired of getting beat by nordr enemies. Suddenly I see this level 36 handsome guy coming up to me and asking me to join guild. I joined hestitantly because my last guild experience was not so good. But may I add I was amazed by the response of the guild.
From the instant welcomes I got on joining guild made me so happy and like home. Today I have two characters in guild Anarchial(tank) and Fertush(weak mage only for hauntlet solo in the hopes of making me rich by selling eggs XD). Everyday I am amazed by the wonderful team strength of our guildies ,the Immaculate.
Hope to be total mythic one day and solemnly promise to take the name of Immaculate to the top1 guild.

Today both my armor and helm is mythic, thus earning me the title "Hero of Legends"'
Thanks to all who helped me achieve this feat. I am grateful to all. I will not type the individual names cause that would be too long XD.

New Target: Acquire Mythic Weapon,

Alcrexx
12-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Hey Immac!
Just popped in and would like to say happy on the welcoming New Year 2014!
Kepp this guild up and best wishes as always from PT.

-Al

sevenpain
12-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Happy new yrs
I wish u all have alot of fun in 2014
:D

Avaree
12-31-2013, 01:49 PM
C.U. Wishes all you a very happy new year, may all your wishes come true :) Good luck in 2014 !!

Paulsebi
12-31-2013, 03:27 PM
Eos wish you guys happy new year and all the best in 2014!

May the force be with you all!

Guildarts
01-01-2014, 10:28 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! LOTS OF LOVE FROM FIVE ELEMENTS<3

Ggonfreecss
(5e recruiter)

Xpolosion
01-02-2014, 01:48 PM

Anarchial
01-03-2014, 09:22 AM

Woot!! There is me with my newly acquired valkin..thank u guys for that. Strangely no portal opened :o

Anarchial
01-03-2014, 09:25 AM

The newly mythic bros \m/

Annihilations
01-08-2014, 06:02 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/29n7a05.jpg

Hi Team,

Immaculate is in need of a few good men and women to uphold our standards as officers in our guild. Being officer is not easy and all who apply will not be chosen. Of course this does not mean in the future those not chosen won't become officers. :) These requirements are just a sample of what's expected to be promoted. Other variables are accounted for as well.

-Proven team player and willingly participates in guild discussions *we understand if you are fighting/auctioning or away from keys just in general*

-Must have served as a recruiter and willingly recruited for the betterment of the guild *two week minimum*

-If selected, you must be willing to still recruit for the guild

-Must be willing to accept critique and follow instructions

-Must be diligent in monitoring guild chat and when online must be available to help guildies in need when not involved in personal quests, consignment shop, etc

-Must be registered with Spacetime Studios and a member of our group page

-Must be willing to be actively involved in guild contests and or activities

-Must be willing to take charge when guildies are disrespectful or insubordinate, up to and including discharge from the guild

-Must be willing to always say Hello when you arrive online to notify the guild that an officer is online to assist

-Any active alternate toons that are not in Immaculate must be added to the guild *if above lvl 26*

As stated earlier, this description is not all inclusive. If you feel you have what it takes and would like to apply, please send me, Annihilations, an email/private message through Spacetime's forum site. Include your in game name, where you are from, what times you play, and why you believe you would make an excellent officer in Immaculate. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. I possess final say so in who is promoted but atleast one officer must agree and they will also see your application. Deadline for applications will be January 12th 11:59 PM/23:59 hours Eastern Standard Time.

Good luck to all.

Nesox
01-09-2014, 01:20 AM
I mentioned this in game and in the Group forum but it is worth highlighting again. I feel that the comradery and teamwork shown by the members of this guild during the Winter Event was outstanding. Much thanks to all for showing me how enjoyable playing with such fine individuals can be. I just want everybody to know how proud I am to be a member of such a great group. Thanks to all for the invites and keep up the positive attitude.

Cheers

SayCreed
01-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Hi anni, I recently started playing AL again and but had some troubles with "One of your new Officers" and has booted me for a stupid reason, can you please sometime meet me in-game so I can talk to you about this? Because I was missing of guys and this guy, I won't name here but yeah.. Just meet me in game...
You can boot?

Annihilations
01-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Hey team,

I am planning on trying to organize a Trollbane AP hunt this Saturday and Sunday around 1-2pm Eastern Standard Time. If you need this acheivement or just want something to do, please try to be around at this time :).

-Annihilations

Annihilations
01-12-2014, 06:06 PM
I mentioned this in game and in the Group forum but it is worth highlighting again. I feel that the comradery and teamwork shown by the members of this guild during the Winter Event was outstanding. Much thanks to all for showing me how enjoyable playing with such fine individuals can be. I just want everybody to know how proud I am to be a member of such a great group. Thanks to all for the invites and keep up the positive attitude.

Cheers

Thanks Sox for your great post! I am in agreement 100%. There was a lot of fantastic teamwork during this holiday event and we got to know alot of members we wouldn't have any other way. Thanks to all for your patience and the hard work, effort and playing time you put in. Please make sure to take the opportunity to thank Nesox for his wonderful post!! :) :)

Sfubi
01-14-2014, 12:40 PM

Cheers

Ditto to everything Nesox said!

Keep it up, help each other kill the bosses to get to the next step and get some of those elite achievements completed!

Thrindal
01-16-2014, 09:22 AM
Dear Fellow Immaculatey (Or is it Immaculati?)

With the new level cap coming now is the time to work on as many Achievements as possible. Simply post in guild chat, there are often members on willing to help with Achievements, especially if you say that is what you are doing. I personally enjoy helping with Elite Achievements but will try and help with anything. I actually still have 2 Arena Achievements I am working on myself.

Once the new Cap is released help will be hard to come by for a couple weeks as Officers and Members work on reaching the new cap and completing the new Achievements.

If your looking for a Guild please consider Immaculate. We are a friendly and helpful international guild with frequent events and spontaneous fun times. Any yes I will help with your Achievements as well if you join.

-Thrindal

Annihilations
01-17-2014, 11:17 AM
http://s22.postimg.org/o184p3psh/contests.jpg

Hi Team,

We will be holding an event this Saturday for all you guildies who have been searching for Bael and/or Krunch. Feel free to form your teams of up to 3 people to begin your hunt. The first team to find either Bael or Krunch will receive random loot and gold :). There may be runner up prizes as well so please don't give up after first team winners.

Ok to verify you found B/K, make sure to party myself or an officer to verify your find. We will also help you as a party member to defeat them.

Time for this event will start at 1:00 PM/13:00 Eastern Standard Time. We may even run an encore event so don't dispare if you miss the first. Thanks Team!

Seluna
01-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Ok I need AP from Ydra all the way ;p

Annihilations
01-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Will be announcing winners of Bael/Krunch hunt once all info is in :)

Annihilations
01-21-2014, 07:01 PM
WINNERS OF BAEL/KRUNCH HUNT:

Grats to.........

Chriztine/Waynerdy!!

Honorable Mentions:

Kowido/Masterphilpot/Fynnie/Midevalmodel

If I forgot someone who participated please let me know :).

Jig
01-22-2014, 01:04 AM
WINNERS OF BAEL/KRUNCH HUNT:

Grats to.........

Chriztine/Waynerdy!!

Honorable Mentions:

Kowido/Masterphilpot/Fynnie/Midevalmodel

If I forgot someone who participated please let me know :).

Congratulations guys! I have no idea how to do this contest I'm still a newb

Annihilations
01-23-2014, 05:47 PM

Hi Team,

This weekend we are planning on doing guild TDM events better known as PvP. The thought is to introduce a few of you to the fun that PvP can be as well as playing (and killing) each other :). We may even do random drawings for those who participate.

As of now, we will play this by ear. Basically, we will do this as enough people who come online to participate. If the idea takes off, we definitely do this more often. :)

We will also share skill building and techniques and also if you have 5 plat to dedicate to a respec, that will definitely help. Thanks team!!

Fynnie
01-27-2014, 05:57 PM
Who says that we cannot take down elite krom without a tank? We proved them wrong!

Rogue party took down elite Krom! YES, we rocks! ROAR! XD
Thanks Sfubi, oahionaba, and cysna :)

Sfubi
01-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Rogues for the win!

Jig
01-28-2014, 09:13 AM
damn pros ;-)

Annihilations
01-29-2014, 12:26 AM
Who says that we cannot take down elite krom without a tank? We proved them wrong!

Rogue party took down elite Krom! YES, we rocks! ROAR! XD
Thanks Sfubi, oahionaba, and cysna :)

*yawn* .............. :)

Roberto077
01-30-2014, 11:46 AM
2 out of 3 zombies prefer bacon to brains! It's a scientific fact!

Jig
01-31-2014, 01:30 AM
Rob do you play al?

Roberto077
01-31-2014, 09:25 AM
Rob do you play al?

Occasionally. My computer is working again so I can start uploading.

Roberto077
02-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Nevermind, computer is dead. Time for more waiting.

Jig
02-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Lol dam whats wrong with it? Do you know why it's doing that?

Roberto077
02-02-2014, 09:23 AM
Lol dam whats wrong with it? Do you know why it's doing that?

I've spent a good 48 hours total searching for a fix. The best ones last for ~2 hours and then stop. Either that or I will get insane lag spikes every few minutes.

Cody musiak
02-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Hey anni its me deadlykid remember me can i join back u can't find any good guilds do can i join?

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Cody musiak
02-03-2014, 08:34 AM
I can't find any good guilds i ment

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Seluna
02-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Heard that you left twice

Roberto077
02-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Heard that you left twice

If that was to me, then only on breaks. I've never officially left the guild.

Seluna
02-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Talking about Deadlykid.

Roberto077
02-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Talking about Deadlykid.

K then idk.

Annihilations
02-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Hey Rob if computer resurrects, you should do a vid on one of the new expansion pets :)

Seluna
02-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Anni any new guild events before expansion?

Roberto077
02-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Hey Rob if computer resurrects, you should do a vid on one of the new expansion pets :)

I got my IPod to be able to record again. Hopefully I can make decent content from it. I'm probably going to make a few simple guides.

Jig
02-03-2014, 07:39 PM
I've spent a good 48 hours total searching for a fix. The best ones last for ~2 hours and then stop. Either that or I will get insane lag spikes every few minutes.

Wow thats horrible man, what type of computer are you using again? you might have to get a computer guy out to have a look at it if you run out of patience hah or just buy a new one >.<

Roberto077
02-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Wow thats horrible man, what type of computer are you using again? you might have to get a computer guy out to have a look at it if you run out of patience hah or just buy a new one >.<

HP Dv6 Pavilion. It follows the standards of HP computers by being great for 2 months then dying completely.

xkorky
02-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Im interested in joining yous, my in-game name is xkorky and I'm a level 35 warrior

Jig
02-04-2014, 01:47 AM
HP Dv6 Pavilion. It follows the standards of HP computers by being great for 2 months then dying completely.

Lmao, ah okay, I'm an apple user so ;-)

Roberto077
02-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Capped yesterday. Shout out to Norfleet for duoing.

Roberto077
02-05-2014, 07:04 PM
New Valetines video soon, just need some more content

Eeilis
02-06-2014, 08:33 PM
hey guys!

So ive been seriously inactive - dont blame me if my tablet broke down. samsung has NOT fixed it yet, so im behind on APs and such. and i heard an expansion was coming.....! i might not be there, but fear not. maybe i'll steal my brother's iPad for oh, a week?

Im coming closer than you think...hehehe!

Roberto077
02-07-2014, 09:39 AM
hey guys!

So ive been seriously inactive - dont blame me if my tablet broke down. samsung has NOT fixed it yet, so im behind on APs and such. and i heard an expansion was coming.....! i might not be there, but fear not. maybe i'll steal my brother's iPad for oh, a week?

Im coming closer than you think...hehehe!

We'll make sure to tell you when the expansion is released!

Annihilations
02-07-2014, 04:39 PM

Hi again Team,

This Weekend we are planning to have Amra-zu hunts scheduled to try to find this guy. I've noticed alot of guildies have yet to find him. The plan is to set up a few teams to run hunts for most of this Saturday. The first team to find Amra-zu will be given 100k gold. Make sure you leave room on your team for me or an officer to verify this.

There may be second prize winners and honorable mention prizes so please don't give up if you don't get first place.

Credit to Bak for this idea.

Thanks guys and happy hunting.

Og kush
02-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Dear Fellow Immaculatey (Or is it Immaculati?)

With the new level cap coming now is the time to work on as many Achievements as possible. Simply post in guild chat, there are often members on willing to help with Achievements, especially if you say that is what you are doing. I personally enjoy helping with Elite Achievements but will try and help with anything. I actually still have 2 Arena Achievements I am working on myself.

Once the new Cap is released help will be hard to come by for a couple weeks as Officers and Members work on reaching the new cap and completing the new Achievements.

If your looking for a Guild please consider Immaculate. We are a friendly and helpful international guild with frequent events and spontaneous fun times. Any yes I will help with your Achievements as well if you join.

-Thrindal
Thrin we got a page with a list for all those that need certain ap

Og kush
02-08-2014, 03:01 PM
My bad u found it

Roberto077
02-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Couldn't do recording on Friday (Robotics tourney)

Sfubi
02-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Did anyone find Amar-Zu this weekend? I am still looking and need on all three of my toons.

Annihilations
02-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Did anyone find Amar-Zu this weekend? I am still looking and need on all three of my toons.

Lol no but guess what? We found Scratch there? Go figure. For all those who participated, I will be handing out consolation prizes. Thank you sooo much for your efforts!

Annihilations
02-12-2014, 04:06 PM
My bad u found it

Your dog looks kinda like my dog Lucy.

Annihilations
02-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Hi Team,

We don't have any contests scheduled for this weekend but before expansion hits, I would like to set up a few guild meetings to discuss the new expansion. I will be on at all hours this weekend. When I come on I may ask if you aren't busy to join us in Ghall to discuss. Was going to go for set times but I think I can catch more people this way and I will try to gather at multiple times so as many people as possible are included.

Also, lets focus on Elite Ap's this weekend or do-able Ap's in general. I'll try to help with as much as I can. Don't be afraid to call on me for help :). Thanks alot everyone!

Waynerdy
02-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Jester pic

*Amendments*

-Please while in pvp do not kill fellow guildies unless it is agreed upon before hand *Extended PvP rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106672-lt-IMMACULATE-gt-Looking-for-Teammates/page5*
-Although we are international, we do speak english in guild chat
-As for mentioning items of interest in guild chat you may mention only ONE item and do not include pricing or negotiate in chat. PM ONLY. If no one is interested do not spam your item in guild chat. It is not a merchant portal. Wait atleast 30 minutes before you mention your item again.
-From here on out if you leave our guild without reasonbale notice or a reasonable explanation you will not be welcome back. NO FLEXIBILITY.

ABOUT OUR GUILD: We started from humble beginnings in April 2013 when Annihilations formed Immaculate with just a handful of members, four to be exact. Since that time, we have developed into a top Arcane guild through friendliness, respect, and teamwork. You can expect these qualities to be shown to you as a new member. I guarantee we will try our best to make you feel as though you have always been here :). We strive to continue to keep our guild welcoming and fun for all current and future teammates. We specialize in PvE and farming and we do have extreme PvP players :).

Recruiter and Officer Information: We ask that members be a part of our guild for atleast one week before consideration for recruiter. Get to know us first and see if we are the right fit for you. We also ask your current level to be atleast 33. If you are a great teammate, supportive, and helpful then you will be considered before others to recruit.

As for officers, these requirements are posted on our group page, http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?gmid=11913&do=discuss#gmessage11913. Generally, we look for two weeks of recruiting experience and active involvement in guild activities. As for level, we ask that you meet the current level cap unless it is during times of expansion during which we ask atleast one level from cap. These requirements are always subject to change in case of need.

If you are interested in becoming a teammate of ours feel free to leave a post or private message me, Annihilations, or one of our officers/recruiters in game. If we are not online send us a friend request so we can get back to you but we are usually always on :). Please tell us your character class and level when you message us. Thanks and we look forward to you joining us on the team!

Contacts:

GM-Annihilations

Officers:

Brobeatdown
Grienihif
Exaggression
Katjahawk
Nesox
Sokpuppet
Baklolz
Oahionaba
Jaoratra
Leabahara
Nechronic
Thrindal
Sfubiii/Sfubi
Zalgida/Fauksuras
Jaoratra
Snagard
Mmaarriiaa
Sammichsavior

If we cannot be reached:

Senior recruiters:

Midievalmodel
Lunareja
Swartzbwithu
Saananer
Fliaxx
Xpolosion
Anarchial
Fynnie
Sofies
Aryaillidan
Chriztine
Waynerdy
Kustomchris
Coldpoison
Alexlaroque
Cykus
Commandernoah
Whitedemons
Terrainrob

Thanks again from the Immaculate Team

Waynerdy
02-14-2014, 09:07 PM
Jester pic :)

Eeilis
02-15-2014, 06:26 PM
hey guys!!

Okay so my tablet looks like it wont be fixed anytime soon so im stuck on PC. It's harder than it looks but i made a breakthrough and soloed through the first three shuyal maps. Yup, i think i'll be in time for the expansion. Didnt think i'd forget about you guys, huh?

expect to hear more from me later here AND in the actual game

Eeilis out ;-D

Annihilations
02-16-2014, 03:53 AM
hey guys!!

Okay so my tablet looks like it wont be fixed anytime soon so im stuck on PC. It's harder than it looks but i made a breakthrough and soloed through the first three shuyal maps. Yup, i think i'll be in time for the expansion. Didnt think i'd forget about you guys, huh?

Eeilis out ;-D

Yaaay! :)

Fynnie
02-17-2014, 05:33 PM
hey guys!!

Eeilis out ;-D

oh, I actually loves playing on PC. Well, I dont have tablet so I dont know how it feels to play on tablet. And, I hate playing on my phone!
The only complaint I have with PC is that no shortcut to stable :GB_bonesrock:

I hope I see you again in game :)

By the way, did you finally get the haunted title? I think that was the last time we played together :smile:

Terracio
02-17-2014, 11:40 PM
I am not, nor do I ever wish to be Xpolosion

Jig
02-18-2014, 04:03 AM
I am not, nor do I ever wish to be Xpolosion

Lol well organised guys ;-) been busy lately but in a couple of days I'll able to play again! get ready for expansion!

Roberto077
02-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Lol well organised guys ;-) been busy lately but in a couple of days I'll able to play again! get ready for expansion!

We shall grind for eternity!

Annihilations
02-18-2014, 12:08 PM
Grats to Mid Xp and Sof for winning the Jesters of Love contest!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138660-Winners!-The-Jesters-Court-of-Love-Contest

Roberto077
02-18-2014, 08:47 PM
I will be on as soon as I get sleep :/ Been three weeks since a good night due to skiing and tournaments

#RandomPics

Sfubi
02-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Link to sts survey to earn 15 plat. Survey is short, easy, and worth your time.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...et-15-Platinum!

Fynnie
02-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Link to sts survey to earn 15 plat. Survey is short, easy, and worth your time.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...et-15-Platinum!

Sfu, the link doesnt work. I clicked on it and it says "404 not found". Thanks for the info :)

And to everyone else, the survey link and thread can be found under the AL announcement.

Here is the link to the thread: I hope this one works

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139042-Legends!-Tell-Us-How-You-Play-Get-15-Platinum!

Annihilations
02-21-2014, 09:00 PM
Hi Team,

This Saturday as a warmup to a really big contest we will have for expansion, let's do a PvE Speed Kills Contest! Ok how this will work is that tomorrow at two separate times I will call competitors to GHall to document your current pve kills. The first (3) fastest to reach 1k additional kills will earn Mystery Prizes!!

The first round will begin at 11AM/1100 Eastern Standard Time. The second round will be 11PM/2300 Eastern Standard Time. Hope many of you will compete. Thanks everyone!

Eeilis
02-21-2014, 09:16 PM
oh, I actually loves playing on PC. Well, I dont have tablet so I dont know how it feels to play on tablet. And, I hate playing on my phone!
The only complaint I have with PC is that no shortcut to stable :GB_bonesrock:

I hope I see you again in game :)

By the way, did you finally get the haunted title? I think that was the last time we played together :smile:

hey fynn!! Long time no see, how are you doing?

But no, I did not get the haunted title. did you? If you did...lucky..!

Jig
02-22-2014, 12:27 AM
Hi Team,

This Saturday as a warmup to a really big contest we will have for expansion, let's do a PvE Speed Kills Contest! Ok how this will work is that tomorrow at two separate times I will call competitors to GHall to document your current pve kills. The first (3) fastest to reach 1k additional kills will earn Mystery Prizes!!

The first round will begin at 11AM/1100 Eastern Standard Time. The second round will be 11PM/2300 Eastern Standard Time. Hope many of you will compete. Thanks everyone!

What time is that for Australian time? I might come and compete if I can find offers for plat to respect...

Annihilations
02-22-2014, 01:02 AM
What time is that for Australian time? I might come and compete if I can find offers for plat to respect...

Try this

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ Easy and simple I am on the same time as New York City

Jig
02-22-2014, 01:46 AM
Oh that works great thanks anni! so the first one has already been, ill see if i do the second maybe ;)

Nesox
02-22-2014, 01:48 AM
I am starting to think that these pics are deliberately taken when I am off.

Jig
02-22-2014, 01:54 AM
I am starting to think that these pics are deliberately taken when I am off.

it's ok me to, i miss all the sausage festivals that go on in there

Annihilations
02-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi Team,

Congrats to our First Round Winners : Anarchial (most kills) Cheuescar Ruatha and honorable mention Kalenhawaii

Seluna
02-22-2014, 02:09 PM
I've always wanted to change my nick since it's an Italian Male Name :( Was confused at first when many speaks to me in Italian. I'll update you Anni once I've finalized my nick. I'm waiting for STS to help me with it since certain letter such as ä ã ë ė disappears from nick.

Chriztine Crystalized
02-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Gratz all :adoration:

Anarchial
02-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Congrats to our First Round Winners : Anarchial (most kills) Cheuescar Ruatha and honorable mention Kalenhawaii

Yaay! To see my name is such a joy :D
And grats to the others as well:)

Jig
02-23-2014, 01:34 AM

Gratz to all you narbs!! :)

Annihilations
02-23-2014, 02:48 PM

Congrats to our Second Round Winners : Brackenstein Kujimasun and Fynnie

Jig
02-24-2014, 04:33 AM
Yeahhh buddy good job Kuji and Fynay

Roberto077
02-24-2014, 09:54 AM
Grsz

Roberto077
02-25-2014, 08:50 AM
60k Views video is up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnEHQcfjEZk

Annihilations
02-25-2014, 09:05 PM
60k Views video is up

Nice Rob and grats. Too bad you didn't grab Xpo and Bak for this. They love to run around and dance neekid.

Roberto077
02-25-2014, 09:30 PM
Nice Rob and grats. Too bad you didn't grab Xpo and Bak for this. They love to run around and dance neekid.

Oh, we will be taking over Arlor like this in mid-March

Jig
02-26-2014, 02:58 AM
lol what have you been smoking robbo...

Roberto077
02-26-2014, 08:22 AM
lol what have you been smoking robbo...

Some weird blue stuff

Fandi Rachim Meyerhoffman
02-26-2014, 08:24 AM
hmmmm

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tapatalk

Sfubi
02-26-2014, 12:38 PM
amarzu oh how i hate you

Roberto077
02-26-2014, 07:56 PM
Capping guide video is being exported to video format, Team Fighting Guide is prepared, but not recorded or edited, and two videos from a separate game are coming :) Plus maybe a special live event from the States Robotics competition I'm competing in this weekend.

Annihilations
02-26-2014, 09:02 PM
Capping guide video is being exported to video format, Team Fighting Guide is prepared, but not recorded or edited, and two videos from a separate game are coming :) Plus maybe a special live event from the States Robotics competition I'm competing in this weekend.

Sweet Good Luck. My cousin was in a robotics competition. Their robot got annihilated.

Annihilations
02-26-2014, 09:03 PM
amarzu oh how i hate you

If I ever find by accident and you are on, I'll make sure to "accidentaly" not invite you :p
Btw, STS will have an higher Elusive 4 spawn chance weekend soon

Roberto077
02-27-2014, 10:33 AM
Halo Reach 35-0 Inconceivable Perfection is up now!

Sfubi
02-27-2014, 12:56 PM
How did we go from 15th to not on the top 50 list?

Roberto077
02-27-2014, 01:52 PM
How did we go from 15th to not on the top 50 list?

I'm not sure. There is no way that we could have been since our APs are still higher than the current 16th place. It makes no sense.

Called out H2N to discuss this.

H2N
02-27-2014, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure. There is no way that we could have been since our APs are still higher than the current 16th place. It makes no sense.

Called out H2N to discuss this.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95992-Top-Guilds-Listing&p=1496623&viewfull=1#post1496623

Did you lose members? Check in-game to see your member count.

Anarchial
02-28-2014, 12:14 AM
Well the inactive players have been removed from guild. So I guess that explains it. But we will make it to the lb soon enough

Annihilations
02-28-2014, 11:58 AM

Hi again Team,

It's contest time again and this one will have a really good payday. We will have another PvE Slugfest Contest. Your number of kills will be calcuated for this event. Make sure myself or an officer documents your current kills. The player with the most kills by end of contest will win 100k Gold!

Details: Contest begins tonight at 11PM/2300 Eastern Standard Time and will end Wednesday 11:00 AM/1100 Eastern Standard Time. The requirement is that you must add atleast 15K PvE kills by then but most kills wins. Exceptional runner up efforts will be rewarded. At any time during this event you may enter. If you meet the deadline your entry will not be accepted. Please allow us to record your totals before then.

Thanks all and Good Luck!

Jig
02-28-2014, 09:28 PM
anni deleted like 200-300 players didn't you anni? That is taking away ap's meaning we will be taken out of leader-boards..? Also I might do the contest if I get some more plat I just spent accident on a dam stupid chest in the store, hating these one clicked crap ..

Roberto077
03-03-2014, 06:34 AM
Meh

Jig
03-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Rob whats your ign in Immaculate ? Who are you lmao

Roberto077
03-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Rob whats your ign in Immaculate ? Who are you lmao

Terrainrob, Terrain, and Terrrain

Jig
03-03-2014, 07:50 AM
I never see you on..? You never play

Sfubi
03-03-2014, 02:24 PM
anni deleted like 200-300 players didn't you anni? That is taking away ap's meaning we will be taken out of leader-boards..? Also I might do the contest if I get some more plat I just spent accident on a dam stupid chest in the store, hating these one clicked crap ..

I feel ya, i accidentally bout a pet for plat :(

Silverpegasus
03-03-2014, 03:31 PM
See. I'm not alone. I hate that one click plat purchase that had me click on Shazbot, Klaas; XP elix that hides at the bottom of map join; Plat revenge that flashes on the screen when ur dead. But no one ever bring up the confirm button that I'm so used to in PL. sigh.

Roberto077
03-03-2014, 10:18 PM
I never see you on..? You never play

I did, then I realized that what I was doing was not being appreciated.

j3peaz
03-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Hey airees/whosyodaddy/fuzzymoto here. Just stopping in to say I have moved and haven't got inter web working yet so no access to play yet.

Silverpegasus
03-05-2014, 03:52 PM
I saw the contest now Anni... Big and Bold... How could I have missed!? 0.o

Annihilations
03-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Hey airees/whosyodaddy/fuzzymoto here. Just stopping in to say I have moved and haven't got inter web working yet so no access to play yet.

No worries. We are keeping your seat warm for you.

Annihilations
03-05-2014, 09:54 PM
I saw the contest now Anni... Big and Bold... How could I have missed!? 0.o

You may need glasses :P

Annihilations
03-05-2014, 10:13 PM

Hi again Team,

It's contest time again and this one will have a really good payday. We will have another PvE Slugfest Contest. Your number of kills will be calcuated for this event. Make sure myself or an officer documents your current kills. The player with the most kills by end of contest will win 100k Gold!

Details: Contest begins tonight at 11PM/2300 Eastern Standard Time and will end Wednesday 11:00 AM/1100 Eastern Standard Time. The requirement is that you must add atleast 15K PvE kills by then but most kills wins. Exceptional runner up efforts will be rewarded. At any time during this event you may enter. If you meet the deadline your entry will not be accepted. Please allow us to record your totals before then.

Thanks all and Good Luck!

Results:

Congrats to our PvE Slugfest Winner FYNNIE (159,899 to 175,874) +15,975

Honorable Mentions go to: Kalenhawaii/Cybernova/Anarchial/Cheuescar/Malkuth
Thanks to all who participated!

Although officers do not qualify for the grand prize of 100k, their effort must be noted. Xpolosion swore he was gonna get this honor but he wouldn't stop chatting and dying so the winner amongst officers is.............

SFUBI who annihilated her enemies for the win! (198,440 to 230,514) +32,074!! Congrats Sfu!!
**btw Xpo didn't even come close**

Hhhohstapler
03-06-2014, 05:09 AM
Congrats!! I have to say that i was confused when i saw how fast Kalena lvled up,and now this, CONGRATS :) Big thanks to all guildies for making my gaming experience great as it is!

Jsuit
03-06-2014, 11:04 PM
SFU is a cheater!!!! Theres no way she could've beaten my score!!!!

(Of 0, beat that!!!)

Eeilis
03-06-2014, 11:50 PM
Well the inactive players have been removed from guild. So I guess that explains it. But we will make it to the lb soon enough

Please don't tell me that you kicked me out...!!!

Eeilis
03-07-2014, 12:01 AM
Rumor has it...
Eeilis is going to come back soon
When? You might want to sit
This Friday! In the good afternoon

"Did you miss me?"
This wonderful gal
Says that it is a guarantee
She'll back to hang out with every single pal!

Hey guys! SO HEAR THE NEWS? Yes, I will be back this Friday afternoon or so. It is a 75% guarantee, but that's still a good chance! I can finally talk to you guys more since my tablet is fixed! My grades are doing well, (4.0 GPA last time I checked) So here's another poem dedicated to the wonderful Immaculate!

A heart not of gold
A mind not of selfishness
But a heart's truth to be told
But a mind of nobleness

Eyes of not of transgression
Soul not of sin
But eyes of ambition
But a soul never filled with chagrin

Maybe a myth
Maybe an arcane legend
But this is a fact:
Each member is part of Immaculate will

Eeilis out -

Annihilations
03-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Rumor has it...
Eeilis is going to come back soon
When? You might want to sit
This Friday! In the good afternoon

"Did you miss me?"
This wonderful gal
Says that it is a guarantee
She'll back to hang out with every single pal!

Hey guys! SO HEAR THE NEWS? Yes, I will be back this Friday afternoon or so. It is a 75% guarantee, but that's still a good chance! I can finally talk to you guys more since my tablet is fixed! My grades are doing well, (4.0 GPA last time I checked) So here's another poem dedicated to the wonderful Immaculate!

A heart not of gold
A mind not of selfishness
But a heart's truth to be told
But a mind of nobleness

Eyes of not of transgression
Soul not of sin
But eyes of ambition
But a soul never filled with chagrin

Maybe a myth
Maybe an arcane legend
But this is a fact:
Each member is part of Immaculate will

Eeilis out -

Hiya,
No of course we didn't boot you. I've seen you on and you've been on forums. Thanks again for your wonderful poems! Cya in Game!

oahi
03-09-2014, 07:26 PM

oahi
03-09-2014, 07:31 PM

oahi
03-09-2014, 07:35 PM

oahi
03-09-2014, 07:38 PM

oahi
03-09-2014, 07:39 PM

Jig
03-09-2014, 11:47 PM
What did I miss now!

Roberto077
03-10-2014, 09:05 AM
What did I miss now!

Life. No worries, I missed it too.

Jig
03-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Lol robbo ^_^ how do I miss life if I missed this :)

Roberto077
03-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Lol robbo ^_^ how do I miss life if I missed this :)

This is life :0

Sfubi
03-10-2014, 12:25 PM
I found Amra-Zu this morning and got the elusive 4 for my sorcerer.

I thought I would get the elusive 4 on my rogue too but she still needs Argex.

Jig
03-10-2014, 07:52 PM
I found Amra-Zu this morning and got the elusive 4 for my sorcerer.

I thought I would get the elusive 4 on my rogue too but she still needs Argex.

Haha I haven't tried getting Argex yet sfu, I'll be on later to give it another go! Good job :)

And robbo ok whatever floats your goat.. Uhm I mean boat

Annihilations
03-10-2014, 09:29 PM

Yes yes he is and xpo and fynn and sometimes bak

Annihilations
03-10-2014, 09:30 PM

Hello again team,

Thank you for all your hard work and patience waiting for the new Dragon Enclave expansion. STS has officially stated that they expect the new maps and level to be ready by Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

So what are we going to do to celebrate the new expansion? Hold a huge First to 41 Payout Contest of course![ The first member who can confirm that they have reached 41 before all others will be awarded a Grand Prize of 250k Gold!! Please notify myself or officer once you reach it. In the unlikely event that no officers are on please ask the guild members to verify for you. :)

As for officers, the first to make it to 41 will be given various random prizes and will be awarded the opportunity to decide which ever contest they want to run for an upcoming weekend!! *As long as it is reasonable*

Good Luck to all and Happy Killing :)

Fynnie
03-10-2014, 10:25 PM

you forgot to mention yourself, Anni!
and and zal/fauk, and oah! :p

hmmm, our guild is full of stalker!

baklolz
03-11-2014, 12:56 AM
Someone said stalk :3

Anarchial
03-11-2014, 01:27 AM

This photo is a set up.. i was partied and then photo taken forcibly..Dont believe her!!!

Anarchial
03-11-2014, 01:29 AM

Hello again team,

Thank you for all your hard work and patience waiting for the new Dragon Enclave expansion. STS has officially stated that they expect the new maps and level to be ready by Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

So what are we going to do to celebrate the new expansion? Hold a huge First to 41 Payout Contest of course![ The first member who can confirm that they have reached 41 before all others will be awarded a Grand Prize of 250k Gold!! Please notify myself or officer once you reach it. In the unlikely event that no officers are on please ask the guild members to verify for you. :)

As for officers, the first to make it to 41 will be given various random prizes and will be awarded the opportunity to decide which ever contest they want to run for an upcoming weekend!! *As long as it is reasonable*

:( by the time I will be on I think most will cap xD..can I get a busted vest when I cap at last?

Anarchial
03-11-2014, 01:29 AM
you forgot to mention yourself, Anni!
and and zal/fauk, and oah! :p

hmmm, our guild is full of stalker!

Fynnie is a stalker/stalkee

Fynnie
03-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Fynnie is a stalker/stalkee

Don't worry, Ana!
I wont take your spot as the number 1 stalker in our guild....

Jig
03-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Who's the 2nd biggest stalker "cough cough" maybe he is the 1st, maybe his not a stalker at all, you can call him turtle man.. But sometimes people call him .. Myst

Who is this mysterious man?

99mil if you find out who it is

EDIT: Anni I just read your knew guild statement, looks amazing! Whoever doesn't this guild is missing out on a great future family :P

Midievalmodel
03-12-2014, 10:09 AM
The new guild logo is amazing. Great job Annih. That dragon in the background is a metaphor for Midievalmodel right?

Sophies
03-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Nice job anni guild logo looks very good!!

Otahaanak
03-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Logo looks great! BTW, is that a smurf he is stepping on? If so we bleed blue :p

Roberto077
03-14-2014, 09:08 AM
Gratz to all who capped yesterday!!!

Fynnie
03-14-2014, 03:27 PM
Leaderboard! yay :) savor it while it lasts :D and keep trying to make it last forever!!

Seluna
03-14-2014, 06:17 PM
Leaderboard! yay :) savor it while it lasts :D and keep trying to make it last forever!!

:victorious:

And you say you don't wanna see km3 again thanks to Anni :p

Great job and keep it up!!

Annihilations
03-15-2014, 01:23 PM

Hello again team,

================================================

Congrats to our midnight leveling animals who didn't sleep, eat, drink, relieve themselves, or surrender!!

Top prize: MALQUTH
Runner up: Saananer *leveled up two toons! WOW!*

As for officers....

Top prize: BAKLOLZ
Runner up: OtahaanaK *leveled up by accident*

Jsuit
03-15-2014, 06:14 PM
Great job all!

Eeilis
03-15-2014, 06:19 PM

You guys can thank me now. :-) I'm making more probably since I'm kinda into graphic design now...I'll post more hopefully!

Jig
03-15-2014, 09:07 PM
What the hell eil what is this? this is bloody beautiful ?! make MORE PLEASE!

Contest: Well done to the winners! this takes a lot of determination to do this so congratulations!

Eeilis
03-15-2014, 11:26 PM
What the hell eil what is this? this is bloody beautiful ?! make MORE PLEASE!

Contest: Well done to the winners! this takes a lot of determination to do this so congratulations!

You really like it?? Well thanks it took me a while adding all the effects and finding them with photoshop. I also had to "import" fonts. But yes, I will make more. :-)

Midievalmodel
03-16-2014, 06:12 AM

You guys can thank me now. :-) I'm making more probably since I'm kinda into graphic design now...I'll post more hopefully!

That is freaking awesome Eeilis. You talented.

Jig
03-16-2014, 06:12 AM
I would of thought it would of taken a while, looks detailed ;) I don't know much about graphics so yeah, but still can tell

Good job :)

Oonova
03-16-2014, 05:03 PM

Wow awesome!

Oonova
03-16-2014, 05:05 PM
Screenie from contest today. Contest held by Arawauj. Congrats to all the winners!

Fynnie
03-16-2014, 07:35 PM
:concern: the me in that picture looks like.....a loner :O

Eeilis: awesome graphic you made there!!!

Paulsebi
03-17-2014, 06:58 AM
Happy ST. Patricks Day from EOS. ALL THE BEST GUYS!

Jsuit
03-17-2014, 10:28 AM
Well guys, after 16hours of flying over an ocean... I made it to China!!!!! Stay for 2weeks, won't be on much so can't cap :'( but this is wayyyy better, Btw great job on that new pic Eeilis.

PS NEVER fly 16 hours straight! Your bottom gets SO FREAKING SORE!!!!!!! Just a hint of advice! :D

Ruatha
03-17-2014, 11:01 AM
You're supposed to get up and walk around every now and then silly :-) Glad you made it safe! Have a great time!

Avaree
03-17-2014, 11:33 AM
:kiwi-fruit: Happy Saint Patrick's day from CU

Oonova
03-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Well guys, after 16hours of flying over an ocean... I made it to China!!!!! Stay for 2weeks, won't be on much so can't cap :'( but this is wayyyy better, Btw great job on that new pic Eeilis.

PS NEVER fly 16 hours straight! Your bottom gets SO FREAKING SORE!!!!!!! Just a hint of advice! :D

So glad you made it safe!

Oedid
03-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Happy St Patty's Day from DS!

Cheers!

Annihilations
03-18-2014, 08:03 PM
Rob I am so disappointed... where are you for the thread bump?? :p

Jig
03-20-2014, 02:09 AM
Well I can be robbo for a day or two

Silverpegasus
03-20-2014, 10:01 AM
Yeah! First time I managed to join guild contest :)))
It is a fun farewell contest by Ara. So nice of her (P.S. Arawauj's name got covered by Slitnthroat)
Hope you have a safe delivery and have cute babies.

Eeilis, i'm lovin everything on the graphic, the effects, those fonts, just perfect! Good job!!
Would you make me a signature too please >.<

Silverpegasus
03-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Here's my SS :3

Eeilis
03-20-2014, 09:14 PM

This one was bad, but the pic took a while to "process" and all that. BUT HERE YOU GO! More coming soon

Eeilis
03-20-2014, 09:20 PM

This one was made from a normal dragon silhouette but I made it all 3D. So easy to make lol xD

Annihilations
03-21-2014, 01:13 PM

Hi Team,

We will be holding an event this Saturday for all you guildies who have been searching for Bael and/or Krunch. Feel free to form your teams of up to 3 people to begin your hunt. The first team to find either Bael or Krunch will receive random loot and gold :). There may be runner up prizes as well so please don't give up after first team winners.

Ok to verify you found B/K, make sure to party myself or an officer to verify your find. We will also help you as a party member to defeat them.

Time for this event will start at 12:00 PM/1200 Eastern Standard Time. We may even run an encore event so don't dispare if you miss the first. Thanks Team!

Annihilations
03-21-2014, 01:14 PM
Congrats to Bak!! WTG finishing in the top 50 to level! You represent us well. Keep up the hard work!!

Jsuit
03-21-2014, 06:09 PM
U guys having WAYYYY to much fun without me!!!! C Mon!

P.S. The Great Wall is AMAZING!!!!! And soooo long... China rocks,
Wish I could get in game more, but so busy. Have another week here, then i
Go back. Have fun with dat contest!

Jig
03-23-2014, 01:13 AM
Congratulations Baklolz! You truly are a beast! Always helping giving tips, and being a beast at the same time. ;-)

Oonova
03-23-2014, 01:02 PM

Anni thinks he's so great, he pt himself :)

Midievalmodel
03-23-2014, 05:24 PM

Hah! Typical Annih. What a ham.

Midievalmodel
03-23-2014, 05:27 PM

This one was bad, but the pic took a while to "process" and all that. BUT HERE YOU GO! More coming soon

Another masterpiece. Makes me wish I could wield two swords at the same time (in game of course.....In real life I can wield 5 swords at the same time or perhaps not even one sword...u choose)

Roberto077
03-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Messed up my ability hand while skiing bbl

Annihilations
03-24-2014, 08:10 PM

I'm a beast! I'll teach you how to do that when u grow up.

Annihilations
03-24-2014, 08:11 PM
Messed up my ability hand while skiing bbl

Whatever shall you do?

Annihilations
03-24-2014, 08:12 PM

Hi Team,

Time for this event will start at 12:00 PM/1200 Eastern Standard Time. We may even run an encore event so don't dispare if you miss the first. Thanks Team!

Congrats to the Team of Scarlett/Xpo/Hhstap for being the first team to find Bael/Krunch II!! *Your prizes have already been given so no slick stuff!* :)

Sfubi
03-25-2014, 11:33 AM
I just reached my emails at work dated March 12th. 268 was difficult number of emails (no junk) to face when i arrived back at work from my working vacation.

Anni.... what prize do i get for completing this difficult task???

Sfubi
03-25-2014, 01:19 PM
Test http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-06-17%2014.26.10_zpsx9tnuma8.jpg
Sir Ulrich

Sfubi
03-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Well I figured out how to put a picture link in forum.
Now if I could only figure out how to get the picture in the message...

Ruatha
03-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Sfu, your link doesn't work! I wanna see pictures!

Jig
03-25-2014, 05:21 PM

Wow I didn't see this one wtf O.o another great one!

Annihilations
03-25-2014, 08:08 PM
I just reached my emails at work dated March 12th. 268 was difficult number of emails (no junk) to face when i arrived back at work from my working vacation.

Anni.... what prize do i get for completing this difficult task???

*Claps* Round of Applause for Sfu!! Yaay! We need to get you a bottled water for such a difficult task.... btw is that your doggie?

Sfubi
03-26-2014, 11:21 AM
Sfu, your link doesn't work! I wanna see pictures!

Runt you have seen this picture before, it is of Ulrich. And the link works, I just pulled it up using work computer.

If you are using your android or tablet, i think you need the photobucket app.

Annihilations
03-26-2014, 11:31 AM
BTW team, I'm thinking of starting a new guild thread. Be on the lookout :)

Sfubi
03-26-2014, 11:39 AM
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-06-17%2014.26.10_zpsx9tnuma8.jpg
2nd test. Same shot of sir ulrich

Thrindal
03-26-2014, 02:05 PM
BTW team, I'm thinking of starting a new guild thread. Be on the lookout :)

Nice Anni...

For those interested I am looking for Elite teams, usually in the evening 9pm EST or GMT-5. I am like a bull in these until I complete them. Please come prepared to finish and bring Plats.

Thrindal

Otahaanak
03-26-2014, 11:22 PM
Here ya to anni

Jig
03-27-2014, 02:00 AM
Lovely pose anni

@Anni okay man i'll keep an eye out :)

Sfubi
03-27-2014, 08:35 AM
Yep. That is my little 12lb Schnauzer!

Seluna
03-27-2014, 09:50 AM
Miniature Schnauzer Rocks! They the best! I just had her groomed today.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/27/zyrudymu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/27/pape9aga.jpg

Seluna
03-27-2014, 09:59 AM
60k Views video is up

Thanks for the laugh! Tiny blue aliens hahaha!

Annihilations
03-27-2014, 08:09 PM

Hi Team,

I have received quite a few requests from members who would like to finally kill Trulle, the TDM troll. Since expansion isn't quite as crazy, we can go ahead and plan to get this done. Let's schedule for two rounds and try to get as many people as possible on board.

First go: Saturday 1PM/1300 Eastern Standard Time

Second go: Sunday 11PM/2300 Eastern Standard Time

*Times may change if needs demand*

Thanks and I look forward to helping you all!

oahi
03-27-2014, 10:11 PM

Annihilations
03-28-2014, 08:26 PM
Fine I'll just say hi to everyone since no one wants to bump our thread :p

Anarchial
03-28-2014, 11:24 PM
Anni please dont bump..
And here is ur pic

Jig
03-28-2014, 11:28 PM
Anni is da god of arlor he ken doo wot he wonna doo!

Anarchial
03-29-2014, 09:55 AM
I have no idea what is meant by reviving the dead? But does my post count as one?

Annihilations
03-29-2014, 11:54 AM
Anni please dont bump..
And here is ur pic

I said Hi to everyone and it wasn't a bump.. Jeez have a sense of humor :)

Fynnie
03-29-2014, 09:45 PM
here is your picture anni

Jig
03-29-2014, 10:21 PM
This mage has a mind of his own.. Down below......

Sfubi
03-29-2014, 11:56 PM
Annihilations...where were you?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/_20140330_005055_zpssersspj6.jpg

Sfubi
03-29-2014, 11:58 PM
Wrong troll Ith :-)

Malquth
03-29-2014, 11:59 PM
Here's a pic of a bunch of us with the fabulous Delphina!!!73854

Scarlettblade
03-30-2014, 02:01 AM

Nesox
03-31-2014, 01:41 AM
Another pic I missed. Great, just great.

Jig
03-31-2014, 03:58 AM
Better luck next time nes!

Oonova
03-31-2014, 12:15 PM

Screenshot for anni!

Thrindal
03-31-2014, 03:33 PM
Anni,

You really need to get a device with screen capture capabilities... ;)

-Thrindal

Roberto077
03-31-2014, 06:29 PM
Anni,

-Thrindal

That's what I'm here for.

Edit: along with other things

Annihilations
03-31-2014, 08:41 PM
Anni,

-Thrindal

Umm.. my other device did... until I dropped it. Have you not noticed that I never needed SS help till recently? :p

Oonova
03-31-2014, 10:57 PM
Screenshot for anni

Otahaanak
04-01-2014, 01:13 AM
We finally did it. Awesome Midi, Thrin and Fynnie :-)

Fauksuras
04-01-2014, 01:15 AM
Why... I never!!

Annihilations
04-01-2014, 10:20 AM

Gz guys! WTG!!

Fynnie
04-01-2014, 02:11 PM

hohoho hahaha bwahahaha !!! we rule!! we rock!! we are so awesome!!! :emmersed::eagerness:

and It's so good to have a committed party!! None of you didn't even say a thing about giving up!! It was so cool!

NO SURRENDER!!!

Oonova
04-01-2014, 04:29 PM

Jester arena fun time!

Sfubi
04-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Awww she is a beauty

Miniature Schnauzer Rocks! They the best! I just had her groomed today.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/27/zyrudymu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/27/pape9aga.jpg

Otahaanak
04-01-2014, 10:59 PM
She looks like she has a JESTER hat on :-)

Otahaanak
04-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Anni yer Pics - 2 to choose from

jrkimkyla
04-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Wow great guild is their a way I can join I am lvl 33 mage no mystic only lep... :( I I don't do pvp only pve

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Jig
04-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Try and add those on the thread list, or if I'm online which I am now, pm me on ithajigsawi and we can talk :)

Sfubi
04-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Unfortunately it is supposed to be a picture of two different dragon pets and two different dragon enemies.

The easiest place to get a pic with two enemy dragons and two pet dragons is the last new map. If you kill to one of the large open areas you can take a picture without engaging the enemies.

I hope you all see this before it is to late to take another picture!

Anni yer Pics - 2 to choose from

Sfubi
04-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Wow great guild is their a way I can join I am lvl 33 mage no mystic only lep... :( I I don't do pvp only pve

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Be sure to check out our guild statement and rules at the beginning of this thread. Jot down the name of the officers and watch for us in game :)

Thrindal
04-02-2014, 10:46 AM

This was awesome, and expensive. What Ota failed to mention was after we cracked the egg Midi was so excited he lost agro and most/all of us died ;-)

True team effort and awesome, about as excited as I've been playing the game. Finding challenger was more of a relief than anything.

My fingers never tapped my screen so fast in my life...

Otahaanak
04-02-2014, 10:50 AM
Unfortunately it is supposed to be a picture of two different dragon pets and two different dragon enemies.

The easiest place to get a pic with two enemy dragons and two pet dragons is the last new map. If you kill to one of the large open areas you can take a picture without engaging the enemies.

I hope you all see this before it is to late to take another picture!

I asked about this in the discussion thread.

Remiem confirmed this morning in the discission thread that though Singe=Scorch they are different than the enemy whelp. So a pic with say Mali, Scorn, Scorch and enemy drsgon of any kind is good entry

Otahaanak
04-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Anni - pic is wrong - my bad. Do not use it. U actually have to be on fire for pic to count. I didn't see that nor is mine. I have to retake mine.

Fynnie
04-03-2014, 02:05 AM

Annihilations
04-03-2014, 10:22 AM
Hey team if you haven't done so already, Fynnie posted a wonderful discussion on our group page. I encourage you to check it out.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=778

Sfubi
04-03-2014, 12:41 PM
This was awesome, and expensive. What Ota failed to mention was after we cracked the egg Midi was so excited he lost agro and most/all of us died ;-)

True team effort and awesome, about as excited as I've been playing the game. Finding challenger was more of a relief than anything.

My fingers never tapped my screen so fast in my life...

Thrin was it as thrilling as defeating Rendtail last night? That was an awesome run!

Scarlettblade
04-04-2014, 04:02 AM
My eyes!! >.<

Thrindal
04-04-2014, 05:33 AM
Thrin was it as thrilling as defeating Rendtail last night? That was an awesome run!

While that was an awesome run, I'd have to say the egg was better. Just because rendtail you can get by just sticking it out. Although we did much better then sticking it out.

The timed factor of the egg makes it much harder.

Thanks again for the run Sfu!

Thrindal

Fynnie
04-04-2014, 10:18 PM
I think I need to start charging you for every picture I take on you :p

Anarchial
04-05-2014, 08:29 AM
I think I need to start charging you for every picture I take on you :p

I didnt know names couldbe hidden cause I dont see a name on the rouge :O