PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Jewelry Needs A Stat Point Boost to Keep Up THIS SEASON

FluffNStuff
07-15-2013, 10:43 AM
Mythic Armor and Helmet are the only thing we're planning to upgrade and you have to have both in order to do so.

The current Mythic weapons should still be the best of their kind in this next expansion. If they're not, we'll think about buffing them. The goal has always been that Mythic items should be top of the line for one more expansion after they are released and Arcane items for two expansions. However, we never intended to upgrade them beyond that and have never said we would do so, with the exception of the Armor and Helmet.

The new Legendary items got a mid-season 3 point stat boost (2 on the main, one on the off stat) and if the Mythics are going to hold up next expansion they need the same boost to stay ahead of the curve. It may not seem like much, but when items go up by 5 points an expansion it really makes a difference, especially considering these came out a month ago.

JaytB
07-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Completely agreed.

My guess is that stats could get tweaked a bit more by STS in the future.

It would only make sense to keep them in line with all the current mythics. They already said they'd look to buff weapons if needed, I don't see why amulets would be treated any different.

They basically said current mythics are all supposed to be the best items for next cap (by saying that Mythics would be the best items for their cap of release + the cap after), so they'd have to boost stats a bit in order for that to hold true.

But yeah, I hope they won't overlook the pendants.