PDA

View Full Version : Premium Vampire Upgrade

Boughtinblood
07-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Where's the premium character option for L10 and under? I bought a new character today for the extra inventory and auction slots, but I can't figure out where to spend the platinum for the premium upgrade.

Do I need to complete the tutorial or something before I get the option for a premium upgrade? So far my new L3 toon has only completed The Rotting Baron quest.

Also, I could really use extra inventory on my main L36. Is there a platinum option for that? There should be - just like we already have the ability to purchase auction and stash slots. I don't think the 2nd Chance Starter Bundle gives inventory slots, but I do appreciate the the opportunity to unlock the Dead Sexy achievement.

doomdoomdoom
07-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Where's the premium character option for L10 and under? I bought a new character today for the extra inventory and auction slots, but I can't figure out where to spend the platinum for the premium upgrade.
When you log in as that character...look at the bottom near your name...you should see an icon that looks a bit like a $. Click on that.

Do I need to complete the tutorial or something before I get the option for a premium upgrade? So far my new L3 toon has only completed The Rotting Baron quest.
If I remember correctly...I didn't see the icon until after I had unlocked multi-player mode.

Also, I could really use extra inventory on my main L36. Is there a platinum option for that? There should be - just like we already have the ability to purchase auction and stash slots. I don't think the 2nd Chance Starter Bundle gives inventory slots, but I do appreciate the the opportunity to unlock the Dead Sexy achievement.
Yes there is. When viewing your inventory...look above your toon for something that says # of 50 slots used...click on that. It will give you the option to purchase more with plat.

midnitesorrow
07-25-2013, 11:22 PM
Can someone please tell me about the"premium character"is? Where do you buy one?

Fyrce
07-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Click Here:

The bundle is this:

Note you can check this out and then cancel to go back to your character screen.

Xbuddyjosh
07-31-2013, 01:38 PM
Eek I'm glad I don't play dl