PDA

View Full Version : Post your rant about wrong things people did in Elite map...

moot
07-16-2013, 06:39 AM
Me first. Sorcerer that drop the clock before the enemy get tight. Then make things worst by using charged gale force after that. I can see dagger rogue's frustrated face.

matanofx
07-16-2013, 08:30 AM
Thats what you call "Someone you dont do elite with"

Im kidding ofcourse but you have to tell the sorc to time his kills better so that mobs dont scatter all over the place.

I personally havent done elite maps in a longgg time, but when i do its always with friends so nothing to rant about theyre all good people.

Soundlesskill
07-16-2013, 08:36 AM
When someone doesn't use pots! *RAGE FACE!*

Zanpakuto
07-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Me first. Sorcerer that drop the clock before the enemy get tight. Then make things worst by using charged gale force after that. I can see dagger rogue's frustrated face.

I hate it how noob warriors don't spam their heal sheild whenever it charges up. Noobs think it's okay not to heal when they're not hurt much, but the rest of the party could get one shotted at anytime w/o it.

Rajnikanth
07-16-2013, 10:24 AM
i just dnt do elites.
when i do, i do with my frnds/guildies

moot
07-16-2013, 10:49 AM
i just dnt do elites.
when i do, i do with my frnds/guildies

Me too. But 50% of the time, pugs are just awesome. I love seeing 2 warrior synchronizing horn and rally cry. Rally cry user is rare but I love it.

GoodSyntax
07-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Thats what you call "Someone you dont do elite with"

Im kidding ofcourse but you have to tell the sorc to time his kills better so that mobs dont scatter all over the place.

I personally havent done elite maps in a longgg time, but when i do its always with friends so nothing to rant about theyre all good people.

It's just like Scatter Bears on a Humania Map in PL!

Wish STS didn't bring that piece of awesomeness to AL...

Temarichan
07-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Hmm.... Whenever some lvl 30 guy wants to go on a Mali hunt with some of us, he plowed through the entire map by running -_-

In Malison Hunts, you know how there are basic "corners" that people pile into to fight the elite crowd? I tell people "here! Over here! Heeerreee". But they don't come over, they just...die lol

Azepeiete
07-16-2013, 01:08 PM
-level 30s on double exp weekend
-daggers with pierce
-"I'm saving so much pot money with med packs"
-"mana pots are a waste of money"
-guy who won't use skills unless Mage heals mana, which he shouldn't have in elite anyway.
-mages that drop clocks too early
-warriors with no taunts
-"dps warriors"
-pulling mobs I don't want pulled
-telling me the way I'm doing it is wrong, he found a better one in pugs
-and my favorite, charging aimed shot every time

P.S.-perfect idea for a thread, I'm sure ill visit it many times.

Kuazzae
07-16-2013, 01:23 PM
Hmm.... Whenever some lvl 30 guy wants to go on a Mali hunt with some of us, he plowed through the entire map by running -_-

In Malison Hunts, you know how there are basic "corners" that people pile into to fight the elite crowd? I tell people "here! Over here! Heeerreee". But they don't come over, they just...die lol

I remember the first time i went on a Malison hunt... didn't anything about Elites lol... Died a lot until some Guy in a run said "Here get in" =) didn't die once! Live and learn... =) Sometimes i go with PUGS to Elite maps just to see if they have a way of doing it that i don't know.

What i don't like is in Tower of Mardom when you are climbing the stairs and they lure mobs to the exact spot were we respawn... If i happen to die... i die like 5 times in a row with no time to breath...

Zuzeq
07-16-2013, 01:45 PM
-Mage Gale users..nuff said
-Rogue dagger users that fight mob members one on one
-The player that says "Heal Tank Heal me"...huh?
-Rogue bow users that stand still on the outside
-Rogues that use combat medic
-Mages that stay so far back you can't even see their toon
-"DmG" Tanks
-The guy who goes off to fight next mob by him/herself, dies, respawns and says "You guys are noobs and got me killed"
-The guy that says "3K for pots plz, forgot to buy"
-The guy who lays dead at boss and plats back alive when it's almost dead

I'll stop, I can do this all day....

Soundlesskill
07-16-2013, 02:03 PM
-Mage Gale users..nuff said
-Rogue dagger users that fight mob members one on one
-The player that says "Heal Tank Heal me"...huh?
-Rogue bow users that stand still on the outside
-Rogues that use combat medic
-Mages that stay so far back you can't even see their toon
-"DmG" Tanks
-The guy who goes off to fight next mob by him/herself, dies, respawns and says "You guys are noobs and got me killed"
-The guy that says "3K for pots plz, forgot to buy"
-The guy who lays dead at boss and plats back alive when it's almost dead

I'll stop, I can do this all day....

Sorry bro, you can't blame a rouge for using packs. We aren't all rich & cant respec every 4th mintue

FluffNStuff
07-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Sorry bro, you can't blame a rouge for using packs. We aren't all rich & cant respec every 4th mintue

You can buy healing and mana for gold, you can't buy damage.

Azepeiete
07-16-2013, 02:47 PM
If you have packs just don't use them.

Wowsome
07-16-2013, 03:11 PM
all are hilarious ..

- i reset boss health, the boss is hack
- i run straight to the boss, die in between, so cya
- i dont use pots, so i either die or just stand there
- i like to stand back and enjoy the view, u guys keep fighting
- i leave the map to buy 50 pots but i cant join back

sometimes i join PUGs just for laughs ;).

xcainnblecterx
07-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Health packs for PvP and in elite can be handy if used right. I really hate the scatter sorcs and early time sorcs.
Rouges who also on auto attack when there is a sorc in party. If there isn't a sorc at least use a skill every now and then

matanofx
07-16-2013, 03:58 PM

people use med packs for pvp you cant expect everyone to respec for farming.

i personally chose to map skills but not everyone is willing to lose passive skills.

inkredible
07-16-2013, 04:52 PM
- when a rogue/mage acts like a tank . and then gets pissed at the tanks for dying
- warriors with VB in elite.
- when the next run, a rogue pulls diff locations than what he/she did the first run then gets mad at u for dying, expects u to be psychic and already know where to go
- people who are so cheap on health pots
- not that i rely on mages, but mages with no health/mana upgrade
- playing chase in elites, or waiting on people
i know people dont do this.. but just another thing that pisses me off
- You re-rolled and got luck. You received a Broken Chain

xcainnblecterx
07-16-2013, 05:35 PM
- when a rogue/mage acts like a tank . and then gets pissed at the tanks for dying
- when the next run, a rogue pulls diff locations than what he/she did the first run then gets mad at u for dying, expects u to be psychic and already know where to go

May I ask why you no like VB in elite. Just outta curiosity. Because I use VB in elite to keep my mana up, raise my DMG to help keep agro, and raises hp

Azepeiete
07-16-2013, 06:44 PM
May I ask why you no like VB in elite. Just outta curiosity. Because I use VB in elite to keep my mana up, raise my DMG to help keep agro, and raises hp

You can get aggro better from another taunt

Azepeiete
07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Health packs for PvP and in elite can be handy if used right.

The only time something is helpful in elite is if it causes damage, you've got potions for health and mana

xcainnblecterx
07-16-2013, 06:57 PM
The only time something is helpful in elite is if it causes damage, you've got potions for health and mana

VB raises dmg, also then sorcs and warrios should remove any type of healing. The spamming pots may be your and inkredibles preferred methods but as for the people I've ran elite with and PvP prefer the skills. Maybe if its for speed runs or such then yea by all means spam the crap outta that pot button and spam your skills. Even with vb I can do elite runs in Nordr around 15-20mins with a pug group. I might have to find what skill set you all use just to try it out in pve, could be fun to experiment :)

Energizeric
07-16-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't do elite maps. As a mage, when you follow instructions that the warriors & rogues give to you, you either use 500 health potions per run, or you die once every 5-10 seconds. If you die, then you have to quit as you usually can't get back to the spot where your team is because they ran past the mobs, but you will die when you try to run past the mobs because you are too slow. Either way, doing elites is not profitable as I lose money in the long run and add significant numbers to my PvE deaths. I only do elites for the achievements. The last time I farmed elites was in season 2.

Maalice
07-16-2013, 08:22 PM
People that use luck ammies from start to finish cuz they wanna loot malison... only need when boss is almost dead... and the tank blames me for not healing enough.... noob!

bramer
07-16-2013, 10:04 PM
People who expect me to heal them by throwing down med packs, and get mad at me when I don't.

This is bramer - signing out

IronMonkey
07-16-2013, 10:45 PM
Warriors standing motionless when the fights starts, and says Sorry lag!!!! Really???? When Bael enters the scene becomes active all of a sudden.

Scatter bear mages, when I drop the clock, the mob is gone,lol.

Rogues who doesnt use smoke, I love it when I'm inside smoke, maybe majority of rogue are specced for pvp.

moot
07-16-2013, 10:52 PM
And I hate mythic gun proc too. As the rune effect can push and knockback enemy. Me as a mythic gun user rarely use auto attack because of that.

Soundlesskill
07-17-2013, 06:51 AM

I'm saying, i can't respec for veil everytime i wanna go farm. It doesn't necessarily mean i USE the packs. Accidentally dropping them, yes sure. Besides they can be handy if you have self heal. Why complain about using paks when it heals, it's not like you die walking over a pack.

EDIT#1 you can buy damage

Eric Leonardo
07-17-2013, 08:57 AM
- Warriors with no taunts.
- Warriors with no CS/axe while fighting elite nordr bosses.
- People who complain that my mage doesn't have lifegiver skill.
- People who are slow, stop attacking, and die a lot because of talking too much.

moot
07-17-2013, 09:09 AM
I have no problems with Rogue that has pvp skills (SP, heal pack,nox, AS), just don't use your SP (mana consuming useless move) and we will be fine.
Rogue with bow is more annoying because they can deal serious damage with dagger when mobs get tight.

I just did rook nest run, got a bad warrior, a bad rogue, and a GOOD rogue.

After all I didn't leave because of the good rogue that use shadow veils, trap, dagger.
I also realize the warrior never taunt as me (mage) and the rogues taking severe damage.
The bad rogue is just dumb charging her freaking shadow storm shot and maybe aim shot. Her mana also never drop.

Good rogue use dagger and veils but excellent rogue never have mana (not because she use SP lols).

GoodSyntax
07-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Why all the hate on Rogues with Packs and no Veil?

Not everyone dedicates their toon to pure PvE farming. I PvP as often as I run elites, and I have no problems in either situation.

Also, the best Elite Farming Rogues are not necessarily dagger Rogues. Bow Rogues can be just as effective as Trap/Veil/Dagger builds if they execute the correct way, stack crit well, blah, blah, blah. High DMG Bow Rogues may have to be more technically proficient to be as effective, which may be the source of all the hate, but good Bow Rogues are certainly not noob in the elite maps compared to dagger builds in all cases.

@moot - I kinda agree with you, good Rogues never have mana! If a Rogue isn't spamming Aimed as soon as it cools down, they aren't doing their job.

xcainnblecterx
07-17-2013, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=GoodSyntax;1182382]Why all the hate on Rogues with Packs and no Veil?

Not everyone dedicates their toon to pure PvE farming. I PvP as often as I run elites, and I have no problems in either situation.

Spamming that as in PvP hurts me as a warrio lol. Saw a rouge get about 6-7 crits and I was dead. So if a bow rogue in elite can do that on a mob or boss with a bow that give way more DMG then s dagger, its going to be more efficient then a dagger. Member DMG beat dps
Also, the best Elite Farming Rogues are not necessarily dagger Rogues. Bow Rogues can be just as effective as Trap/Veil/Dagger builds if they execute the correct way,
stack crit well, blah, blah, blah. High DMG Bow Rogues may have to be more technically proficient to be as
effective, which may be the source of all the hate, but good Bow Rogues are certainly not noob in the elite maps compared to dagger builds in all cases. Member DMG beats dps

Morholt
07-18-2013, 01:35 AM
I never have mana on my rogue...aimed shot + charging noxious bolt, while using a bow. Spams out so much damage to mobs. Surrounding targets are usually around half life when the one others are hitting dies. It's risky business, though, as many times the poison cloud will hit archers and they'll shoot around everyone else, as you keep their aggro.
Wish warriors would spam horn of renewal more. Then I would feel safer standing in the mobs with a charged razor shield (charged for stronger hits). Letting razor & nox work together...ultra high 'dps' via high damage for skills...while stacking crit from aimed shot (which is just crushing enemies--have killed normal Bael in a single shot before).

Complaint: mages who have heal, yet manage to always miss the rest of the party. I understand if people are saying "mana" every two seconds, but when no one is...come'on.

JaytB
07-18-2013, 02:16 AM
Things that annoy me the most...

* When on my sorcerer: People yelling 'mana!' or people who can't understand you don't even have that skill.
* When on my rogue: Warriors without taunt.
* When on my warrior: People that just stand there while you're taking a beating.

Generally, people who leave mid way or at the boss are also not my favorites.

moot
07-18-2013, 02:17 AM
I never have mana on my rogue...aimed shot + charging noxious bolt, while using a bow. Spams out so much damage to mobs. Surrounding targets are usually around half life when the one others are hitting dies. It's risky business, though, as many times the poison cloud will hit archers and they'll shoot around everyone else, as you keep their aggro.
Wish warriors would spam horn of renewal more. Then I would feel safer standing in the mobs with a charged razor shield (charged for stronger hits). Letting razor & nox work together...ultra high 'dps' via high damage for skills...while stacking crit from aimed shot (which is just crushing enemies--have killed normal Bael in a single shot before).

Complaint: mages who have heal, yet manage to always miss the rest of the party. I understand if people are saying "mana" every two seconds, but when no one is...come'on.

Playing rogue is tiring. Spamming auto attack, tapping skills, auto attack again...I understand if they can't tap mana pot once in a while. So it's crucial for mage to run to rogue and heal their mana to keep the high dps/dmg crit stacking thingy for the whole elite run. It's a lot less tiring for mage to do elite compared to rogue afterall.

I have a habit of not giving mana for the whole run once a player said 'mana plizzz'

Drearivev
07-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Don't know if this was said, but I hate when Warriors only use heal when their health is low. Oh and I also hate when a Sorcerer scatters the mobs with Gale. There's a reason for crowd control.

And about the Veil/Trap thing, I don't use that and I do fine. Normally it's because we have another Rogue that does use it....

Soundlesskill
07-21-2013, 09:48 PM

I recieved a broken chain! DANG!

Soundlesskill
07-21-2013, 09:51 PM
Might add.
Rouges who charges their aimed shot at normal mobs *Ticks ticks ticks ticks* 7kr2?:8:8&3&;kr&/@kr?$\€|~£~*{*+
Have a nice day.