PDA

View Full Version : HeroBrine is real! (MineCraft players)

dugantale
07-16-2013, 03:42 AM
Hey everybody so I was playing Minecraft pocket edition single player survival. I was walking around the corner and seen this.. I fallowed him and then he was gone, after that i logged off and looked up who he was and all that stuff after a while i started to get kinda freaked out... But i took a screenie cause it freaked me out.. here it is

Have you ever seen HeroBrine, please share it!

-Your friend Dugs who is now scared of minecraft...

Suentous PO
07-16-2013, 08:40 AM
That's not herobrine, that's the ghost of toehead Pete.
Toehead was Notches gardener and sometimes barber, untill the radioactive fallout accident.
Now he only exists on the interwebz searching for victims to make watch his vacation slides to eurodisney.
Now that you've seen him you will die, gf.

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Lmao, these 64 Diamond Pickaxes are not cheated, nope they aren't!

Spyce
07-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Lmao, these 64 Diamond Pickaxes are not cheated, nope they aren't!

IOS can duplicate items such as diamond.

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 09:40 AM
IOS can duplicate items such as diamond.

As Glitch? Pff, noobs.

Spyce
07-16-2013, 09:43 AM
As Glitch? Pff, noobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS7RzvIFJeE

It's commonly used.
Mojang just hasn't fixed it.

Suentous PO
07-16-2013, 09:52 AM
If it is PE what is that red block in your invantory? Or are you in creative ( which I never use)

Spyce
07-16-2013, 09:55 AM
If it is PE what is that red block in your invantory? Or are you in creative ( which I never use)

In creative, the number of items dosen't show.

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 09:57 AM

I think it's a Red Stone Ore, if you look closely at his hand - although you can't have such an item in you inventory without cheating it.

Suentous PO
07-16-2013, 10:00 AM
I think it's a Red Stone Ore, if you look closely at his hand - although you can't have such an item in you inventory without cheating it.

Must be this, I just looked in creative on PE that doesn't exist.

dugantale
07-16-2013, 10:28 AM
im in survival and yea the pickax i did cheat but no that herobrine... i swear on my life!!!!! and you can find redstone ore? thats what i did?

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 10:29 AM
im in survival and yea the pickax i did cheat but no that herobrine... i swear on my life!!!!!

We didn't say he's cheated ... not directly.

CrimsonTider
07-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Look at the skins on PC/Xbox edition. Herobrine is one of the skins if I am not mistaken. Other than that, I have no clue what you nerds are talking about. :p

dugantale
07-16-2013, 10:36 AM
We didn't say he's cheated ... not directly.

Lol I know just i didnt think he was real and i was just goofing around in survival then it happened and it was weird.. But yea now i know hes real ._.

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Look at the skins on PC/Xbox edition. Herobrine is one of the skins if I am not mistaken. Other than that, I have no clue what you nerds are talking about. :p

PE means Pocket Edition aka mobile devices. ;)
Well I'm pretty sure there is an ability to change you skin on PE, I mean look at his skin - that's not the default one.
Plus see the Chat Bubble in the upper right corner? More than likely that he is on a server or such.

dugantale
07-16-2013, 10:44 AM
you can change your skins, and no, i cant get a server the chat bubble is in single player too.

CrimsonTider
07-16-2013, 10:49 AM
PE means Pocket Edition aka mobile devices. ;)
Well I'm pretty sure there is an ability to change you skin on PE, I mean look at his skin - that's not the default one.
Plus see the Chat Bubble in the upper right corner? More than likely that he is on a server or such.

Ok... I DID know what PE meant. :p I have it on my tablet. I play occasionally to get my mind off things, just not as versed in the story line mumbo-jumbo like Sue. :)

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 10:51 AM
you can change your skins, and no, i cant get a server the chat bubble is in single player too.

But you have Wifi connection...

I know, I know, that doesn't mean a lot. ;)

dugantale
07-16-2013, 10:57 AM
No one else in my family plays XD and i just moved so i dont know any one around me :d and my local wifi server is turned off .-.

Suentous PO
07-16-2013, 12:03 PM
I could do this.
On two devices, download skins for two Steve's. Make one world, join it with my other herobrine skin, screenshot. Also multiplayer now exists. If you follow the backstory he's supposed to strip your trees of all leaves.

Caiahar
07-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Hm...herobrines eye arent big and round. They are just rectangles like the player that are white.
If you are using a texture pack, some change mobs look, maybe it changed the zombie.
Cuz it strangely looks like a zombie.
In PC/PE MC update, I read somewhere "removed herobrine;

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 02:13 PM
If you zoom the pic you will see the eyes are a ''little'' too large, plus he has a smiling face. ;)

Suentous PO
07-16-2013, 02:15 PM
In PC/PE MC update, I read somewhere "removed herobrine;

Lol, no you didn't.
Even mentioning him on their forums is a violation of their tos

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Lol, no you didn't.

Lmao!

EDIT: I'm too stupid to find the Forum Rules there. :(

Rckless
07-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Nice mod

Lowlyspy
07-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Lol, no you didn't.
He probly did. -Removed Herobrine is in the patch notes of EVERY major update. It's just a running joke between Mojang and its fans.

Suentous PO
07-16-2013, 03:23 PM
He probly did. -Removed Herobrine is in the patch notes of EVERY major update. It's just a running joke between Mojang and its fans.

Hi Spy! Hope your doing well:)
Forgot about that running gag.
-from pe forums, here's how the mods smack down HB troll posts;
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1893966-is-there-a-way-to-summon-herobrine-on-pe/

DocDoBig
07-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi Spy! Hope your doing well:)
Forgot about that running gag.
-from pe forums, here's how the mods smack down HB troll posts;
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1893966-is-there-a-way-to-summon-herobrine-on-pe/

That Robot dissed him kinda.