PDA

View Full Version : Im no fun to pvp with

matanofx
07-15-2013, 10:29 AM
If my team naive and dont re-group i rage quit.

If other team naive and dont re-group i tell them to rg but they dont listen and me+my team get easy kills i feel bad for them and rage quit.

If both teams are super strong but the other team is just slightly strong enough to win almost every time ill die like 5 times and then rage quit.

I dont know whats the point of this thread really =]

Alhuntrazeck
07-15-2013, 11:00 AM
I know ive been with you in enuff PvP matches! ;)

Sent using clouds on a light blue sky.

Alfai
07-16-2013, 03:39 AM

If other team naive and dont re-group i tell them to rg but they dont listen and me+my team get easy kills i feel bad for them and rage quit.

If both teams are super strong but the other team is just slightly strong enough to win almost every time ill die like 5 times and then rage quit.

You are just being yourself and playing the game the way you want to play it.I see nothing wrong with that :)

Soundlesskill
07-16-2013, 08:24 AM

LOOOL LMAOLMAOOMAOOMAOLMAO WHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mata you're too cool roflmao

EDIT#1

Sent using Alhunts scattered leaves on a windy day

matanofx
07-16-2013, 03:41 PM
Thnx everyone for your love and support, please help educate the random people out there about the importance of rg =]

And maul users if you see me in pvp join my team not the rival team, thnx.

katish
07-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Intended or not I loled with your post.. Caught me by surprise in mid class too lol

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2