View Full Version : Would You Be In A Relationship With Anyone On Arcane Legends?

MfKaz
07-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Not gonna lie I already am, I'm proud to be with someone and she's really sweet and I love her to bits XD. We even planned going abroad. Without AL, I wouldn't of met her :'o.

Well have you been in a relationship with anyone on AL or would like to be.?!

DocDoBig
07-15-2013, 02:05 PM
My mirror.

Actona679
07-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Uhm...I'm not looking for a relationship in game. I'm looking for escapism from husband and kid. I want to kill things, not love them.

MfKaz
07-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Interesting. :)

Producers
07-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Honestly, on every sts game i have a relationship with the npcs'.

Alhuntrazeck
07-15-2013, 08:59 PM
My tablet.

Sent using clouds on a light blue sky.

Bookmark
07-16-2013, 02:40 PM
I was in a relationship with Arcane Legends until the moment I found Battle Dragons.

Spyce
07-16-2013, 02:42 PM
People ask me out in SL and PL but I'm to good for them.

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 02:53 PM

I'm better than you though.
Wanna date me?

Spyce
07-16-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm better than you though.
Wanna date me?

Really depends on your age.

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Really depends on your age.

Almost twelve.

Spyce
07-16-2013, 03:04 PM
Almost twelve.

I'm almost 10.
Nao yu iz my bf.

Check out my signature.

Actona679
07-16-2013, 03:07 PM

Gee...you're so lucky. I don't even get asked out in SL! They go right past that step and onto the crude comments. They only want me for my curvy pixels ;)

Spyce
07-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Gee...you're so lucky. I don't even get asked out in SL! They go right past that step and onto the crude comments. They only want me for my curvy pixels ;)

They want the gold.

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm almost 10.
Nao yu iz my bf.

Check out my signature.
Shweet I iz famous naow!
Don't have space left in my sig. :(

Spyce
07-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Shweet I iz famous naow!
Don't have space left in my sig. :(

Yu iz mahk mai famous nao.
Tank yu!

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Yu iz mahk mai famous nao.
Tank yu!

Writed on chatbox.

Spyce
07-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Writed on chatbox.

I'm more important than your guides and such.
;)

MfKaz
07-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Jheeze! Just made a couple when I wasn't suppose too. #LikeABoss

Silentdankz2013
07-17-2013, 04:55 PM
I have met someone before but u know it's a game not life

Cavoc
07-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Pimpin ain't easy

MfKaz
07-18-2013, 01:23 PM

True but you never know, you could stumble across that person not ever knowing it's them.

Cremated
07-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Had a strong and powerful relationship with brice or bruce banner than was cemented into a fundamental block of trust until I found out he had a wife (npc) and that lady karin who says she loves you.

Bbnc
08-01-2013, 05:38 PM
^ what?

MfKaz
08-01-2013, 05:52 PM
^ what?

Trust me I was thinking the same thing :P.

Bbnc
08-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Ahaha :D btw my answer , yes i would be in a relationship with someone from al or anywhere else.

MfKaz
08-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Ahaha :D btw my answer , yes i would be in a relationship with someone from al or anywhere else.

Aha! :'). That's cool :P.

Hinataa
08-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Friends yes, liking someone maybe, fall in love i don't think so. Tho i found special person there, special friend, just stay real, its a game :)

NotYoCookiez
08-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Wow that would be supppppperrrrr awkward if you ever met. Like having friends in game is cool but I think it crosses the line when you try to go more. It's a game, not eHarmony, how can you "like" or "love" someone by looking at a pixelated character and text? That's just my opinion lol ^_^

Blind
08-01-2013, 09:42 PM
hahah, when me and Flacs met up in Moscow it was so funny and awkward to talk about the game. I'm like..."hey remember the 56-66 days"?, "oh yeah, good times, i was rich back then", and such. Lmao.

Imagine how it would be if it were a girl instead.

Though there are always exceptions, like Suntv and Tortega getting married for real.

Schnitzel
08-01-2013, 11:17 PM
"Would you be in a relationship with anyone on POCKET legends?"

No chance of that lol
-forever alone-

Bbnc
08-02-2013, 02:47 AM
Wow that would be supppppperrrrr awkward if you ever met. Like having friends in game is cool but I think it crosses the line when you try to go more. It's a game, not eHarmony, how can you "like" or "love" someone by looking at a pixelated character and text? That's just my opinion lol ^_^

Lol!! not in the game actually... that's why there are many messenger applications for that.
And yes, you cant like/love someone for real, unless you meet them in rl.

Bbnc
08-02-2013, 02:48 AM
hahah, when me and Flacs met up in Moscow it was so funny and awkward to talk about the game. I'm like..."hey remember the 56-66 days"?, "oh yeah, good times, i was rich back then", and such. Lmao.

Imagine how it would be if it were a girl instead.

Though there are always exceptions, like Suntv and Tortega getting married for real.

If it were a girl, you would have known it before you two meet i guess O_o

Hinataa
08-02-2013, 05:04 AM

There r a lot of messengers we use outside game, such as kik and line, skype, so i think possibility of liking someone is there, liking their personality. Well thats just my opinion i guess:)

Bbnc
08-02-2013, 07:27 AM
There r a lot of messengers we use outside game, such as kik and line, skype, so i think possibility of liking someone is there, liking their personality. Well thats just my opinion i guess:)

Thats exactly what i am trying to say. But like/love ?..ahah i like to flirt and play :P to love someone, you need to touch and see the person (:

MfKaz
08-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Thats exactly what i am trying to say. But love ?.. need to touch and see the person (:

o-e We have a toucher here! ;'D

captaintuttle
08-02-2013, 10:38 AM

Because it's a game doesn't disassociate it with "life". If there were not actual living beings tapping the screens, there would be no players in the "game". I do get your point, and take it as your view on the validity, if you will, of interpersonal relationships formed whilst playing AL. The game is a medium, a mode of communication. The people you meet there are real people, though I will grant you it's less likely that everyone will be genuine in this particular medium, some of them will be. Not that I am particularly an advocate for online dating, or online meeting, but practically-speaking, there isn't a ton of difference between meeting someone playing an MMO or on match.com. It's still meeting...

Suentous PO
08-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Agree with Bbnc, personally I don't call it a relationship untill I can look into eyes or touch, untill then it's an aquantence.
Gotta love exceptions to the rule tho (Sun & Tor).
Not to judge mind ye

Swords
08-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Just saying that people can impersonate as girls and then steal all your stuff and go bye bye!

Most likely no life people eating chips behind the screen

Blind
08-02-2013, 09:14 PM
I meant if it were a girl, not as if it ended up to be one.

Hinataa
08-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Looool no life ppl eating chips!!! hahhah dying!!

Bbnc
08-03-2013, 01:05 PM
o-e We have a toucher here! ;'D

yeah problem ? lol :P

Bbnc
08-03-2013, 01:05 PM
"Would you be in a relationship with anyone on POCKET legends?"

No chance of that lol
-forever alone-

how old are you? are you cute ? :P ahah just kiddin.

Bbnc
08-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Because it's a game doesn't disassociate it with "life". If there were not actual living beings tapping the screens, there would be no players in the "game". I do get your point, and take it as your view on the validity, if you will, of interpersonal relationships formed whilst playing AL. The game is a medium, a mode of communication. The people you meet there are real people, though I will grant you it's less likely that everyone will be genuine in this particular medium, some of them will be. Not that I am particularly an advocate for online dating, or online meeting, but practically-speaking, there isn't a ton of difference between meeting someone playing an MMO or on match.com. It's still meeting...

Someone in the game used to be like calling me his wife , lol. i mean , wife :D I don't want to get married.. -_-

Bbnc
08-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Agree with Bbnc, personally I don't call it a relationship untill I can look into eyes or touch, untill then it's an aquantence.
Gotta love exceptions to the rule tho (Sun & Tor).
Not to judge mind ye

some kind of relationship may start in an 'awkward' way but it won't ever be something real or something should be taken serious unless the two meets each other in a short period of time.

Afterglow
08-03-2013, 08:02 PM
;) well...I am not like that.

Afterglow
08-03-2013, 08:05 PM

Exactly :D... I agree...

gison
08-04-2013, 12:58 PM
*10 years later*

Child: Dad?
Dad: Yes?
Child: How did you and mom meet?
Dad: Oh, we met through a game on the Internet.

Spyce
08-04-2013, 01:16 PM
*10 years later*

Internet game dating..
Meh.

razerfingers
08-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Nope, and nope. My girlfriend lives in vegas though! Lol... Shes not a catfish we skype all the time lmao.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Bbnc
08-04-2013, 01:53 PM
*10 years later*

i think 10 years later from now on, it may not sound that awkward, lol.

Spyce
08-04-2013, 02:04 PM
Nope, and nope. My girlfriend lives in vegas though! Lol... Shes not a catfish we skype all the time lmao.

How did you meet her?
You live in Cali and she lives in Vegas.

razerfingers
08-04-2013, 02:52 PM
How did you meet her?
You live in Cali and she lives in Vegas.

So i had a friend i went to school with he moved to vegas had a girlfriend his girlfriend is her friend and she saw me on her facebook friends list(i didnt look good then to me haha) shes like he's cute shes like ill tell him i add her known her for 2 and a half years now. Short story lmao

Wowsome
08-04-2013, 03:31 PM
no is the answer.

gison
08-04-2013, 04:42 PM
So i had a friend i went to school with he moved to vegas had a girlfriend his girlfriend is her friend and she saw me on her facebook friends list(i didnt look good then to me haha) shes like he's cute shes like ill tell him i add her known her for 2 and a half years now. Short story lmao

I don't gets it bro.

Bbnc
08-04-2013, 05:56 PM
his friend's girlfriend is friend of his girlfriend. his friend's girlfriend is also in his facebook friend list, so his girlfriend saw him on her friends list.

razerfingers
08-04-2013, 06:55 PM
his friend's girlfriend is friend of his girlfriend. his friend's girlfriend is also in his facebook friend list, so his girlfriend saw him on her friends list.

thank you :)

also its a long complicated story that led to being broken up twice in this period of knowing her for 2 and a half years

Zaonabiuibil
08-04-2013, 07:05 PM

Then you ditched her and ran away with me, of course.

razerfingers
08-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Then you ditched her and ran away with me, of course.
hahaha of course! ;)