PDA

View Full Version : Guardian problem - going away with revenge

Rare
07-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I didn't see a suggestions forum.

Anyway, as you know, when your defense fails you are given a gaurdian (not exactly sure of the duration. maybe related to the amount of damage you took).

In any case, when you go to attack someone you automatically lose this gaurdian, normally with a warning. However, I found two things:

1. With revenge, you are not given a warning. You just lose the gaurdian.
2. Additionally, I've found that when using revenge sometimes I guess the message that "You cannot attack this person now. Try again later". I assume this is because the user is online at the time. However, I still lose my Gaurdian.

So I would suggest that the gaurdian stay with you until you actually start attacking. Or there should be some way to keep you from losing said gaurdian if you can't do the revenge attack.

Multibird
07-15-2013, 09:39 PM
1 star damage grants 8 hours of protection by the guardian
2 stars damage grants 12 hours of protection by the guardian
3 stars damage grants 16 hours of protection by the guardian

1. With revenge, you are not given a warning. You just lose the gaurdian.
2. Additionally, I've found that when using revenge sometimes I guess the message that "You cannot attack this person now. Try again later". I assume this is because the user is online at the time. However, I still lose my Gaurdian.

So I would suggest that the gaurdian stay with you until you actually start attacking. Or there should be some way to keep you from losing said gaurdian if you can't do the revenge attack.

THIS

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Probably the guy you wanted to attack had his guardian up, then such a message does appear as well.

Samhayne
07-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the head's up on the issue with the Guardian going away when using Revenge.

Rare
07-17-2013, 08:40 AM
Oh. Sorry Sam. I didn't know it was a technical issue or I would have posted here. Thanks for moving it.